Author Topic: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’  (Read 34594 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Putin vows ‘Russia will never forget Holocaust’
« Reply #200 on: November 16, 2012, 11:04:44 AM »
Yes, all my posts on this topic are on Serbian, you're right.

Really? JTFers left the forum because of the Serbs? yeah sure. There you go, blame the Serbs for everything, nothing new. Don't make me start with what was one current non-Serb JTFer talking about Christianity in general. Double standards, proven again.

I know there are people here bothered with Serbs and the existence of Save Serbia, what are you going to do about it? Delete it, get all Serbs banned, and everything will be just fine. Anyway, there aren't many Serbs left on the forum.
Who actually said this?

Nobody is going to completely agree with every member here Lady. There are even JTFers that don't care for me. I just ignore them. It doesn't mean that everyone or most people hate you.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2012, 11:51:42 AM »
בס''ד

I have always supported the Serbs because their cause is just. The enemies of the Serbs are Nazi mass murderers. The Croat Nazis, the Bosnian Muslim Nazis and the Albanian Muslim Nazis all supported Hitler and Nazi Germany during the holocaust - an unforgivable crime.

In recent history, the Serbs have fought heroically against the Muslim Nazi invaders of Europe. The war criminals Bill and Hillary Clinton massacred innocent Serbs in an effort to show the Muslim Nazis throughout the world that America is pro-Muslim. Prior to the Clinton-ordered NATO slaughter of innocent Serbs, Saudi Arabia organized dozens of Muslim Nazi nations to pressure the U.S. and Europe to militarily defend the Bosnian Muslim Nazis and the Albanian Muslim Nazis. For the U.S. to side with Bosnian Muslims and Albanian Muslims against Serb Christians is pure insanity.

What is so sad here is that the Serbs often hurt their own cause. Yes, many Serbs left the forum. JTF gave the Serbs an historic opportunity to build non-Serb support among the American people. Unfortunately, some Serbs in effect demanded that we support our Russian enemies. If we are not pro-Russia, we cannot be pro-Serbia according to some. Of course, this is utterly absurd. JTF understands that the Serbs seek Russian support and we want Russia to support Serbia. We want everyone to support Serbia. But on other issues, Russia's position is pure evil and always has been. Russia is building Iran's nuclear bomb-making program because Russia wants to destroy Israel. Russia has always been viciously anti-Semitic. But we have Serbs telling us that Russia is pro-Jewish and even defending Nazi Iran. Aside from being immoral and evil, espousing this position on a pro-Israel Jewish forum is just stupid beyond words. And yes, when I repeatedly risked my life to publicly defend the Serbs and then Serbs come on this forum preaching Nazi anti-Semitism about how the Jews controlled Russia for centuries and how the Russians were justified in massacring Jews, that does cause a problem.

If you don't want our support, fine. If you consider us to be your enemies, fine. I tried to show the Serbs how to build support among average Americans in a way that could eventually influence U.S. policy. You don't do that by expressing hatred for the United States. That will turn off all of your potential American supporters. You can condemn the Clinton administration attack on Serbia - and you should. But you should make it clear that you want good relations with the U.S. and the American people. You should explain to Americans why anti-Serb policies are bad for America. And why supporting Serbia would be good for America. To say that, as I have done in my many pro-Serb videos, is the smart thing to do. Don't compromise, continue to seek Russian support, but at the same time try to get American support as well. This is what I tried to show the Serbs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2012, 01:41:14 PM »
בס''ד

I have always supported the Serbs because their cause is just. The enemies of the Serbs are Nazi mass murderers. The Croat Nazis, the Bosnian Muslim Nazis and the Albanian Muslim Nazis all supported Hitler and Nazi Germany during the holocaust - an unforgivable crime.

In recent history, the Serbs have fought heroically against the Muslim Nazi invaders of Europe. The war criminals Bill and Hillary Clinton massacred innocent Serbs in an effort to show the Muslim Nazis throughout the world that America is pro-Muslim. Prior to the Clinton-ordered NATO slaughter of innocent Serbs, Saudi Arabia organized dozens of Muslim Nazi nations to pressure the U.S. and Europe to militarily defend the Bosnian Muslim Nazis and the Albanian Muslim Nazis. For the U.S. to side with Bosnian Muslims and Albanian Muslims against Serb Christians is pure insanity.

