Author Topic: Peace - Salaam - Shalom  (Read 49140 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Peace - Salaam - Shalom
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2007, 11:30:29 PM »
Oh man... don't get me wrong... there's no unity with muslim nazi traitors! I was talking about that moron. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2007, 11:01:04 AM »
I don't think there has been a question in a while so If anyone has one they are free to ask.
Peace
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2007, 11:04:37 AM »
So Abdullah, I have a question for you.  Hamas which is an Islamic militant movement, is funded by Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, and is fully backed up by Islamic clerics all over the world who wholeheartedly support Hamas and their cause.  Hamas took over in Gaza because Fatah is a "secular" party that doesn't seek to impose Islamic teachings to everyday life at the extent that Hamas does.  Most, if not all of the Islamic "scholars" support Hamas in Gaza.  Hamas is leading the battle to building more construction on the Temple Mount in order to fully dominate it and attempt to finalize the Islamic claim on the area.  This is funded by Saudi Arabian religious clerics and Islamic religious institutions all over the middle east.  Hamas calls for killing of ALL Jews including the killing of innocent children, claims that Islam will dominate the world and that Islam will destroy western civilization.  If you don't believe that killing innocent children is representative of "real" Islam then that means that Hamas which has the backing of Islamic religious leaders all over the world, is wrong and you are right about what Islam truly is.  I would like for you to go to Gaza and tell Hamas and the Islamic religious leaders that what they are following is not true Islam and that they should follow the true Islam that seeks peace with people and upholds civilian life.

Abdulluh, you must be blind.  Answer this question for me.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 11:23:02 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2007, 11:12:59 AM »
I've got a few questions.

What makes you think we need to ask YOU questions to know all we need to know about Islam ?

What makes you think we don't know more about Islam than you do ?

What makes you think we're dumb enough or blind enough to believe your crap and disregard what anyone with vision can see ?

Why don't you get the hell out of here ?

Start with those, and when you're done go take a dirt nap.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2007, 11:13:10 AM »
I don't think there has been a question in a while so If anyone has one they are free to ask.
Peace

Abdullah must go.

There is no place here for those who claim that the Jews corrupted the Torah.

But there is plenty of room for those who realize that Mohammed corrupted the word of G-d.

I will give you peace!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2007, 11:36:19 AM »
I saw the post but was unsure the best way to answer. In the question you include alot (most) of incorrect information, so in will have to first ask you to show some proof to back up your claims. I could claim that Israel is "funded" by fish but it doesn't make it true. I can't and won't speek for "most Islamic scholars" around the world but I support the democratically elected Government. Another wildly false statement, "HAMAS's mission is to kill all Jews". Thats just not true AT ALL. Where are you getting this information? Do you support the killing of innocent women and children? Were is the outrage for the Muslim children killed? Also I DO go to the local Mosjid whenever I can.
Peace

My post was edited by someone. I did not say "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Government" as it was stated. If you can't even allow for me to say what i mean..... come on
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 01:55:11 PM by Abdullah »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »
I saw the post but was unsure the best way to answer. In the question you include alot (most) of incorrect information, so in will have to first ask you to show some proof to back up your claims. I could claim that Israel is "funded" by fish but it doesn't make it true. I can't and won't speek for "most Islamic scholars" around the world but I support the democratically elected PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Government. Another wildly false statement, "HAMAS's mission is to kill all Jews". Thats just not true AT ALL. Where are you getting this information? Do you support the killing of innocent women and children? Were is the outrage for the Muslim children killed? Also I DO go to the local Mosjid whenever I can.
Peace

I want the Admins, as our forum imams, to issue fatwa to ban this kaffir (infidel).  :)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2007, 12:21:49 PM »
2)We belive that over the years the Commands of G-d, the torah became corrupted and changed around. For example we belive that pork was always forbidden but Shellfish never were. We as most know, don't drink ANY alcohol or use drugs, and we don't eat ANY meat unless we are sure that the animal meets certian requirements.

You mean, just because Mohammed liked eating shellfish he invented a new so-called religion and caused so much trouble to the humankind?

He should have moved to Japan and work as a waiter at a sushi bar.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2007, 12:24:59 PM »
Let's keep things simple.  Hamas supports suicide bombings which kills innocent people, including children.  Hamas is funded by religious institutions and countries such as Iran that supports what Hamas is doing.  Is what Hamas does against Islam?  Hamas urges children to become martyrs and to kill themselves for Islam.  Is what Hamas is doing wrong.  Hamas even lets mothers with babies in their bellies and children to murder themselves and innocent civilians for Allah.  Is this wrong?  This last case with two mothers was a somewhat big news story during the past week.  If you didn't hear about it then I'm not going to waste my time finding it for you, you need to inform yourself.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »
I saw the post but was unsure the best way to answer. In the question you include alot (most) of incorrect information, so in will have to first ask you to show some proof to back up your claims. I could claim that Israel is "funded" by fish but it doesn't make it true. I can't and won't speek for "most Islamic scholars" around the world but I support the democratically elected PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Government. Another wildly false statement, "HAMAS's mission is to kill all Jews". Thats just not true AT ALL. Where are you getting this information? Do you support the killing of innocent women and children? Were is the outrage for the Muslim children killed? Also I DO go to the local Mosjid whenever I can.
Peace

Do you ever read?

