Author Topic: Peace - Salaam - Shalom  (Read 49155 times)

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
Re: Peace - Salaam - Shalom
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2007, 06:20:06 PM »
I've never seen or heard of a black nazi... Are you saying that the Jews don't submit to the will of God?
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2007, 06:21:56 PM »
We belive that the Jews have strayed from Islam scince but it was to all Muslims.

Try to speak comprehensible English you pathetic mooooozie swine !!!

LMAO !!!  The Jews strayed from Islam !!!!!!!
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAALLLLAH !!!!!!

Two thousand years before MoHAM was raping 9 year old Ayisha, there was already ISRAEL....but this moooooozie swine says it's the Jews who have strayed !!!

DEATH TO ISLAM AND ALL IT'S FOLLOWERS !!!!!

ftf

« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »
I've never seen or heard of a black nazi... Are you saying that the Jews don't submit to the will of G-d?
No I am not accusing the Jews of not following God, though I think the term submmit is inappropriate it makes following God sound like a terrible burden.

What I am saying is that the quotes from the quran that you are using to call Islam peaceful all begin with word such as "so we said to the house of abraham" or "to the people of moses" etc, they also end with somments about the Jews not following the commands, they are not addressed to everyone.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »
Sorry if my typing is not up to par, I'm using a horrorable keybord ,I useally tend to spell bad and write like I would speak anyway. As for my english- well its my first and only launguage , other than some Arabic and very little spanish. I don't want to get into personal arguements and won't respond to ANY more hate messages. I don't know about everyone else but I personaly can get along with, and even talk with people that I don't agree with, without insulting them or calling them stupid names. If you respect ME i wil respect YOU. Nothing to do with Islam , Nothing to do with Judaism, nothing to do with Zionism. Just a little personal, mutual respect. Peace

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2007, 06:41:38 PM »
Abdullabitch, on this board you'll get treated like the mooooozie swine that you are by the posters that understand Islime and know how to deal with it's vermin.

Yeah, there's a cornhole here that likes to treat you with respect (when he's not busy saying it's right to convert Jews or telling newman to shut up), but he won't last.

So Abdoomoobitch get used to being treated with the contempt, derision, and hostility you so richly deserve, each and every time I see one of your worthless mooooozie posts.

Around here, YOU'RE the dhimmi biyatch.

You'll get treated with all the respect you deserve and you'll be treated just like you mooooozies like to treat 'infidels'.

It is with the that degree of respect that I say:
[censored] YOU MOO !
DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

newman

« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2007, 06:45:51 PM »
ftf has deleted one of my questions to this muzzie swine on another thread without any justification. I'm getting fed up.

Muck and all other righteous folk, we have to do something here.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2007, 06:54:49 PM »
Don't worry newman.

You're a great poster and a real asset to this forum.

I really, really enjoy reading your stuff and almost always agree with you.

How JTF leadership allows someone that thinks it's correct to try to convert Jews to Christianity to be a moderator on this forum is beyond me, but I have a feeling that situation will sort itself out.

You'll still be here and someone else will be joining Allen-T.

If you're reading this Abdul:
[censored] YOU MOO !
DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »
Abdullah why did the muslims accept part of laws for example they don'nt eat pork but they eat seafood they eat meat and dairy products together.Also why did'nt G_d tell Moses PBUH to follow Islam was he keeping it a secret
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2007, 07:11:13 PM »
2 things
1) Louis Farakhan is not a "Black Nazi" he is a member of the "nation of islam", which dispite its name has NOTHING to do with the teachings of Islam. Most people know this but sadly some people don't know that the nation of Islam is just as Islamic as the KKK is Christian, they claim to be following their faith but are racist and Bastarising their respective faiths. Also the "nation of Islam" reject several basic Islamic belifs and are not considered Muslims(they even call themself "black muslims") by anyone other than themselves.

2)We belive that over the years the Commands of God, the torah became corrupted and changed around. For example we belive that pork was always forbidden but Shellfish never were. We as most know, don't drink ANY alcohol or use drugs, and we don't eat ANY meat unless we are sure that the animal meets certian requirements.
Peace

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2007, 07:31:12 PM »
2 things
1) Louis Farakhan is not a "Black Nazi" he is a member of the "nation of islam", which dispite its name has NOTHING to do with the teachings of Islam. Most people know this but sadly some people don't know that the nation of Islam is just as Islamic as the KKK is Christian, they claim to be following their faith but are racist and Bastarising their respective faiths. Also the "nation of Islam" reject several basic Islamic belifs and are not considered Muslims(they even call themself "black muslims") by anyone other than themselves.

2)We belive that over the years the Commands of G-d, the torah became corrupted and changed around. For example we belive that pork was always forbidden but Shellfish never were. We as most know, don't drink ANY alcohol or use drugs, and we don't eat ANY meat unless we are sure that the animal meets certian requirements.
Peace

That's because Islam stole the concept of dietary laws from Judaism.  You are right, the commandmentsand the Torah were corrupted and changed around.  By Mohammed.  Remember that Judaism came first. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2007, 07:37:19 PM »
2 things

2)We belive that over the years the Commands of G-d, the torah became corrupted and changed around. For example we belive that pork was always forbidden but Shellfish never were. We as most know, don't drink ANY alcohol or use drugs, and we don't eat ANY meat unless we are sure that the animal meets certian requirements.
Peace

Well now I've heard it all!!

The nation of pigslam is not pigslamic? What a joke!

The Torah has been corrupted? Really?!

Why is every single Torah scroll unearthed by archeologists regardless off age consistant?

