Author Topic: REPORT: Vanloads of Somalians driven to the polls in Ohio...  (Read 673 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
REPORT: Vanloads of Somalians driven to the polls in Ohio...
« on: October 27, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
Found this link on DrudgeReport....

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-voter-fraud-being-committed-in-ohio/

IS VOTER FRAUD BEING COMMITTED IN OHIO?

No.... surely not! Not by democrats at least! (sarcasticly)

I am afraid oBama will win this election by nefarious means. oBama could not possibly win this election fairly, but what has he done that is honorable, by the law, honest, straightforward..... NOTHING of any significance.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: REPORT: Vanloads of Somalians driven to the polls in Ohio...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 09:42:34 PM »
I'm of the strong opinion that without voter fraud,   Mitt Romney would win this election.      Voter Fraud is the greatest obstacle for the Romney campaign.   Unless they take a proactive approach against the Democrats and their allies attempt to steal the election,    the election could easily be stolen.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
There should be a working system to identify people who are allowed to vote from those who are not. From what I read there everybody is able to vote in the USA.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »
There should be a working system to identify people who are allowed to vote from those who are not. From what I read there everybody is able to vote in the USA.

In the US you have to register to vote. There are certain criteria that must be met in order to register - qualify. States vary on certain fairly insignificant issues but one thing is a requirement in all 50 states.... you must be a US citizen. Democrats get around this by encouraging liberal state governments to give drivers licenses to illegals, which they use as ID to register to vote. Also, democrats are notorious for voting in the name of dead people, non-existent people, etc. That is why they are so adamantly against showing ID to vote. They claim it intimidates poor people and minorities. All states that I am aware of will give free IDs to people if they are poor.... if not it is about $5.00.

The oBumma administration has been fighting against the elimination of voter fraud..... one (of many) example (s)...... the Justice Department has threatened Florida because they were purging the voter roles of ineligible voters.... eg. felony conviction, dead, no longer a resident, etc. oBumma's community organizer group ACORN had an enormous history of voter registration fraud. They changed their name after congress ordered no more funding and criminal charges filed.... not sure what it is called now.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
I wish I knew what to do about this.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 05:20:35 PM »
Oh.... and as far as

a working system to identify people who are allowed to vote from those who are not

There is a working system but when states try to implement or enforce the laws governing the system oBumma and the Justice Department raise h@ll and cry racism and voter intimidation. They also receive legal threats from the inJustice department for "voter intimidation" and "disenfranchisement of voters".... all complete nonsense.

Democrats rely on the dregs of society to re-elect them so they want illegals to vote, they vote predominantly democrat. Also minorities and crooked people who fraudulently vote multiple times seem to be almost 100% democrat. That is why recently oBumma declared almost a million illegals to be citizens without background check or anything.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 02:36:36 PM »
I am afraid that in the not so distant future most of the US will look like that.... responsible people do not have 6 wives and 20 children, a lot of these people do.... and they mostly grow up to be leeches and vote for liberal leftist people.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 05:04:50 PM »
Here is a picture of a oBumma voter I ran into at the poll.......

Is this guy part Asian/Black? He sure is strange looking to me.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 05:30:22 PM »
Here is a picture of a oBumma voter I ran into at the poll.......

Is this guy part Asian/Black? He sure is strange looking to me.

Don't know about that. What I wanna know is he even human? He looks like a freaking zombie.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 08:25:55 PM »
I can still remember when I first saw this pic..... it was such a traumatic thing for me I can't get it out of my head......

oBumma...."If I had a son, he would look just like him"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:16:49 AM by drlmg »