Author Topic: Peace - Salaam - Shalom  (Read 49121 times)

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
Peace - Salaam - Shalom
« on: July 08, 2007, 02:51:05 AM »
I would first like to say that I AM a Muslim (not a spy) and DO NOT intend to "preach hate" or insult anyone. Having said that I would like to state that I will not use rude or hateful launguage and would appriciate the same. I was shocked at the amount of anti-Islamic propaganda and just straight out lies about Islam. I would encourage anyone to ask me ANY questions that they may have about Islam and I will answer them All insha'Allah (God willing). If you have a question that you would like to ask in private anyone can contact me at my e-mail. I would lastly like to ask a question to all non-Muslims: Would you turn to an Atheist or a Christian to larn about Judaism, if not then why would you ask a non-Muslim about Islam? Anyway I look foward to your questions , Peace
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

newman

Re: Peace - Salaam - Shalom
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 02:53:08 AM »
I would first like to say that I AM a Muslim (not a spy) and DO NOT intend to "preach hate" or insult anyone. Having said that I would like to state that I will not use rude or hateful launguage and would appriciate the same. I was shocked at the amount of anti-Islamic propaganda and just straight out lies about Islam. I would encourage anyone to ask me ANY questions that they may have about Islam and I will answer them All insha'Allah (G-d willing). If you have a question that you would like to ask in private anyone can contact me at my e-mail. I would lastly like to ask a question to all non-Muslims: Would you turn to an Atheist or a Christian to larn about Judaism, if not then why would you ask a non-Muslim about Islam? Anyway I look foward to your questions , Peace
Do you support Israel as a Jewish state?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 03:03:24 AM »
Well from what I hear I can safely say NO. But I would like to speak to Jews and Zionists to get their side of the story. I would not trust the media for any information based on what they say about Islam, if they can say such lies about Islam then I can't trust what they say about Israel. I DO NOT support the killing of my brothers and sisters or of any killing of Innocent civilians.

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 03:07:49 AM »
Well from what I hear I can safely say NO. But I would like to speak to Jews and Zionists to get their side of the story. I would not trust the media for any information based on what they say about Islam, if they can say such lies about Islam then I can't trust what they say about Israel. I DO NOT support the killing of my brothers and sisters or of any killing of Innocent civilians.

Don't try that 'innocent civillian' trick here. Islam only considers muslims to be innocent civillians. The grand mufti of Australia says that civillians loyal to non-muslim governments are not innocent.

Does Islam demand that non-muslims convert or live as dhimmies?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 03:15:25 AM »

Abdullah, what is your ethnic background?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 03:27:13 AM »
I'm white, roughly 25% italian 25% irish and 50% eastern european. I also have Jewish ancestors.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 03:31:34 AM »

Don't try that 'innocent civillian' trick here. Islam only considers muslims to be innocent civillians. The grand mufti of Australia says that civillians loyal to non-muslim governments are not innocent.

Does Islam demand that non-muslims convert or live as dhimmies?
Please answer the above question and here's another:

Do you support free speech?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 03:39:36 AM »
In response to the earlier question here is the definition of a "Innocent civilian"- any non-combatant.
Its is not true that Islam say All non-Muslims are not innocent, actually quite the oppisite. The Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) once said " whoever harms a non-muslim citizen has harmed me" here is a verse from the Holy Qur'an that is of a similar theme- 5:32 " Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land"

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 03:42:48 AM »
Yes I support free speech. Please keep this in mind, how do you feel when you see KKK or neo-nazi rallies? I feel similarly when people spread lies about the Prophet(peace be upon him) and Islam. I support their right to say it but not what they say.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 03:45:04 AM »
Yes I support free speech. Please keep this in mind, how do you feel when you see KKK or neo-nazi rallies? I feel similarly when people spread lies about the Prophet(peace be upon him) and Islam. I support their right to say it but not what they say.

Then why do muslim clerics demand death for non-muslims in non-muslim countries who offend Islam?

