Author Topic: Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law  (Read 791 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law
« on: November 11, 2012, 07:16:33 PM »

Curiously, Obama lost in every state that requires a photo ID to be produced before voting.

http://american3rdposition.com/?p=8416

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Re: Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 07:44:27 PM »
It's irelevant.  Yes, the Republicans know they have had to overcompensate in votes in these past few decades, now was not the time to push for such a weak Establishment candidate like Romney, and then complain about it in hindsight of an Obama victory.  Mike Huckabee would have taken the election with ease.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 08:56:56 PM »
It's irelevant.  Yes, the Republicans know they have had to overcompensate in votes in these past few decades, now was not the time to push for such a weak Establishment candidate like Romney, and then complain about it in hindsight of an Obama victory.  Mike Huckabee would have taken the election with ease.
Huckabee wouldn't have stood a chance. America doesn't identify with traditional evangelical values anymore, it has changed. Huckabee is too right wing in Americas eyes to be the president. This country has shifted further to the left than you and I and even imagine
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 09:23:40 PM »
Huckabee wouldn't have stood a chance. America doesn't identify with traditional evangelical values anymore, it has changed. Huckabee is too right wing in Americas eyes to be the president. This country has shifted further to the left than you and I and even imagine

I think you're right.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 12:55:05 AM »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 03:12:20 AM »
Deport all these un-american "citizens" lazy welfare recipients, good for nothing, illegal aliens.  Get our morals and bring in all the US citizens studying overseas and military

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
I knew it....we saw the news for months before the election, protesting voter ID laws!