Hamas has stated its plans in its Covenant of 1988:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious ... The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic
world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realized ... The Movement's programme is Islam ... and the Quran is its constitution.

And...

Jerusalem (CNSNews.com) - The acting speaker of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Legislative Council, Sheikh Ahmad Bahr of the Hamas faction, called on Allah to kill the Jews and Americans “down to the very last one” during a sermon broadcast two weeks ago on Sudan television. “America and Israel will be annihilated, Allah willing. I guarantee you that the power of belief and faith is greater than the power of America and Israel,” Bahr said, according to a translation provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute. “They are cowards, who are eager for life, while we are eager for death for the sake of Allah,” Bahr continued. “That is why America’s nose was rubbed in the mud in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Somalia, and everywhere.” Bahr exalted the virtues of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi woman who sends her son off to die as a “martyr.” “Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, vanquish the Americans and their supporters. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one…defeat the Jews and the Americans, and bring us victory over them,” Bahr said.

You, obviously, don't get out much. It's no secret that their constitution says to "drive all the Jews into the ocean". You think that means for a swim party?

You know why there's no outrage here for your Hamas children? Because they are terrorists... because they grow up to kill Jews. Muslim arabs are a violent, jealous, evil, "victim mentality - blame everyone else for their own problems" people who kill for their religion. The Jews... they can't even kill arafat (that piece of excrement) who is responsible for the death of thousands of Jews and has killed more black people than the KKK has killed in an entire century.

The "pala-killa-stinians" are filled with hate and will never make a peace treaty... Even Jordan doesn't want them (that's sad)! They can't even get along with themselves without killing each other. They always have ski masks on like criminals who hide while screaming hate speeches and firing weapons into the air like a bunch of maniacs. Ya... GREAT people there. You defend these idiots who's culture comes straight out of the middle ages?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2007, 04:47:32 PM »
Interesting that you mentioned the KKK there:

"Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. " source

newman

« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2007, 05:41:02 PM »
Interesting that you mentioned the KKK there:

"Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. " source

But you keep being nice and civil to them,ftf. I'm sure they'll all mend their ways.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2007, 05:46:44 PM »
Please, newman. You are instigating and this is off topic. His last post wasn't 'nice'.

It's really obvious that you don't like ftf... I mean... REALLY obvious. Just leave him alone for a while. He's leaving you alone too.

newman

« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2007, 06:46:45 PM »
Please, newman. You are instigating and this is off topic. His last post wasn't 'nice'.

It's really obvious that you don't like ftf... I mean... REALLY obvious. Just leave him alone for a while. He's leaving you alone too.

Fair enough. Point taken.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2007, 11:54:36 PM »
Alright theres 2 main points.

1) in response to Jeffguy-
    First yes I do read, a good deal actually. I however do not take my news from 1 source or from a few source from the same country. I like to watch and read American "News"(nationalist propaganda) and see which stories are convenitly left out. I usealy read news from several sources to try and find a balence, BBC is usealy the most balenced, CNN, FOX news, Al jazeera, Kavkazcenter.com, and ALL newspapers are often VERY biased. The site you quote is an extremist right-wing "news" site that accept translations from the "Middle East Media Research Institute".MEMRI is notorious for their "convenient editing" and just plain bad translations of debates, speeches,interviews, and television programs. It is run by Coptic christians who spread hate to the west with their lies and selective hearing. I have seen debates where right after the Christian finshes talking the rebutle is conveniently left out. How I know is that I've seen non-MEMRI versions of the same debate and the Christian was clearly the loser, not with radical changes to the words spoken but with ALL of them allowed to be heard. The quote “down to the very last one”  is clearly and purposely given out of context. Do you know what was said before or after it? You might also note the VERY conveiant use of "..." in this quote
“Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, vanquish the Americans and their supporters. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one…defeat the Jews and the Americans, and bring us victory over them,”
You can also note the comma at the "end" of the sermon. I'm not trying to say that it has vastly differnt meanings from what is said but rather that it allows for asumptions that allow for vastly different meaning to what was said. Also I see that you take "vanquish the Americans and their supporters" as killing them, which is not true.
You go on to say
"You, obviously, don't get out much. It's no secret that their constitution says to "drive all the Jews into the ocean". You think that means for a swim party?"
Please enlighten me as to exactly where it says this. Maybe you mean it is widely belived but not true. Even IF it did say that you surly woulden't think thew would round up all the Jews and have them "walk the plank". I would take it as sending them across the ocean, IF it was in there, which you haven't proved.
As for my question regarding childrens deaths you tried to play with the words. I diden't say HAMAS children, I said Muslim children. With that I don't mean just in Eretz Yisrael, i mean all over the world. Do you feel no outrage for their deaths. I don't know about you but when ANY child dies I am outraged, even if they would be my enemies children.

