Author Topic: Please Forgive Me  (Read 1648 times)

Offline MeMe

• New JTFer
Please Forgive Me
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:29:25 PM »
RE: Topic: ask christian4jews if you dare...
February 02, 2010, 03:16:52 PM
by christians4jews

After reading the above post from a few years ago I came to realize
I did not belong here. I signed up this morning because of my profound love for Israel and the Jewish people and my love for my beliefs in the Bible....um...Torah?? Hope I don't offend anyone here.

I have always defended Jewish  people my whole life. I guess I was naive in my knowledge though. See I thought WE loved the same G-d...Um...God and I would be willing to give my life for God's chosen people and even go to Israel to defend her if needed. After reading the above post I see I was mistaken.

Please feel free to delete my account and I will not bother y'all again.
For I am A Born Again Christian that knows with all my heart there is a savior and a new covenant in Jesus, It was a rude awakening to hear that y'all don't even believe in Jesus.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Please Forgive Me
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:32:58 PM »
RE: Topic: ask christian4jews if you dare...
February 02, 2010, 03:16:52 PM
by christians4jews

After reading the above post from a few years ago I came to realize
I did not belong here. I signed up this morning because of my profound love for Israel and the Jewish people and my love for my beliefs in the Bible....um...Torah?? Hope I don't offend anyone here.

I have always defended Jewish  people my whole life. I guess I was naive in my knowledge though. See I thought WE loved the same G-d...Um...God and I would be willing to give my life for God's chosen people and even go to Israel to defend her if needed. After reading the above post I see I was mistaken.

Please feel free to delete my account and I will not bother y'all again.
For I am A Born Again Christian that knows with all my heart there is a savior and a new covenant in Jesus, It was a rude awakening to hear that y'all don't even believe in Jesus.
As I understand it, there are plenty of members who believe in yushka. I think there may be more Christians than Jews in the forum or, at least, more Christians and Secular Jews than Orthodox Jews.

Offline MeMe

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 01:34:16 PM »
Please except my Humble apologies for not  knowing this before I joined your community.

Offline MeMe

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »
As I understand it, there are plenty of members who believe in yushka. I think there may be more Christians than Jews in the forum or, at least, more Christians and Secular Jews than Orthodox Jews.

No, I did not know that. I wonder if it the posting I was referring to was from Orthodox Jews? I am rather uneducated in Judaism. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »
Is this for real or is this a troll?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 02:14:14 PM »

Wait and watch for further reaction.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
Listen..it isn't in my interest to tell Christians that they are believing in a wrong religion.  I certainly wouldn't like it if a Christian assumed that of me as a Jew or all Jews.

It is your way of life as a born again. I get it.  I personally like born again's because, aside from the difference in theology, we have something in common.  We believe in good and righteousness and morality is how we should live and following a higher power that is bigger than everything is really essential.  And a lot of born again's understand many of the same things we do in the Bible.  So born again's have my respect.

Theologically speaking...I'm sorry...Judaism is one thing, and your religion is another.  You might believe that Jesus was the man since Paul said so after he claimed to have a private conversation with Gd.  But I believe Judaism is the real deal since millions of Jews had a conversation with Gd all at the same time on Mt. Sinai.  And everything Gd had told us would happen to us, happened to us. So for me as a Jew, I hold the Torah and Talmud and Jewish prophets has very valuable and men who claim to have private conversations with Gd and try to supercede our religion as meh...simply men that want attention.

But it is what it is.  You worship the way you need to. I'm not going to try and change that. I'm just happy when non Jews born again or hindu or whatever, get the picture and the problem in our world.  I hope that many other JTFers here can see that about you and we'll see where it goes from there.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 02:25:17 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 02:31:28 PM »
I am skeptical that this guy is legitimate because of all the previous experience we have with these types. A legitimate member would know that JTF welcomes all religions that do not try to proselytize.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »
Also what is with "Ger Toshav". At first glance I thought you were a Noahide.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 03:19:45 PM »
Troll... this is obviously intended to cause division here...

Let this punk go...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 04:07:01 PM »
Most likely it's a troll which is why I ignored it so far.

Offline MeMe

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »

What is a Troll?

