Poll

Should JTF be more critical of some Fox commentators?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Unprincipled Fox Commentators  (Read 618 times)

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Unprincipled Fox Commentators
« on: November 09, 2012, 03:46:37 AM »
So... I turn on Fox after the election, only to see Karl Rove making absurd comments about GOP "diversity", and Charles Krauthammer calling for amnesty for illegal immigrants.  Are these and some other Fox commentators anything less than an "enemy within", or a cancer within the movement?  I believe they have a serious negative effect on GOP discourse.

The only solution is confrontation of some kind with many blacks & Hispanics who play the race card & reject completely the values that make this country the last remaining superpower.  At the very least, I think we'll need a secession from the Union that we could achieve less violently if we either pay them off, massively threaten to boycott businesses that employ black & Hispanic white haters, or a combination of the two.

There could be other solutions to this problem, but that would be mine.  I have always thought that Republicans have all the cards, if only we'd use them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Unprincipled Fox Commentators
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:44:22 AM »
They have the attitude if you can't beat them, join them.  And people who compromise their values are ridiculed more.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:47:50 AM »
So... I turn on Fox after the election, only to see Karl Rove making absurd comments about GOP "diversity", and Charles Krauthammer calling for amnesty for illegal immigrants.  Are these and some other Fox commentators anything less than an "enemy within", or a cancer within the movement?  I believe they have a serious negative effect on GOP discourse.

The only solution is confrontation of some kind with many blacks & Hispanics who play the race card & reject completely the values that make this country the last remaining superpower.  At the very least, I think we'll need a secession from the Union that we could achieve less violently if we either pay them off, massively threaten to boycott businesses that employ black & Hispanic white haters, or a combination of the two.

There could be other solutions to this problem, but that would be mine.  I have always thought that Republicans have all the cards, if only we'd use them.

Oh now, there you go using the "s" word. Don't you know that freaks people out. Of course, the only people freaked out by it are those that don't know the history of the creation of this country. Unfortunately, that would be the vast majority of citizens today.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 12:02:48 PM »

YES, these people are TRULY IDIOTS.  REAL Conservatism can beat the evil--something which these commentators are NOT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 02:22:31 PM »
One of my beliefs is that the conservative message benefits almost every demographic.

Let's look at blacks for example. Many of them believe that it's important for them to continue receiving government benefits because society owes it to them for slavery. Could we make the case to them in some way, or better yet find some conservative black people to make the case to them that being beholden to the government as provider is no better than relying on Massa'?

Could the case be  made to them that relying on the government to provide for them makes them slaves all over again? Some of them were very convinced that if Romney was elected, they would be going back to the cotton fields. How ironic is it that the one who wants the government to control every aspect of their lives was actually Barack Obama, who has a demigod status to many blacks? Romney said he wanted to help them be able to find a good paying job. This could help them to gain independence and a sense of accomplishment. Romney was booed at the NAACP conference for that, for even suggesting that they might want to be free of governmental ownership over their lives.

Are they aware of the staggering numbers of black babies that are being murdered through abortion, eugenics style? Why should they vote for their own genocide? If they're proud to be black why do they vote for the party who supports the industry that murders black babies in great numbers? If they're proud to be black why are they so desperate for a black leader that they had to settle for a half white person raised by the white side of his family? Why can't they hear when Pastor Manning says that racism still prevents a black person born of a black womb from reaching the highest level of government? Herman Cain would have been a better choice for them to support than someone like Obama, if only for the fact that he was born of a black womb. When it came to supporting their own race, they claim that they do but when given an opportunity to do so, they fall short of the mark and choose a half white person over a darker black. Why? What kind of racial solidarity is that?

Conservative values also talk about waiting until you get married to have sex and children. If the black community followed this, their crime rate would be much lower because of the guidance of fathers in their lives. More young black men could grow up to get jobs and start families of their own rather than ending up wasting their lives in jails and prisons and gangs and not as many of them would die early. More young black women would have quality black men to admire and respect rather than feeling they had to go outside their race to find a decent husband who wouldn't cheat on them or beat them as many do now. With a present father they would have a protector, someone who would warn them about what boys are like and to help the girl's mother to guide them morally and make better decisions.

Conservatives want to get tougher on drugs, which would also benefit the black community if the level of drugs available was significantly reduced.

Overall the conservative message would benefit blacks so much more than the liberal one.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 03:52:48 PM »
The conservatives need to change the mind of America in its poor cultural ways.  They won't win hearts by being in your face or obviously conservative.  They need to go underground, create tv shows and movies that grasp at the sensitivities of all Americans.