What is so sad here is that the Serbs often hurt their own cause. Yes, many Serbs left the forum. JTF gave the Serbs an historic opportunity to build non-Serb support among the American people. Unfortunately, some Serbs in effect demanded that we support our Russian enemies. If we are not pro-Russia, we cannot be pro-Serbia according to some. Of course, this is utterly absurd. JTF understands that the Serbs seek Russian support and we want Russia to support Serbia. We want everyone to support Serbia. But on other issues, Russia's position is pure evil and always has been. Russia is building Iran's nuclear bomb-making program because Russia wants to destroy Israel. Russia has always been viciously anti-Semitic. But we have Serbs telling us that Russia is pro-Jewish and even defending Nazi Iran. Aside from being immoral and evil, espousing this position on a pro-Israel Jewish forum is just stupid beyond words. And yes, when I repeatedly risked my life to publicly defend the Serbs and then Serbs come on this forum preaching Nazi anti-Semitism about how the Jews controlled Russia for centuries and how the Russians were justified in massacring Jews, that does cause a problem.

If you don't want our support, fine. If you consider us to be your enemies, fine. I tried to show the Serbs how to build support among average Americans in a way that could eventually influence U.S. policy. You don't do that by expressing hatred for the United States. That will turn off all of your potential American supporters. You can condemn the Clinton administration attack on Serbia - and you should. But you should make it clear that you want good relations with the U.S. and the American people. You should explain to Americans why anti-Serb policies are bad for America. And why supporting Serbia would be good for America. To say that, as I have done in my many pro-Serb videos, is the smart thing to do. Don't compromise, continue to seek Russian support, but at the same time try to get American support as well. This is what I tried to show the Serbs.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 08:52:10 PM by Brennanfan »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #203 on: November 16, 2012, 03:01:53 PM »
בס''ד

Now dear SA is requested to read it calmly with every comma and full stop in view. The strategy elaborated here is all good and ultimate for the Serbs and for all Serbs. Hope you find it cool. BTW do not forget my point on Boris Yeltsin.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2012, 06:10:30 PM »
בס''ד

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2012, 07:14:16 PM »
Should I stay silent when Poles are called subhuman mongoloids? And they are the best looking nation in Europe!!
Supporting terrible things said about Russians, Iranians, Ukrainians, Poles, blacks, Asians, is against what I believe. At one point in Save Serbia section I defended Croatians when terrible unjustified things were said about them (like denying their history). Than one members comments how we were not bombed enough after having constant contact with the Serbs on this forum for years. No apology or anything. Then comes interpreting WWII events where heroic Russian nation lost 27 million people and where Persians were totally neutral. After that comes speech how advanced Jews are and how they invented everything for Europeans and other nations. Chinese, Arabs, Persians, Russians, Germans, Serbs, Norwegians, English and other nations invented many many things we enjoy today. And I am supposed to stay silent giving my approval to glorifying inventions of one nation over everyone else. I just can't do it, here or anywhere else.
My views about world come to be very different than views of other members here. After all I never insulted anyone with saying "Khazar rule over Slavs was 300 years old". Instead of calling me the worse names possible no one dared to read if that is simple the truth.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2012, 07:58:20 PM »
Great post Chaim. You stated all that much more elegantly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »
Should I stay silent when Poles are called subhuman mongoloids? And they are the best looking nation in Europe!!
Supporting terrible things said about Russians, Iranians, Ukrainians, Poles, blacks, Asians, is against what I believe. At one point in Save Serbia section I defended Croatians when terrible unjustified things were said about them (like denying their history). Than one members comments how we were not bombed enough after having constant contact with the Serbs on this forum for years. No apology or anything. Then comes interpreting WWII events where heroic Russian nation lost 27 million people and where Persians were totally neutral. After that comes speech how advanced Jews are and how they invented everything for Europeans and other nations. Chinese, Arabs, Persians, Russians, Germans, Serbs, Norwegians, English and other nations invented many many things we enjoy today. And I am supposed to stay silent giving my approval to glorifying inventions of one nation over everyone else. I just can't do it, here or anywhere else.
My views about world come to be very different than views of other members here. After all I never insulted anyone with saying "Khazar rule over Slavs was 300 years old". Instead of calling me the worse names possible no one dared to read if that is simple the truth.
I hate to say this my friend, but it sounds like JTF just is not the place for you.

If you feel bad in any way for Iranians, Croats, and blacks (all of whom hate Serbs, often murderously), then nothing we can say will get through to you or make sense to you.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #208 on: November 19, 2012, 06:23:21 PM »
I think you are barking up the wrong tree JTFE. You owe Ephraim an apology.

You keep talking out of you backside DBF.  I LIKED the person who I thought Ephraim was.  He was a cool guy with interesting comments.  You just love to go on about things that arent even real

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #209 on: November 19, 2012, 09:30:55 PM »
You keep talking out of you backside DBF.  I LIKED the person who I thought Ephraim was.  He was a cool guy with interesting comments.  You just love to go on about things that arent even real
He told you about ten times that he wasn't Wonga and you refused to believe him. That's called being dense.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2012, 09:34:19 PM »
OK people.  Let's all cool off.