2)to ftf-
I never claimed that the KKK was more violent. But the "Islamic Extremists" as you call them certianly don't kill 1,297 people a day and 473,405 people a year. If I'm wrong please show me those statistics. Also your lynching statisics only go up to 1968 and only covers "lynching", not any other type of violence such as shootings or rapes. I only used the KKK as an example because they claim their "Christian teachings" allow them to terrorize all people who aren't White protasants. Now why don't we look at the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi-israeli conflict.
Read through these.
http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2000.html
Its painfuly obvious who kills children.
Peace
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 11:56:42 PM by Abdullah »

newman

« Reply #140 on: July 11, 2007, 12:01:24 AM »
Now look here abdul,

You're here to be the ambassedor for pigslam so answer my questions.

What will you use to circumcise your daughter?

Tin, broken bottle or angle grinder?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #141 on: July 11, 2007, 12:18:43 AM »
Are you still here you filthy moozie beast ?

I'm going to get the moderators to put a filter on that 'allahu akbar' crap you like to type. I think we can change that to 'allah crackwhore' or something more appropo.

Righteous people shouldn't have to tolerate your allahu akbar bullshiite.

In the meantime, take a look at this site, you Mohamheadan [censored].

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Finish reading that and then come back with your bullshiite about innocent Moozies getting killed.

Take a good look at the global rampage of terrorism, murder and mayhem you moooozie beasts are on. It's absolutely disgusting to any person with a shred of decency. Obviously, that excludes you and your moooozie bretheren.

In fact, looking at the results of Islamist carnage leads me to believe that killing mooozies is ALWAYS justified as an act of self-defense. It's clear that co-existing with you savages is an impossibility.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #142 on: July 11, 2007, 12:55:10 AM »
wow you don't think God is the Greatest?
Thats a shame but I sincerly do and will say it whenever I want untill I die insha'Allah
So in defiance to your Atheistic demands I say
ALLAHU AKBAR!!
God is indeed the Greatest

newman

« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2007, 12:59:27 AM »
wow you don't think G-d is the Greatest?
Thats a shame but I sincerly do and will say it whenever I want untill I die insha'Allah
So in defiance to your Atheistic demands I say
ALLAHU AKBAR!!
G-d is indeed the Greatest
OUR G-D IS the greatest, mutt face. The G_d of Abraham, Isacc and Jacob!

NOT the moon-dog of mucka,Mo' and the ho

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2007, 01:04:29 AM »
Yes OUR God is the greatest, belive it or don't, it makes no difference to me.
How can you be a jew and claim theres more than one God?
I've already explained your Moon-god lie out the window.
I will say it again
Allahu Akbar!!
God is the Greatest

newman

« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2007, 01:11:46 AM »
Yes OUR G-d is the greatest, belive it or don't, it makes no difference to me.
How can you be a jew and claim theres more than one G-d?
I've already explained your Moon-G-d lie out the window.
I will say it again
Allahu Akbar!!
G-d is the Greatest

'Explained out the window'? :laugh: :laugh:

All you've done is deny down the sewer. There is ONLY the G_d of Israel!

You worship a big, ugly black rock....which will soon be blown-up to build a nice pigsty.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2007, 01:12:58 AM »
Abdullah,

I agree, there is One G-d and He is the Greatest.

But (there is one important but) Mohammed is NOT His Messenger!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2007, 01:16:59 AM »
Well thats not what your friend was saying. He wants to ban the phrase God is the Greatest.
Allahu Akbar does not have anything to do with the Prophet Mohammed(pbuh).
What he is saying is insulting God, the God we ALL worship, and is vile.
Allahu Akbar!!
God is the Greatest

newman

« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2007, 01:20:12 AM »
Well thats not what your friend was saying. He wants to ban the phrase G-d is the Greatest.
What he is saying is insulting G-d, the G-d we ALL worship, and is vile.
Allahu Akbar!!
G-d is the Greatest

G_d is NOT called allah!....or kieth or george. His full holy name is known only to the Children of Israel. You pigslims wouldn't know if your butts were on fire, let alone G_d's name.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2007, 01:23:23 AM »
Well thats not what your friend was saying. He wants to ban the phrase G-d is the Greatest.
What he is saying is insulting G-d, the G-d we ALL worship, and is vile.
Allahu Akbar!!
G-d is the Greatest

I think what my friend, newman, is trying to say that there is One G-d, but there are different religions, and Islam is a fake one.