Author Topic: Rav Yaakov Yosef shlitta- “IDF must learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the  (Read 901 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.globes.co.il/news/article.aspx?did=1000799114

AMEN

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/idf-must-learn-syrians-how-slaughter-enemy-says-prominent-israeli-rabbi

Rabbi Yaakov Yosef: “The IDF must learn from the Syrians how to slaughter the enemy”

“The army has got to learn from the Syrians how to slaughter and crush the enemy” - that is how Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, son of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, “blessed” the IDF [sic] soldiers who may soon find themselves within the Gaza Strip, within the framework of a ground operation which may happen in practice.

According to the report on the Jewish Voice [hakol hayehudi] website, Rabbi Yosef gave a sermon today at the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron, and among other statements blessed the IDF soldiers by saying: “we warmly bless the soldiers and pray that they leave in peace and return in peace.” Immediately thereafter he said that the IDF should learn from the Syrians “how to slaughter and how to crush the enemy.”

According to the report, Rabbi Yosef said similar things in a sermon he gave in Jerusalem last weekend. Yosef was interrogated by the police in the past for alleged incitement, due to his statement of consent and approval for the Torat Hamelech book, which deals in the halacahic laws of war under the Torah.

The Syrian army has been universally condemned for indiscriminate shelling and bombing of Syrian towns and cities resulting in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries and widespread destruction amid the ongoing civil war in that country.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Point of interest HaRav Yaakov Yosef & his father HaRav Ovadia Yosef are not on talking terms & haven't spoken to each other in years.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Point of interest HaRav Yaakov Yosef & his father HaRav Ovadia Yosef are not on talking terms & haven't spoken to each other in years.

Haa? I very much have great suspicion on your posts and don't believe some of the other things you have been saying before as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Haa? I very much have great suspicion on your posts and don't believe some of the other things you have been saying before as well.
Fist of all I live here & I have friends who are former Shasniks & they say this.
Second of all I don't give a rat's a** what you think as I know what I have heard.
Third of all I have been involved in the Kahane movement for close to 40 years & have done all sorts of good things for my fellow Jews what have you ever done?
Last but not least I am not the only one here that you attack for no reason,so please cut it out & learn what Ahavat Yisroel is.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fist of all I live here & I have friends who are former Shasniks & they say this.
Second of all I don't give a rat's a** what you think as I know what I have heard.
Third of all I have been involved in the Kahane movement for close to 40 years & have done all sorts of good things for my fellow Jews what have you ever done?
Last but not least I am not the only one here that you attack for no reason,so please cut it out & learn what Ahavat Yisroel is.
" I have been involved in the Kahane movement for close to 40 years"

But you thought Chaim was crazy, and recently you don't? Hmm...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
" I have been involved in the Kahane movement for close to 40 years"

But you thought Chaim was crazy, and recently you don't? Hmm...
And I also respected Ben Ari & Marzel at one time & I was wrong.
Things change when people learn the truth.
After seeing what frauds Ben Ari & Marzel are I see who is sincere & who is not.
People can be wrong & admit it at least I am big enough to do so this is called tshuva you should try it some time.