Author Topic: New Hampshire poll: Muslim Obama-lover Chris Christie is Republican frontrunner  (Read 1162 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is from Public Policy Polling, which is a Democrat polling firm, so we should be skeptical. But if we eventually see this in other polls, it would be unbelievable: according to this survey, Obama's boyfriend Chris Christie is the frontrunner for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination in New Hampshire, which holds the nation's first primary.

The poll results: Christie 21%, Marco Rubio 14%, Congoleezza Rice 13%, Jeb Bush 11%, Paul Ryan 10%.

http://news.yahoo.com/clinton-christie-lead-first-polls-2016-n-h-151225849--politics.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sheesh Chaim. I have no words for this. This formerly great nation is now an insane asylum. I can't believe America might get two Muslim presidents back-to-back.

Was Rand Asatru Paul (ys) on the list? He is also being seriously considered.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This could mean a couple things.

It could be Dem propoganda

or

We are too far gone... 

I hope its the former.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Republicans are gonna lose a lot of their voters. If this Shmuck gets anywhere close to the presidency I just may vote for a third party... Its looking like there isn't anywhere to find a righteous government in this world.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This also makes me think that the Tea Partiers are a dying breed.   It seems that as we get closer to disaster... no one in the public wants small government solutions.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The Republicans are gonna lose a lot of their voters. If this Shmuck gets anywhere close to the presidency I just may vote for a third party... Its looking like there isn't anywhere to find a righteous government in this world.

I'm 99 % sure I would vote for a 3rd Party Candidate before voting for Chris Christie or a Democrat in a general election for President.       The best thing that can happen with Chris Christie if he remains in politics is he switches over to the Democrat Party.       No Republican in his or her right mind would vote for this hideous beast even for dog catcher.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
No one cares about New Hampshire anymore it took me 5 min to walk from Nashua to Mass.Many people from Mass have moved to NH. it's a liberal state now they voted for Hussein are they to be taken seriously
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Paul Ryan would be good I think but I don't like the others on that list.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Paul Ryan is the only good candidate on that list. Sadly though, I don't think he'll get nominated. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Will Republicans really vote for an obese loudmouth from NJ?  New Hampshire is weird place.  I don't think Christie will sell in the midwest or south.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Well, Chris Christie sure takes care of Chris Christie.  Even using a disaster to his advantage.  He knows how to stuff his face, too. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

I agree, this is why I am placing my full trust in G-d.
David is not that way, but I have been reading the Yiddish book of marriage wisdom and it says if the wife is devout, the husband will respect and love this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Im not fully sold on paul ryan yet. He needs to show more teeth and me more agressive bc if he preforms in presidential debates like he did against biden, and lets people walk all over him, I dont think he should be taken seriously.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Im not fully sold on paul ryan yet. He needs to show more teeth and me more agressive bc if he preforms in presidential debates like he did against biden, and lets people walk all over him, I dont think he should be taken seriously.

I just hope the nominee is not a milque toast RINO again. The Republican party tried that the last 2 times and it failed both times. The first time may have been deliberate but I think Romney actually did want to win.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
If Chris Christie runs, I will sit that one out.  Hilary Clinton would be better than this piece of diarrhea