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 03:59:01 AM »
In response to the earlier question here is the definition of a "Innocent civilian"- any non-combatant.
Its is not true that Islam say All non-Muslims are not innocent, actually quite the oppisite. The Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) once said " whoever harms a non-muslim citizen has harmed me" here is a verse from the Holy Qur'an that is of a similar theme- 5:32 " Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land"

Why do muslim-nazis kill innocent civillians in suicide bombing attacks, then?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 03:59:18 AM »
Please tell me which "clerics" in which countries? Even if someone did say that they would be wrong. There is nothing like that in the Qur'an, you shoulden't judge Islam based on the Muslims, Are you saying there was never a bad Preist or Rabbi? By that logic you would have me belive that all Cathoilc are child molesters, which is no true?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 04:02:15 AM »
Sorry about the grammar/spelling , I useally use a spell check.
Suicide is not ever allowed in Islam AND killing of non-combatants ( innocent civilans) is not allowed either. I have know Idea of why you would call them Nazis though, there is no racism in Islam
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 04:04:29 AM by Abdullah »

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 04:07:27 AM »
Sorry about the grammar/spelling , I useally use a spell check.
Suicide is not ever allowed in Islam AND

But religious muslims all over the world ARE committing suicide AND killing innocent civillians in the process. Are ALL those muslims and ALL there clerics wrong?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 04:16:21 AM »
All over the world? ???  Most muslims DO NOT support suicide bombing. IF they all said that which they do not then Yes they would be wrong. Also something about Martyrdom, woulden't you consider the Jewish victems of the Holocaust Martyrs of Judaism?

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 04:28:52 AM »
I'm white, roughly 25% italian 25% irish and 50% eastern european. I also have Jewish ancestors.
Then it is not likely that you were raised to be a Muslim. When and why did you convert?

Also, do you know that Prophet Mohammed was a pedophile who abused a 9-year-old prepubescent girl sexually?

Quoting Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234:
Narrated Aisha: "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

More information:
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Aisha's_Age_of_Consummation

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 04:36:33 AM »
All over the world? ???  Most muslims DO NOT support suicide bombing. IF they all said that which they do not then Yes they would be wrong. Also something about Martyrdom, woulden't you consider the Jewish victems of the Holocaust Martyrs of Judaism?
How dare you compare Jewish genocide victims to muslim-nazi suicide bomb murerers , you filfthy muslim pig?

Jews did not kill German children with bombs strapped to their bodies.

All you are doing here is engaging in taqiyya.....yes we know all about muslim-nazi deception. You're not the first moon-god worshiper to try it.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 04:42:44 AM »
Well first I would like to answer your first questions, I converted( reverted as we say) because of ALOT of reasons, The main reasons being the Oneness of God  and the Message of Islam in general.It really hard to exlain it breifly but Islam is not just a Religion it shows us the best ways to worship God in ALL of the things we do. I reverted offically 2 months ago but was looking into and applying some of it for a while before that.
Now for the second part- The Prophet(peace be upon him) was NOT a pedophile as some people claim. For one Iesha was not "prepubecient" she was already having her periods at the time of the consumation. Also I don't think that you realy know the definition of the word "pedophile". When you say this you useally assume that the person is specifically atracted to young girls which was not true of the Prophet(peace be upon him). I don't wish to be insulting but isen't there some kind of jewish law allowing incest if the family member is under 9 years of age? I'm not claiming that Jews are like that (I know their not) but just look at that law, is that not pedophilia?

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 04:48:25 AM »
Well first I would like to answer your first questions, I converted( reverted as we say) because of ALOT of reasons, The main reasons being the Oneness of G-d  and the Message of Islam in general.It really hard to exlain it breifly but Islam is not just a Religion it shows us the best ways to worship G-d in ALL of the things we do. I reverted offically 2 months ago but was looking into and applying some of it for a while before that.
Now for the second part- The Prophet(peace be upon him) was NOT a pedophile as some people claim. For one Iesha was not "prepubecient" she was already having her periods at the time of the consumation. Also I don't think that you realy know the definition of the word "pedophile". When you say this you useally assume that the person is specifically atracted to young girls which was not true of the Prophet(peace be upon him). I don't wish to be insulting but isen't there some kind of jewish law allowing incest if the family member is under 9 years of age? I'm not claiming that Jews are like that (I know their not) but just look at that law, is that not pedophilia?

