Author Topic: The most important election ever?  (Read 991 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
The most important election ever?
« on: November 05, 2012, 08:15:15 AM »
Is this the most important election ever? The ramifications --- or consequences --- for the U.S and Israel are just too much. How many Jews will die after Auschwitz borders are reenforced? 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The most important election ever?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:49:14 AM »
Just because Obama is re-elected doesn't automatically mean that Israel will go to the suicide borders. It just means they'll be under pressure to do so.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 09:54:57 AM »
Just because Obama is re-elected doesn't automatically mean that Israel will go to the suicide borders. It just means they'll be under pressure to do so.
It's a good thing Israel never caves in to such pressures.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 10:02:21 AM »

:::D   :'(    If only that was true.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »

What I'm saying is that you can't give up on Israel even if Obama is re-elected. Then you have to fight with the leaders of Israel to get them to do what's right instead of caving to Obama.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 02:58:28 PM »
Might be the most ever, or perhaps, the most important since 1933 Germany, and 1916 and 1932 US.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »
Hands down the most important election ever. In an Obama 2nd term we will see 20 trillion dollar deficit, a stock market crash as early as january due to his plan to hike up capital gains tax back to 20 percent which would force stockholders to sell their stocks to save that 5 percent tax from being taken by the govt before january causing a major wall street crisis, not to mention a dozen more benghazigate turmoils, and israel commiting national suicide. An obama 2nd term would make a jimmy carter 2nd term look appealing
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
Well, I don't agree that the consequences for Israel will necessarily take place.
Thats what we're here for to prevent that.
  This might be the most important election ever though, if not for the world then definitely for the U.S
merely for the fact that it will be impossible or next to impossible to reverse the damage done by a 2nd term. Both culturally and economically the Rot will have set in so to speak.
  I mean you could look forward to being a third world nation at the end of a second B.O term.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »
Most important US election so far in my life.  It is critical to remove obama from office

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 12:12:50 AM »
It is the most important Election at this time. It may be the most important election of all time.

I don't know if the most important election 'ever' as this country has been in worse condition before and we have survived somehow.

Last weekend I watched several History Channel biographies on the American presidents, and we have had some very odd times before...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 12:18:38 AM »
I haven't been in the forum lately. We have enough with the leftist dictator in Argentina. But have you noticed that Bush and Bush jr. have done much more harm to Israel than Obama? Sometimes a weak "friend" is worse than an enemy. At least we aren't hearing about "peace" conferences now. I hope Romney, in case of winning, is strong enogh to openly support Israel and encourage the re-building of the Third Temple. Someone being "pro-Israel" but keeping his embassy in Tel Aviv might be even worse. I pray the winner is the one whose policies will cause the best result, not necessarily the better.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 12:29:39 AM »
But have you noticed that Bush and Bush jr. have done much more harm to Israel than Obama?

No I haven't noticed that because obama has been a disaster for israel.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 12:46:39 AM »
No I haven't noticed that because obama has been a disaster for israel.

After all, Rav Kahane had said that Israel should break ties with all Gentile nations, no matter what. And, perhaps with the exception of Reagan's times, "friendship" with the US has done Israel more harm than good.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 01:06:19 AM »
After all, Rav Kahane had said that Israel should break ties with all Gentile nations, no matter what. And, perhaps with the exception of Reagan's times, "friendship" with the US has done Israel more harm than good.

He didn't say "break ties," he said not to accept aid from them. 

That doesn't take anything away from the fact that there has been a hostile entity in the white house for the past 4 years who has been disastrous for Israel's security by helping the muslim nazi enemies of Israel and taking the teeth out of sanctions on Iran after delaying them forever.   Add to that the fact that he declared Israel must return to the pre 67 borders, and you have a real evil piece of garbage in obama.        Israel should stop getting foreign aid from America, but when the American president is hostile to Israel, it makes things much worse for them, whether they are receiving aid or not (currently they receive aid no matter who is president so you really have no point with your comment).   

Israel's self-hating leadership is bad enough on its own.  Having a hostile entity in the white house PRESSURING them to commit suicide and surrender to the arabs only makes things much worse and makes them more prone to terrible decisions.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 02:00:27 AM »
But why haven't we seen those "peace" (suicide) talks with Arabs during the past 4 years? Either Netanyahu has been the best PM of Israeli history, or Israelies have perceived Obama as pro-Arab and so disregarded his opinions at all, or Obama is so close to Arabs that he hasn't feel the need to gain their favour by pressing on Israel, or  perhaps, Arabs have weakened thmselves by their own civil wars.
And Rav Kahane said: Whover makes a deal with Gentiles... Don't make a treaty with them... I haven't read about him opposing free aid.
I only hope Romney would deal with Iran properly if that's good for Israel. Who knows? Perhaps it's better for Israel to do it by her own. But I have heard about a prophsy quoted by Chabad, that Persian territory (at that time interpreted as Iraq, during the Gulf War, since part of Iraq was also Persia, but now more likely Iran) would be attacked by Gentiles prior to Redemption. So, perhaps Romeny will do it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 02:23:39 AM »
But why haven't we seen those "peace" (suicide) talks with Arabs during the past 4 years?

Simple.  Abbas has refused.   
Netanyahu and company have been begging him to do peace talks for years.

Why do you think that the Israeli leaders don't want peace talks with the PLO?   That is their policy!

Either Netanyahu has been the best PM of Israeli history, or Israelies have perceived Obama as pro-Arab and so disregarded his opinions at all, or Obama is so close to Arabs that he hasn't feel the need to gain their favour

You are in a freaking dream world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »
But why haven't we seen those "peace" (suicide) talks with Arabs during the past 4 years? Either Netanyahu has been the best PM of Israeli history, or Israelies have perceived Obama as pro-Arab and so disregarded his opinions at all, or Obama is so close to Arabs that he hasn't feel the need to gain their favour by pressing on Israel, or  perhaps, Arabs have weakened thmselves by their own civil wars.
And Rav Kahane said: Whover makes a deal with Gentiles... Don't make a treaty with them... I haven't read about him opposing free aid.
I only hope Romney would deal with Iran properly if that's good for Israel. Who knows? Perhaps it's better for Israel to do it by her own. But I have heard about a prophsy quoted by Chabad, that Persian territory (at that time interpreted as Iraq, during the Gulf War, since part of Iraq was also Persia, but now more likely Iran) would be attacked by Gentiles prior to Redemption. So, perhaps Romeny will do it.

Raulmarrio,

I have heard the great Rabbi Kahane say many times he is staunchly against receiving aid money or any money for that matter from America. There is no such thing as 'free aid', I hope you are aware. There is always 'strings attached' meaning you have to play by Americas rules or lose the money. It is better if Israel did not receive money from America. It would permit the Israeli government to stand up for itself without worrying about what America thinks.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14