Author Topic: What's the best Jewish Dating Site out there, OTHER THAN THE JDATE RIP-OFF  (Read 30631 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Women should'nt be that big it would scare the men :-\.No never took steroids just work out alot for many years BTW on my site or marzutra's site look at friends go to Gene and take a look :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Women should'nt be that big it would scare the men :-\.No never took steroids just work out alot for many years BTW on my site or marzutra's site look at friends go to Gene and take a look :laugh:

It's having a Jewish Mother who makes you eat all the time. :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer

Haha Yes, if women are bigger than the man there's just something wrong with that equation. :)
Off to look at Gene.....

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
True and they have thousands of members

One of the features I really like about most singles sites is that you can do a search by occupation. Maybe I'm strange but I've ALWAYS dated Cops or Military- Period. No exceptions so I usually do my searches by that. I don't see that option on here.... Am I missing it or is that not an option?
( Not that I'm complaining- free is free :))

If you're looking for Jews you may wish to broaden you're criteria. There should be plenty of Jewish accountants and merchants around.

Ahem, Merchants?  Is that even a term that is relevant in today's world?  There are plenty of Jewish policemen and military people to be found, one of whom just died in Iraq recently.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

True and they have thousands of members

One of the features I really like about most singles sites is that you can do a search by occupation. Maybe I'm strange but I've ALWAYS dated Cops or Military- Period. No exceptions so I usually do my searches by that. I don't see that option on here.... Am I missing it or is that not an option?
( Not that I'm complaining- free is free :))

If you're looking for Jews you may wish to broaden you're criteria. There should be plenty of Jewish accountants and merchants around.

Ahem, Merchants?  Is that even a term that is relevant in today's world?  There are plenty of Jewish policemen and military people to be found, one of whom just died in Iraq recently.

No, I havn't gone anti-semite. :laugh: I would have said 'herring salesman' if I'd had that intention. ;)

'Merchant' referrs to any business man that buys/sells.

I know there's plenty of Jewish soldiers/cops, I just thought Shoshana might broaden her search.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Some of those stockbrokers and bussiness men are loaded  :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03