Author Topic: What Lessons Should Be learned From The Romney Loss?  (Read 2550 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: What Lessons Should Be learned From The Romney Loss?
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 08:18:40 AM »
The lesson I take personally is that even though the motivation should have already been there, and it was there for me, but now I feel even more motivation than ever to make aliyah or somehow arrange the circumstances in my life to facilitate aliyah sooner.  Good zionist Jews like me should also feel this way due to this election.   

This country is facing an impending collapse due to the left's domination and infiltration of society.   Society as a whole has changed.   The last holdouts like the deep south and the mark levin's of the world have an uphill battle.  Steeply uphill.   And they may be left with nothing in the end, God forbid.    But this is not a Jew's battle.   We have a small country and a small number of people in Israel and our battle is there and has always been there.   And we need to give everything we can for that battle, although wish America the best and that it should restore its glory as in the days of the founding fathers.   But why aren't our energies going toward the real Jewish cause especially when this one is so lopsided now and is not even our battle?   That's the feeling galuth Jews should have from this election IMO.

:clap:

You are exactly correct. If I were Jewish, I would immediately begin making plans to move to Israel. I don't care if it would take me 2 days, 2 months, or 2 years. As far as I'm concerned I do not believe that the USA can be taken back, not in my lifetime anyway, because there just aren't enough people here who want the country to change what it is and what it is becoming. Ironically, there is a way that would allow the states which still have large populations of free thinking people to continue and prosper but, again in my opinion, it will never happen. Any time anyone mentions the word secession, people have visions of the Civil War, federal government agencies with automatic weapons, and the military.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 08:59:33 AM »
There are lots of self hating Jews in America , for them Judaism is business to make more money,  they don't feel any connection with Jewish faith as long as it serves their little selfish interest, it doesn't matter for these 68 % who voted hussein if Jews are hurt  killed in America elsewhere in the world as long as they are not involved. The majority of these 68% , let's say 100 % of these Jews who voted Obamahusein hate Israel , their sins is so overwhelming they swayed America in the wrong side they are the main cause of evil in America.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 09:07:17 AM »
.....the founding fathers intended only white males vote.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774