Author Topic: What's the best Jewish Dating Site out there, OTHER THAN THE JDATE RIP-OFF  (Read 30621 times)

newman

Good L_rd, Mord!

You're built like a brick sh*thouse!  :o

I bet you'd be right handy in a scrap.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Good L_rd, Mord!

You're built like a brick sh*thouse!  :o

I bet you'd be right handy in a scrap.
Yes that's a bit of a problem so far in life :o :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Frumster is not as expensive, but it doesn't have that many people on it anymore. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Frumster is not as expensive, but it doesn't have that many people on it anymore. 

Yeah I've been on the frumster site but have never joined.
There's also orthodate.com
I really like 2become1 though. I've met some quality people on there.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You really should try koolanoo they have people from every state from ultra othodox to completely none orthodox also they have people from about evey country in the world plus a forum, clubs for whatever your interested in even a Kahane club and Jewish defense club.Also it's free :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Koolanoo looks promising, thanks for mentioning it mord I'm gonna sign up for it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Koolanoo looks promising, thanks for mentioning it mord I'm gonna sign up for it.
Good link up to me

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Good link up to me

Wow, you're quick. Already viewed my profile on Koolanoo huh?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They post photos on your hompage of new members :laugh: do you know marzutra from here he's on koolanoo also here is his link   
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 11:07:24 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Quote from: mord on August 01, 2007, 11:03:40 AM
They post photos on your hompage of new members :laugh: do you know marzutra from here he's on koolanoo also here is his link    Quote from: mord on August 01, 2007, 11:03:40 AM
They post photos on your hompage of new members :laugh: do you know marzutra from here he's on koolanoo also here is his link   
Quote from: mord on August 01, 2007, 11:03:40 AM

Oh ok, thought you were stalking me or something. :D Haha
I added him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
No on your home page if you look you'll see new members :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
No on your home page if you look you'll see new members :laugh:

Yeah I see that now. Thanks for sharing the site with us! I love that it's free. It gets old paying for all of these sites only to not find anyone appealing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
True and they have thousands of members

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

One of the features I really like about most singles sites is that you can do a search by occupation. Maybe I'm strange but I've ALWAYS dated Cops or Military- Period. No exceptions so I usually do my searches by that. I don't see that option on here.... Am I missing it or is that not an option?
( Not that I'm complaining- free is free :))

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I know they have plenty of military and cops on the site i'v talk to them ,i'm going to tell gene he has a club on the site to start another club on the site for women whho like military and L.E.

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

One of the features I really like about most singles sites is that you can do a search by occupation. Maybe I'm strange but I've ALWAYS dated Cops or Military- Period. No exceptions so I usually do my searches by that. I don't see that option on here.... Am I missing it or is that not an option?

If you're looking for Jews you may wish to broaden you're criteria. There should be plenty of Jewish accountants and merchants around.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

If you're looking for Jews you may wish to broaden you're criteria. There should be plenty of Jewish accountants and merchants around.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

Haha isn't that the truth. Jewish cops and military men in the states are hard to find. That's why I stick to Israelis. ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 12:24:02 PM by Shoshana »

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
I know they have plenty of military and cops on the site i'v talk to them ,i'm going to tell gene he has a club on the site to start another club on the site for women whho like military and L.E.

Haha, That makes me sound like one of those badge chasing gals. Which I'm not... ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Haha, That makes me sound like one of those badge chasing gals. Which I'm not... ;)
No he starts clubs for Jewish cops Jews in the military i think he wanted to start a site for girls  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My night Hobby       
Shot with CYBERSHOT at 2007-01-10 

But i could be your Grandfather

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

No he starts clubs for Jewish cops Jews in the military i think he wanted to start a site for girls  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My night Hobby       

I bet they run in the opposite direction when they see you. :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

My night Hobby       

I'm ugly but not that ugly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

My night Hobby       

;) Haha

newman

My night Hobby       

I don't think they'd worry about your looks. They'd be more worried about you squeazing their necks with those bloody huge arms! :laugh:

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

My night Hobby       

I don't think they'd worry about your looks. They'd be more worried about you squeazing their necks with those bloody huge arms! :laugh:

Yes he is huge! How did you get that big Mord? Steroids? Weight lifting hrs a day? Cutting back on all that good fattening Jewish food? I couldn't do it... :)