Author Topic: I figured out how I can become rich  (Read 1314 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I figured out how I can become rich
« on: November 14, 2012, 01:51:54 AM »
All I have to do is open a fried chicken store in South Tel Aviv & with all the schvartzers there I will be a hit ;D

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I figured out how I can become rich
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 05:26:58 AM »
Actually many do have money as they are illegally working off the books in restaurants,supermarkets & hotels.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:03:29 AM »
They get their freebie meals at "Levinsky Soup"

Volunteers of Levinsky Soup who hand out hot meals to refugees have postponed meal time to 19:30 to accommodate refugees who fast on Ramadan
https://twitter.com/HMWIsrael/status/230604066525429760

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:07:24 AM »
They get their freebie meals at "Levinsky Soup"
https://twitter.com/HMWIsrael/status/230604066525429760
This true & plenty of watermelon there.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 09:00:00 AM »
All I have to do is open a fried chicken store in South Tel Aviv & with all the schvartzers there I will be a hit ;D

I'm already selling chitlins
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 09:08:35 AM »
I'm already selling chitlins
I don't think the Sudanese eat chitlins because they are pork & Sudanese are mainly Muslims.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 04:52:48 PM »
All the best.

What a coincidence that yesterday I had to eat the McDonald's fried chicken for the first time.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 04:58:58 PM »
All the best.

What a coincidence that yesterday I had to eat the McDonald's fried chicken for the first time.

Are you talking about chicken nuggets? McDees doesn't have fried chicken in the USA...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
It is in India and looked like this:

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 07:19:34 PM »
Are you talking about chicken nuggets? McDees doesn't have fried chicken in the USA...

I'm really hoping you used wikipedia or google to know that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 07:46:54 PM »

I'm really hoping you used wikipedia or google to know that.

I used to like McDee (before my Teshuva in 2003)... Now I keep Kosher...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 08:05:09 PM »
I used to like McDee (before my Teshuva in 2003)... Now I keep Kosher...

Lol glad to hear it.  There are some kosher fast food like places if u really need a fix.  I occasionally indulge in the greasy stuff

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 09:17:56 PM »
I usually limit my junk food consumption to holidays or special events only but I think it's ok to do it once in a while as long as your overall diet is a healthy one.

I'm interested in different diets that people use and one of the things I noticed about kosher food in particular is that it seems like if someone were to go on a kosher diet that fruits and vegetables would be one of the easiest foods to use to make kosher dinners, etc. because almost all of them are kosher. A lot of packaged foods have the OU symbol but I noticed that at least where I live you'd have to go to a specialty shop to get kosher meat. They don't sell it in the meat case at the regular grocery stores in Texas. So if someone were to go on a kosher diet here I bet that their meat consumption would go way down and their fruit and vegetable consumption would go way up. I don't know if that actually happens in practice or not (I guess they could eat a lot of canned tuna and crackers), but it seems like it would if they shop mostly at a regular grocery store.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 09:22:22 PM »
I usually limit my junk food consumption to holidays or special events only but I think it's ok to do it once in a while as long as your overall diet is a healthy one.

I'm interested in different diets that people use and one of the things I noticed about kosher food in particular is that it seems like if someone were to go on a kosher diet that fruits and vegetables would be one of the easiest foods to use to make kosher dinners, etc. because almost all of them are kosher. A lot of packaged foods have the OU symbol but I noticed that at least where I live you'd have to go to a specialty shop to get kosher meat. They don't sell it in the meat case at the regular grocery stores in Texas. So if someone were to go on a kosher diet here I bet that their meat consumption would go way down and their fruit and vegetable consumption would go way up. I don't know if that actually happens in practice or not (I guess they could eat a lot of canned tuna and crackers), but it seems like it would if they shop mostly at a regular grocery store.

Yes Kosher meat is always a difficulty especially out here in the boondocks (California)... I have to have my Rabbi who goes to Oakland Kosher or friends who go to LA to Western Kosher to get me my meat. I love Western Koshers corned beef and order it every time my friends go to the Kosher store.

And yes OU is quite easily available at most grocery stores.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 09:30:56 PM »
Yes Kosher meat is always a difficulty especially out here in the boondocks (California)... I have to have my Rabbi who goes to Oakland Kosher or friends who go to LA to Western Kosher to get me my meat. I love Western Koshers corned beef and order it every time my friends go to the Kosher store.

And yes OU is quite easily available at most grocery stores.
I could eat corned beef and cabbage until I explode!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom