Author Topic: Just to let everyone know  (Read 2473 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Just to let everyone know
« on: July 06, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »
My father is in the license photo, I am in the suit. This is for everyone that is curious about hiw I look.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Just to let everyone know
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:16:53 PM »
Hehe.  Your dad is definitely a light-skinned black who doesn't have the most typical "black features"  He looks more arab to me than anything, of course it's hard to tell because it's not the greatest of pictures.

C'mon I'm sure you could have taken a more flattering picture of your mother than that.  Hehe
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 09:23:46 PM »
When I find a good photo of my mother I will put it up.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 09:29:02 PM »
Anyway everybody enjoy, Shabbat shalom.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 09:45:37 PM »
Thanks for sharing the pictures.  :)  
I like the picture of you - nice jacket and tie!
I think you look like your Dad.  
We would love to see a picture of your Mom.
Hope she is feeling well.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 02:33:36 AM »
Cosmokramer, are you sure it's ok to put these pictures up? I bet that we get a ton of Islamic trespassers and other beasts who have bad intentions.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 02:36:46 AM »
Cosmokramer, are you sure it's ok to put these pictures up? I bet that we get a ton of Islamic trespassers and other beasts who have bad intentions.
What are they gonna do? Drive around every city in the US looking for everyone who looks lie him????

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 02:46:26 AM »
It was courageous of you to post what you look like, Cosmo. You're a handsome guy and I'm sure that a Jewish babe will fall for you someday very, very soon.  :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 03:01:12 AM »
What are they gonna do? Drive around every city in the US looking for everyone who looks lie him????

No but it is not safe to just put your picture up. We are not peace now here.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 03:11:08 PM »
I don't have a problem with posting my picture.  Nobody knows my name or where I live, what are they going to do?  See someone in real life who looks like a picture they saw on the JTF forum and then kill him?  C'mon, there's no danger.  Unless we gave out our real names and addresses, there's no danger. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 03:44:03 PM »
That is a great picture of you in a suit, does your job require you to wear one, or was there an event on that day?