Author Topic: Heroic Jews in serbian army.  (Read 688 times)

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
  • Serbs and Jews - always friends !!!
Heroic Jews in serbian army.
« on: November 19, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
Hello my friends. I am Serb from southern Serbia, ancient city of Nis.
I joined this forum firs of all becaususe of frienship that last thorugh centuries between Serbs and Jews. Maybe you didn't know, but Serbia is only country in Europe where Jews were not persecuted by natives (Serbs) throughout the history, only by invaders who also persecuted the Serbs too Turks, Germans, Albanians, Croats and other nazi or muslim scum. Serbs always fought alongside Jews against muslims and later, nazis, and I am proud to say that my family ancestors fought with Jews against invaders and satanists and told me personal stories about Serbian - Jewish heroism especially in the Second World War.
Heroic Jews fought alongside Serbs also in wars in Bosnia 1992-1995 against  bosnian muslims, and in 1999 against Albanian nazi muslims in serbian province of Kosovo.
This is link to serbian wartime song made during war in Bosnia about serbian hero comander who is in the middle of the photo. On the far right side you can see his jewish hero soldier with the star of David on his uniform.

This is  pic from my hometown Nis in southern Serbia, where 2004, on March the 17th, Serbs burned down local mosque in revenge for pogrom and killings of dozens of Serbs organized by Albanians on Kosovo and destruction of more than 100 medieval orthodox serbian monasteries and churches:
I come from family of Serbian soldiers who alongside the Jewish friends and soldiers, in serbian army, fought wars against muslim Turks in 1912. and against nazi Croats, muslims and Germans 1941-1945.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Heroic Jews in serbian army.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 03:57:39 PM »
Nice song is the Jewish one a woman she looks like one has the eyes of a woman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 07:45:44 PM »
This was beautiful and nice tribute
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:04:28 AM »
Good post southserb.

Were you a JTFer before this, by some other name?

Hi, Lady 10, this is my first post ever here on JTF forum, but I know about Kahana, JTF, and Chaim for couple of years.
I come from family of Serbian soldiers who alongside the Jewish friends and soldiers, in serbian army, fought wars against muslim Turks in 1912. and against nazi Croats, muslims and Germans 1941-1945.

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 09:07:52 AM »
Nice song is the Jewish one a woman she looks like one has the eyes of a woman

Thanks mord. Interesting observation, but it's a man:)

Offline southserb

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 09:10:25 AM »
This was beautiful and nice tribute

Thank you, AsheDina.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »
Thank you, AsheDina.

I am so sorry for what my EVIL country did to Serbia. I am so sorry. May G-d avenge Serbia.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
Great Tribute...love the music too, thanks for sharing.