Author Topic: A Piercing Cry I Raise to the Almighty  (Read 946 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
A Piercing Cry I Raise to the Almighty
« on: November 13, 2012, 02:24:26 AM »
Almighty L-rd Hear my cry,

When will the rockets cease? When will there be a response to the continued attack on the Jewish people who live near gaza? Why must the women and children live in fear of death from the sky? Did you not give us the land which our brothers and sisters are living in? Did you not promise that you would never forsake us, no matter how some of us may have strayed? How can the world be so silent about this while your beloved people are crying?

Oh L-rd who is merciful, when will your mercy reveal itself? Can't you grant the strength to the leaders of Israel to act in a way which will give honor to your holy name? The swords and arrows of the Israeli army should have the strength to destroy the enemy, but without a will the weapons sit in silence. Why should the enemies of the Jewish people be allowed to live in the land? Shouldn't they be swept away like dust blown in the wind?

The missiles of Hamas should cease and the judgment of the wicked be executed, as there are many righteous souls who are weeping at the state of Israel's weakness. Out of the deepest depths of our being we beseech you to bring vengeance on those who threaten our well-being. No Jew should cower in fear from the threats of terrorists, it is an affront to the G-d of Israel  whose people may not be perfect, but a remnant remember your covenant.

May we soon witness the retribution of the Jewish people on those who seek our demise. There shall be no cover, no cease-fire, no end till they are squashed completely. There is a price to pay for harassing a Jew, and the poor gazans will pay for it with their blood...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: A Piercing Cry I Raise to the Almighty
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 02:41:36 AM »

15-Seconds to Save your Mother!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 02:52:10 AM »
Thank hashem that the gaza rockets are useless in a real war they cause mostly panic and distress. Hizbullah is another story those katushas are really dangerous and i pray IAF / IDF can have the nerve to do what must be done.  I dont know much about the hydrogen bomb but now looks to be a good time to use a few.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 11:02:36 AM »
I am with you Muman....Cry out to the Lord as the Israelites did in times of trouble....When will the deliverer come to stop this carnage?   The Lord sees all, and his wrath has to be building against the enemies of Israel...I can feel it! I know it!