Author Topic: 4 New Powerful JTF Videos On YouTube (07/06)  (Read 10766 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
4 New Powerful JTF Videos On YouTube (07/06)
« on: July 06, 2007, 02:55:35 AM »
(If I Were Israel's Prime Minister - Part 1)

(If I Were Israel's Prime Minister - Part 2)

(Muslim Terrorist Doctors In England)

(The Battle Against Illegal Aliens Isn't Hopeless)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

And please join the fascinating discussions that take place on our exciting and dynamic forum:

www.jtf.org/e 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: 4 New Powerful JTF Videos On YouTube (07/06)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 07:54:31 AM »
Thanks Jimmy!  I've been especially looking forward to hear what Chaim thinks about these muslim doctor animals.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 06:44:46 PM »
Thanks Jimmy!  I've been especially looking forward to hear what Chaim thinks about these muslim doctor animals.
They should burn like marshmallows:)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 10:36:11 PM »
Great Job Jimmy !
Chaim and David are becoming more of a household name,G-d willing... They are quietly building an audience.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 12:25:03 AM »
Thank you Jimmy. Can you imagine what a country Israel would be like with people like Chaim and Jimmy running it. I can't wait!!
I am urinating on a Koran.