There is NO such law. You are referring to twisted mistranslations of the Talmud by muslim-nazi haullocaust denyers. As for the warlord/rapist mohommad............the girl was 9!!!! Don't give us crap about periods! Anybody who humps a 9 year old is a child mollester. Mollesting children has never bothered muslims, though....has it?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 04:51:13 AM »
Wow I'm kind of shocked. First off I diden't call suicide bombers Martyrs. Second I diden't say that they were similar, I just asked if you would consider the genocide Victems to be Martyrs of the Jewish faith as one would consider a soldier killed in a war to be a sort of Martyr for his country. All I asked for was respect- I'm not trying anything as you insist and Am not insulting you. If you have a different opinion thats fine but do you have to call names? ??? I also don't know why you called me a "pig" as I don't eat pork or generaly associate with pigs. I also don't worship a "pagan Moon god" unless that is what you would call the God of Abraham and Noah(peace be upon them both) because thats who I worship.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 04:55:19 AM »
If you don't want "crap about periods" then don't go throwing around claims of pedophila. Child molestation is not Allowed in Islam and there are several verses against it.

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 04:59:14 AM »
Wow I'm kind of shocked. First off I diden't call suicide bombers Martyrs. Second I diden't say that they were similar, I just asked if you would consider the genocide Victems to be Martyrs of the Jewish faith as one would consider a soldier killed in a war to be a sort of Martyr for his country. All I asked for was respect- I'm not trying anything as you insist and Am not insulting you. If you have a different opinion thats fine but do you have to call names? ??? I also don't know why you called me a "pig" as I don't eat pork or generaly associate with pigs. I also don't worship a "pagan Moon G-d" unless that is what you would call the G-d of Abraham and Noah(peace be upon them both) because thats who I worship.

Muslims do not worship the G_d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob....yes that is his proper definition. He is not the G_d of Abraham, Ishmael and Mo' the rapist. You people are worshiping alluh, the pagan moon-god of mecca. And you ARE engaged in taqiyya like all of your kind.

i. Taqiyya -- Religious Deception

Due to the state of war between dar al-Islam and dar al-harb, reuses de guerre, i.e., systematic lying to the infidel, must be considered part and parcel of Islamic tactics. The parroting by Muslim organizations throughout dar al-harb that "Islam is a religion of peace," or that the origins of Muslim violence lie in the unbalanced psyches of particular individual "fanatics," must be considered as disinformation intended to induce the infidel world to let down its guard. Of course, individual Muslims may genuinely regard their religion as "peaceful" -- but only insofar as they are ignorant of its true teachings, or in the sense of the Egyptian theorist Sayyid Qutb, who posited in his Islam and Universal Peace that true peace would prevail in the world just as soon as Islam had conquered it.

A telling point is that, while Muslims who present their religion as peaceful abound throughout dar al-harb, they are nearly non-existent in dar al-Islam. A Muslim apostate once suggested to me a litmus test for Westerners who believe that Islam is a religion of "peace" and "tolerance": try making that point on a street corner in Ramallah, or Riyadh, or Islamabad, or anywhere in the Muslim world. He assured me you wouldn't live five minutes.

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 05:01:24 AM »
If you don't want "crap about periods" then don't go throwing around claims of pedophila. Child molestation is not Allowed in Islam and there are several verses against it.

The proof is in the pudding...or in this case your own muslim-nazi koran. Mo' humped a 9yo.....he's a child mollester!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 05:07:27 AM »
Why can't you act civil? I would like to know where in the Qur'an or Hadith you found this "infomation". Chances are you got it from an anti-Muslim website. I can't assure you we are not allowed to lie to anyone. And I also gave you evidence that The Prophet(peace be upon him) was not a pedophile so If your not willing to provide any evidence against mine other thatn you opinian I will consider the question answered.

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 05:18:59 AM »
Why can't you act civil? I would like to know where in the Qur'an or Hadith you found this "infomation". Chances are you got it from an anti-Muslim website. I can't assure you we are not allowed to lie to anyone. And I also gave you evidence that The Prophet(peace be upon him) was not a pedophile so If your not willing to provide any evidence against mine other thatn you opinian I will consider the question answered.

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746) - "Lying is permissible when there is a legitimate desired end.  And the legitimate desired end may be a personal one."

Book 008, Number 3309:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.