Author Topic: Ron Paul: a Zionist?  (Read 580 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Ron Paul: a Zionist?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
 :::D

Oh, and so is Obama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
“We should be their friend and their trading partner,” said Paul. “They are a democracy and we share many values with them. But we should not be their master. We should not dictate where their borders will be nor should we have veto power over their foreign policy…. I say [to Christian evangelicals who want foreign aid to Israel to continue] that our aid in the region is out of balance and it is wrong. Foreign aid does not help Israel. It is a net disadvantage. I say to them that “the borrower is servant to the lender” and America should never be the master of Israel…we should stop interfering with them. We should not dictate what she can and cannot do. We should stop trying to buy her allegiance. And Israel should stop sacrificing their sovereignty as an independent state to us or anybody else, no matter how well-intentioned"

Has he been listening to Chaim's shows? That sounds pretty much like what Chaim says about foreign aid to Israel.

On the other hand, Ron Paul doesn't want to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons either and that's the biggest threat to Israel right now.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 03:24:14 PM »
Fag Buchanan is a bigger Zionist than Nazi Paul.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »
Quote from: Aryan Paul
“We should be their friend and their trading partner,” said Paul. “They are a democracy and we share many values with them. But we should not be their master. We should not dictate where their borders will be nor should we have veto power over their foreign policy…. I say [to Christian evangelicals who want foreign aid to Israel to continue] that our aid in the region is out of balance and it is wrong. Foreign aid does not help Israel. It is a net disadvantage. I say to them that “the borrower is servant to the lender” and America should never be the master of Israel…we should stop interfering with them. We should not dictate what she can and cannot do. We should stop trying to buy her allegiance. And Israel should stop sacrificing their sovereignty as an independent state to us or anybody else, no matter how well-intentioned"

Look at the sentence I bolded. He is trying to say that Israel is an enemy interest and that no amount of aid to Israel will get her to stop being the enemy of the United States.

This pig could be Heinrich Himmler's son.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 03:33:04 PM »
Wow, that's very observant. I didn't even see that detail. You're absolutely right.