Offline MeMe

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
Also what is with "Ger Toshav". At first glance I thought you were a Noahide.

Righteous Gentiles - I've always wanted to learn Hebrew so I looked up the translation. I'm not even sure if using this term is correct. Like I said I am very uneducated in the Jewish Beliefs. As for trying to cause division.....No way, Our beliefs are way to important to play around with. Like I said earlier, I hope I did not offend anyone.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 06:15:38 PM »
A troll is a person (or thing) which purposefully tries to cause divisions between members of an online community.

It should be clear to everyone that Jews do not accept your 'savior' as the Moshiach. This is as old as Chrisitianity itself, and it has been a source of Jew-hatred from the church. There are numerous reasons we do not accept him. I will not go into the reasons here because as we stated above, JTF is open to all religions and especially the religions which stemmed from Judaism (so-called Abrahamic monotheistic faiths).

JTF supports the Orthodox Jewish tradition which involves a strict interpretation of the Torah which commands us concerning the 613 commandments (248 positive and 365 negative commandments). A major part of our belief is that Hashems covenant with the Jewish people is eternal (as it is written in the Torah that the covenant cannot be abrogated). We believe that the promised Moshiach will be sent and we await his coming every day (according to the 13 principles of Rambam). He will bring the final redemption to the righteous remnants of Israel and all righteous nations who support the Jewish people and their ingathering into the Holy Land.

All Jewish members will be observing the Sabbath this evening and tomorrow (The Jewish 'day' begins at sundown so the Sabbath begins Friday Night ending Saturday at sundown)... The Orthodox tradition keeps the observance of Shabbat including all the 39 prohibitions (Melachot/Creative work) so we do not use the computer (or other electric devices)... Since I am on the West coast Shabbat doesn't start for another hour and ten minutes (4:30 PDT)..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline MeMe

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 06:29:41 PM »
I would like to add one more thing, I'm not sure if y'all realize how much you mean to American Christians. I guess that is why I was offended by what I read in the other forum. It seemed that a Christian was being bashed some and since I am naive to Judaism I was shocked to see the separation when all my life I thought we had much more in common. I do not know If I'm an average American Christian with limited knowledge or If I'm a rare case?
Like I said earlier though, Please forgive my thin skin. I should have hung around awhile before I made my mind up. I do not know what a Troll means, nor am I trying to start anything. I am genuine and was excited to find a place where I might become friends with my Jewish adapted Family. Hope you understand me better now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 06:36:11 PM »
I would like to add one more thing, I'm not sure if y'all realize how much you mean to American Christians. I guess that is why I was offended by what I read in the other forum. It seemed that a Christian was being bashed some and since I am naive to Judaism I was shocked to see the separation when all my life I thought we had much more in common. I do not know If I'm an average American Christian with limited knowledge or If I'm a rare case?
Like I said earlier though, Please forgive my thin skin. I should have hung around awhile before I made my mind up. I do not know what a Troll means, nor am I trying to start anything. I am genuine and was excited to find a place where I might become friends with my Jewish adapted Family. Hope you understand me better now.

Shalom Ger_Toshav,

Thank you for your explanation. I hope that you find JTF to be an interesting forum. We all don't always agree, and things do get ugly at times, but please hang in there. Most of the long-time members here are truly righteous and have a place in the world to come. But things do get hot and heavy at times, and there are disagreements, but we all are seeking the truth and in doing so our 'disagreements' are for the sake of heaven.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
I think its quite normal to not know about religions outside your own....    But you may be right... if the ideas here are too offensive to your own beliefs... this may not be the right forum for you.  Good luck... and remember to continue to support Israel.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 08:06:40 PM »
What is a Troll?

A troll is a type of candy. Like tootsie roll.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 08:20:22 PM »

A troll is a type of candy. Like tootsie roll.

LOL

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 09:56:24 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
Ephraim is one of them. And only he knows what that means.
Shut up! I knew you were going to play that card! You just want me banned so I won't call you trolls out!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline MeMe

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 10:08:34 PM »

These guys perhaps?

Y'all are too funny...LOL

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 10:15:18 PM »
Ephraim is one of them. And only he knows what that means.
I know you have studied all of my statements, I see all of your little plays. You remember Judas?