You can't ban abortion if nobody wants to ban abortion.  But you can change the hearts and minds of individuals, of whom most love babies by creating sitcoms and shows and movies and documentaries that help change hearts of individuals that think abortions are about a woman's right to her body.  I'm sorry..i think this is the only way. We cannot force feed ideas to people who think they have the right way.  Look what bozo got elected for the next 4 years.  Americans think black is white, up is down, day is night, bad is good.  And it didn't happen over night..it happened gradually to this breaking point. 

Changing this world wont' necessarily benefit us in our lifetime..but perhaps we can change it to benefit those who will come after us.  We learn a lesson in the second and third day of creation.  In the second day, Gd separated the waters from the heavens, but never said anything about being good.  On the third day, Gd created land, said it was good. And then created plant life and said it was good.  This is to mean that the beginning of the third day was a continuation from the second day.  Why is it written like this?  What did Gd want to show us when He did this?  He wanted to show us patience.  He wanted to show us that sometimes we work hard at something in life; we pray for something and we don't get results that same day.  However, certain things take time to show the results...prayers and hard work.  If we pray today and work hard today, we might not see any results tomorrow or even our lifetime.  However, the future generations, Gd willing, will get the reward from our prayers and hard work.

Fellow JTFers, don't despair. I know that we all want to live on a righteous paradise on earth in our lives.  And I know how frustrating it is that all of our hard work and prayers are not being answered at this moment.  But remember...all that we are doing, even if it doesn't benefit us in our lifetime, will surely show itself for the next generations after us.  And the reason why it will work with what we do is because WE DO NOT COMPROMISE ON MORAL PRINCIPLES. 

The fake American right wing that want to compromise their moral principles just to win an election in the future will turn to dust like everything else turns to dust...ideas that will come and go and fail after some time.  But Gd, Truth, Morality, Torah, Judaism, Righteousness will never disappear and will always be for all good decent people Jewish or not Jewish.

So hold tight and let's keep on chugging along.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 04:33:45 PM »
Amen Dr Dan, this is my sentiment exactly..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
I would also like to say that I think FOX is a good thing for the most part. Sure there are issues, they try TOO HARD to be 'FAIR AND BALANCED' because those who attack FOX want to claim it is biased to the right. I say SO WHAT if it is biased to the right {as it should be} because there is so much left-wing bias in all the rest of the mainstream media. So FOX has been considered the one MSM source which presents the so-called right-wing view. While none of us JTF Kahanists would ever be satisfied with the position of FOX {on the left <-> right spectrum} we should not try to destroy it until it fully proves to be against the right wing view.

I firmly believe that nobody or nothing will ever meet the high level of honesty and integrity to Torah principles nor will it ever present a purely right-wing viewpoint which JTF members desire. With that in mind we must be able to influence those who have power in these organizations to move them towards the right viewpoint. How can this be accomplished? Maybe through writing letters (emails) to the editors and or becoming involved with some of their interactive news programs... But I don't think we can just throw FOX news under the bus at this point.

Before throwing away what you have you should make sure that there is something which can take its place. What is needed is more right-wing media outlets. More interest in these opinions will cause the advertisers to cater to the demand for right-wing programming.

I still only watch FOX news of all the MSM news sources. They have an organization which cannot be compared to any other conservative organization. We should attempt to influence their direction rather than attack them for their opinions.

On the issue of immigration. I am one who fully supports legal immigration to this country. As a descendant of legal immigrants who entered America through Ellis Island in the early 1900s I think that immigration is one of the things which make this country great. During times of prosperity there is enough to go around for all who are honestly looking to make a livelihood in this country. I know my grandparents had to sweat to make ends meet but eventually the family became more and more wealthy, with more education, and eventually {Im 4th generation} we became upper-middle class citizens.

What is essential is that the American Dream be kept alive. The dream that all hard-work is rewarded and that everyone should have an opportunity to contribute to the economic strength of our nation. This works in times of  prosperity, and with the integral desire of the immigrants to contribute to the system. In times such as these when our country is on times of trouble we cannot allow illegals to come and take services paid for by the taxpayer, and jobs which should go to people who pay the taxes in this country, so immigration reform is essential.

I do believe that there are hispanics who can be groomed for the Republican party. My experience with my Mexican friend is that he is a person who wants to work hard, is appreciative of the opportunity this country offers, and I believe that he would be prime Republican material.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14