Author Topic: Important: Time to pray for a Romney victory on Tuesday!  (Read 682 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Important: Time to pray for a Romney victory on Tuesday!
« on: November 04, 2012, 05:52:18 AM »
בס''ד

We called upon our great members and supporters to pray before the debates. But now the real big decision is about to be made. For six long years, JTF has relentlessly warned about the dangers of Barack Hussein Obama - especially in a second term where he will never have to face the voters again. JTFers know how much is at stake in this election.

Prayer is extremely important. When we pray, there is no guarantee that G-d will grant our requests. We may not be worthy or the people we are praying on behalf of may not be worthy or G-d may have other reasons for not granting our wishes. G-d certainly knows better and we must accept His decision. But until He decides, we have an obligation to do everything possible to give Him the excuse that He wants to do good things for the world even though the world doesn't deserve it. We must humbly pray for G-d's mercy and compassion. Before praying, always start by thanking G-d for all of the good that He has done and that He continues to do every minute, every second, every moment.

Let us pray that Mitt Romney defeats Barack Hussein Obama this Tuesday. Also please add a prayer for JTF - that we should succeed in waking people up to make this a better world.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Important: Time to pray for a Romney victory on Tuesday!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 06:17:22 AM »
Thanks for this thread Chaim. It's a very important reminder for all of us.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:46 AM »
I hope Obama doesn't get reelected because if he does, America is in a lot of trouble.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 01:05:07 PM »
Certainly will do Chaim.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »
Forget your hope, have faith. I pray Romney will win this 2012 election of the United States of America. Hashem is great, and can do all things.

You're right. God is stronger than Obama.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
I will pray for that though I think there is still a huuuuuuuuuuuge chance that were not going to win this year!!  Look at the polls in Ohio. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 04:18:16 PM »
I will be praying!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 10:29:06 PM »
Even Dick Morris, who has stated many times Romney will win big, is pulling back, saying R is in big trouble.  All the polls are shifting to Hussein.  I think prayer is the only hope.  And SCREW OHIO!!!