Why  has no pigslamic text from before mohammerhead's time been found?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:12:35 PM by newman »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »
So Abdullah, I have a question for you.  Hamas which is an Islamic militant movement, is funded by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, and is fully backed up by Islamic clerics all over the world who wholeheartedly support Hamas and their cause.  Hamas took over in Gaza because Fatah is a "secular" party that doesn't seek to impose Islamic teachings to everyday life at the extent that Hamas does.  Most, if not all of the Islamic "scholars" support Hamas in Gaza.  Hamas is leading the battle to building more construction on the Temple Mount in order to fully dominate it and attempt to finalize the Islamic claim on the area.  This is funded by Saudi Arabian religious clerics and Islamic religious institutions all over the middle east.  Hamas calls for killing of ALL Jews including the killing of innocent children, claims that Islam will dominate the world and that Islam will destroy western civilization.  If you don't believe that killing innocent children is representative of "real" Islam then that means that Hamas which has the backing of Islamic religious leaders all over the world, is wrong and you are right about what Islam truly is.  I would like for you to go to Gaza and tell Hamas and the Islamic religious leaders that what they are following is not true Islam and that they should follow the true Islam that seeks peace with people and upholds civilian life.

I don't know why you guys are even arguing with Abdullah.  I don't even think he's a real Muslim who attends a Mosque every week and who knows enough about Islam to be able to discuss it.  He seems like a recent convert who is intoxicated with the IDEA of Islam without knowing about its true SUBSTANCE. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »
URGENT REMINDER !!!!!

MoHAMhead (piss be upon the sewer rat) was a mass murderer, pedophile, rapist, liar, terrorist, thief, scumbag.

The moozie you are attempting to rationally deal with and treat with respect considers Moham a prophet and seeks to emulate him.

DEATH TO ISLAM !

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2007, 08:52:12 PM »
Moozies should be buried upside down with their butts facing Meccaca and stuffed with a pound of Farmer John's bacon.

newman

« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2007, 08:54:44 PM »
Moozies should be buried upside down with their butts facing Meccaca and stuffed with a pound of Farmer John's bacon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2007, 09:40:08 PM »
So where did this coward scurry off to?  I guess he couldn't handle the truth.  Truth for Muslims is like sunlight to vampires.  They detest it and it destroys them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2007, 09:43:54 PM »
So where did this coward scurry off to?  I guess he couldn't handle the truth.  Truth for Muslims is like sunlight to vampires.  They detest it and it destroys them.
He did the same thing the other day when it gets to hot he clears out for a while.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2007, 09:44:57 PM »

He and ftf both scarpered at the same time. What's going on is anybody's guess.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2007, 09:52:01 PM »

I know you annoyed with him but ftf is a good guy he tries to be fair to everyone even the opposition and at times that can be a problem. He really would not do anything that would be harmful to JTf.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2007, 09:56:11 PM »

I know you annoyed with him but ftf is a good guy he tries to be fair to everyone even the opposition and at times that can be a problem. He really would not do anything that would be harmful to JTf.

He is abusing his authority and defying JTF policy

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2007, 10:15:09 PM »
ftf is a great guy.

You just have to ignore his beliefs that it's right for Christians to try to convert Jews and that Islam and Moozies should be treated with respect.

Once you get past that, he's a prince.

newman

« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2007, 10:42:08 PM »
What we have here is a wet-behind-the-ears, snotty nosed kid who says " I don't care what Chaim says, I don't care about JTF policy, I believe _______________ so I'll do what I like"

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2007, 11:17:28 PM »
I said this to the moderators and I think it needs to be said here.

To be fair... I can see where ftf wanted to engage in a more intellectual debate with the guy without a bunch of name calling. He got zealous and deleted some of newman's posts (which, in afterthought, wasn't a good idea). The guy has been writing about why Islam is wrong for a while and he wanted to put some of his knowledge to the test. Isn't this even remotely reasonable?

And, obviously, I can see where newman would be offended having his posts deleted. I didn't like the deleting post thing.

I think this thing got out of hand and is being blown out of proportion. This petty fighting has to stop among us.

Unity is so important... I can't stress this enough. If a group has enough unity, they can achieve almost anything. G-d disrupted the unity in the Tower of Babel by changing the languages... even evil people can achieve much if they have unity. It's very important for us to have a higher mindset and work together... to have compassion on the other members no matter what side you are on.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2007, 11:28:56 PM »
I said this to the moderators and I think it needs to be said here.

To be fair... I can see where ftf wanted to engage in a more intellectual debate with the guy without a bunch of name calling. He got zealous and deleted some of newman's posts (which, in afterthought, wasn't a good idea). The guy has been writing about why Islam is wrong for a while and he wanted to put some of his knowledge to the test. Isn't this even remotely reasonable?

And, obviously, I can see where newman would be offended having his posts deleted. I didn't like the deleting post thing.

I think this thing got out of hand and is being blown out of proportion. This petty fighting has to stop among us.

Unity is so important... I can't stress this enough. If a group has enough unity, they can achieve almost anything. G-d disrupted the unity in the Tower of Babel by changing the languages... even evil people can achieve much if they have unity. It's very important for us to have a higher mindset and work together... to have compassion on the other members no matter what side you are on.

Let's all listen to Jeff.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2007, 11:29:17 PM »
Jeffguy, of course you're correct about unity.

But having intellectual debates with a moooozie ?

Please.

Expecting a moooozie to be capable of intellectual debate is like expecting a one legged man to win an asskicking contest.

As I said in an earlier post, I'd rather try to explain to a hamster why we only see one side of the moon than waste my time having a conversation with a mooozie.

But since you're so obviously correct about unity, can we all rise as one and shout with conviction:
DEATH TO ISLAM !!!