Author Topic: Just defriended a childhood friend from facebook  (Read 504 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Just defriended a childhood friend from facebook
« on: November 16, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
Another self hating moron with anti-Israel friends that find a moral equivalency to the issue of this current conflict.  I'm sorry...if a "nation" wants to kill me, my family, and friends, I better do something about it fight back.

All of this crap that well, since Israel is apartheid crap argument, the palestinians act like this...seriously...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Just defriended a childhood friend from facebook
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »
If someone says he feels sorry for the civilian Arabs suffering well I won't cut him out I will try perhaps to make him understand 100% of the suffering is their own fault, and 99% of the so called suffering civilians would cut his throat at the first opportunity and then dance on his blood. But I also draw the line when someone start blaming Israel for everything and doubting our right to exist. And comparing Israel to apartheid is pure evil (not that apartheid was so bad but in the mind of those who make the comparison it was the worse thing since the Nazis).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 08:27:20 PM »
I lost someone I'd known for many years because I posted proof there were no Palestinians and they couldn't handle it.
So I understand. I'm sorry you lost a long-time friend Dan but sometimes this is going to happen as we stick to our priniciples and others lose them or choose the wrong ones.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »
If someone disowns us over the truth, they were never our friends to begin with.

Offline SGTJones

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 09:22:42 PM »
I have a friend who had too many liberal instructors in college. They were so biased toward the Palestinian cause it was ridiculous. He has been brainwashed I would say the least. I'm still friends with him, but I calmly explain to him why I would never support such a group and why I never will. He does not fully support the Palestinian cause. He is more neutral about it than anything. He does not understand why they can't just stop fighting with each other. Well the fact that their charter is for the destruction of Israel and that twice during the Clinton era they refused a land agreement tells me they are not willing to work with Israel on anything. Considering the fact that I've been to the Middle East and dealt with these people, I tell him I trust myself and my sources on the muslims more than I do about some liberal [censored] who has never stepped foot in the middle east ( I'm talking about the college instructor here). The instructor may have a PHD in Middle Eastern studies, but I have the actual experience of dealing with them. We respect each other enough though to not let it get between our friendship. I'll trust what God says rather than what a Liberal [censored] College Instructor does.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 11:24:44 PM »
I have the same issue here too. I hate leftist ideology typically but i can stomach them because i kind of have to. However the minute someone expresses pity for these savages my blood boils and I go out or delete them. Even in school i have to control myself when a professor uses the term "palestinian".

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »
I have a friend who had too many liberal instructors in college. They were so biased toward the Palestinian cause it was ridiculous. He has been brainwashed I would say the least. I'm still friends with him, but I calmly explain to him why I would never support such a group and why I never will. He does not fully support the Palestinian cause. He is more neutral about it than anything. He does not understand why they can't just stop fighting with each other. Well the fact that their charter is for the destruction of Israel and that twice during the Clinton era they refused a land agreement tells me they are not willing to work with Israel on anything. Considering the fact that I've been to the Middle East and dealt with these people, I tell him I trust myself and my sources on the muslims more than I do about some liberal [censored] who has never stepped foot in the middle east ( I'm talking about the college instructor here). The instructor may have a PHD in Middle Eastern studies, but I have the actual experience of dealing with them. We respect each other enough though to not let it get between our friendship. I'll trust what God says rather than what a Liberal [censored] College Instructor does.

These professors (history) talk so much about how backwards europe was during the middle ages and just worship the islamic civilization and how advanced they were, but never go into detail that they have gone backwards since then and are total savages that would never tolerate their liberal agenda if they take over our societies