Author Topic: Peace - Salaam - Shalom  (Read 49123 times)

newman

Re: Peace - Salaam - Shalom
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2007, 01:25:31 AM »
Well thats not what your friend was saying. He wants to ban the phrase G-d is the Greatest.
Allahu Akbar does not have anything to do with the Prophet Mohammed(pbuh).
What he is saying is insulting G-d, the G-d we ALL worship, and is vile.
Allahu Akbar!!
G-d is the Greatest

I think what my friend, newman, is trying to say that there is One G-d, but there are different religions, and Islam is a fake one.

'fake' is putting it mildly.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2007, 01:26:14 AM »
I thought I told you not to come back until you finished reading the site I linked you to.

Just spoke to the pagan moon dog about you again, Abdoomoozie.

He's very unhappy with you. Your failing to complete the assignment I gave you, which was intended to educate your hopelessly ignorant mooozie mind, upsets ole Al-ilah, tremendously.

I'll quote him again for you:

"Did Abdumoo fail to listen again ? Even Stevie Wonder can see what a crock of shiite Islam is. It amazes me how anyone can actually swallow that crap. It's obvious I made a terrible mistake creating mooozies, but I'll correct that soon."

The pagan moon dog has spoken !!

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2007, 01:30:24 AM »
Well he should say that then. I can fully tolerate someone who belives Islam to be false- by their very nature ALL religions consider the other false. I never said I accepted  the legitemacy of other Faiths, just the right of one to belive in them. I'm not the one who has aproblem with anyone.
Anyway I'm still open for questions.
Peace.

BTW- I will ignore ALL questions regarding the female genatal mutalation of my family members with ANY objects.
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2007, 01:34:32 AM »
ALLAH SEZ:

"I'm a pagan moon dog hallucination of that psychotic piece of excrement named Mohamhead, but don't bother trying to get the mooozies to understand this. They're so dumb I could put their brains in a camel's butt and the camel would walk backwards."

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2007, 01:34:48 AM »
Abdullah, ok... so how do you think we are going to get anywhere if you "speculate" that my sources are "right wing" and therefore not trustworthy. Ya... that's real honest. Wonderful.

You won't answer any questions... you deny everything - even the obvious... and then you give me a bunch of links to surf through. You are one master debater, there. Wow.

We all read the news from multiple countries. Some here speak fluent arabic. So what's next... are you going to deny the holocaust? Are you going to deny there are suicide bombers? Is that how you debate? So pretty much all the news is wrong because you said? That's terrific. You're a genius, man...

From 1952 to 1970, Egypt's president Gamal Abdel Nasser publicly called for the physical extermination of Israel and the Jewish people - a call that was enthusiastically echoed by the other 21 Arab dictators. They tried exterminating Israel in the 1967 Six Day War. A bunch of muslim dirtbags slammed a plane into the Twin Towers in New York. They have pictures of the mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini, in 1941 sitting right next to Hitler... but none of that REALLY happened, right? That was all kind of a "joke"... the news and the encyclopedias and everything just lied to be mean to the arabs. Wow... if only I had known.

I guess that's pretty typical coming from a muslim. Honesty isn't one of your strong points through-out history. It all started with Muhammered making fake treaties (Hodaibya ring a bell?) and then exterminating entire peoples a few years later... oh ya... that didn't happen either, right?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2007, 01:35:12 AM »
Well he should say that then. I can fully tolerate someone who belives Islam to be false- by their very nature ALL religions consider the other false. I never said I accepted  the legitemacy of other Faiths, just the right of one to belive in them. I'm not the one who has aproblem with anyone.
Peace.

BTW- I will ignore ALL questions regarding the female genatal mutalation of my family members with ANY objects.

OK head-banger, I've got a serious question about the koran.

I've been using them as toilet paper for the last five years and now my bum is getting chafed. My doctor says it could lead to anal fissures.

My question is: Do they print a koran in 4-ply extra soft?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2007, 01:44:06 AM »
I have a question for you.

Actually, several. But I'll start with this one.

How is it possible that 5 million Jews on a tiny sliver of land smaller than the state of New Jersey consistently slaps the camel urine out of 500 million moozies occupying a combined land mass nearly twice that of the United States ?

I know you don't have an answer.

So let me tell you the answer. I got it straight from Allah.

Allah says:

"The answer is obvious. I'm a pagan moon dog with absolutely no legitimacy or power. There is only one G-d and it sure as shiite aint me. It's also obvious the one REAL G-d loves the Jews and hates those vile moooozie vermin."

ALLAH HAS SPOKEN !

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2007, 01:48:30 AM »
Now, let me tell you, Abdullah.

I want all people to believe in One G-d, but in order to do that you either simply start believing in Him or convert into the religion of One G-d, which is Judaism.

But you don’t go and invent your own version of an existing religion.

Jews had believed in One G-d for thousands of years before Mohammed was born. During the thousands of years Arabs worshipped stones and fire.

Only in 7th century Mohammed comes and claims that the Jews corrupted the Torah, and guess what, he saw it his dream, which I don’t believe he did, and if he did, who cares.

Nobody cared about, but they were forced to care. You see? Jews are Chosen People, and Muslims are Forced People, Raped People. Do you understand where I am going with this?

My forefathers were chosen and they voluntarily chose to believe in One G-d.
The forefathers of all Muslims were killed and raped and then they pretended to believe just to survive.

So, we do believe in One G-d, but what (largely) we do different?

Muslims don’t drink alcohol, and I respect this law. It is a good law, even though I have never seen a Jewish alcoholic, it is still good.

And that is it? That was enough to claim that Jews corrupted the Torah?

Of course not, unless you want to use religion to gain money, sex, and power.

Mohammed did exactly that. He was a Caliph, he killed and raped personally.

He had absolute power. Enough power to justify his pedophilic experience with Aisha.

Therefore, there is One G-d, the Almighty. And there was Mohammed who corrupted the truth for the sake of his lust.

If he spoke to G-d in his dreams, then I am Mickey Mouse.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

newman

« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2007, 01:57:23 AM »
Typical towel head.....drops a bomb, then scarpers!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2007, 02:00:35 AM »
Hey moooozie, I've got a business proposition for you.

I normally wouldn't ever consider doing business with a moooozie but I  think this can work out well for both of us.

Here's my idea:

We send you down to Mecca for the next Hajj. They won't let me in because I'm a human with a brain, Hajj is for slimes only, as I'm sure you know.
Anyway, here's the angle: We send you down to Hajj to sell exploding pebbles and cleated sandals !! What could be more useful during the next Hajj stampede ?

We'll make a fortune !!

Think about it mooslime.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2007, 02:01:34 AM »
Peace.

As I said earlier, Torah was given to Jews thousands of years before Mohammed invented Islam. Judaism is not based and doesn’t have any roots in any other religion. We don’t claim that some religion was corrupted because all other religions came thousands of years after ours one.

You say “ALL religions consider the other false”?

1) We don’t consider Islam as anything worth of considering;
2) We don’t consider Islam a religion;
3) Islam is an empty place. All those things that have any value there were stolen from Judaism. The rest is stories of the pedophile.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 02:04:17 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2007, 02:02:38 AM »
First I will say that I never claimed to be a master Debator or genious, I still don't.
I also gave you not 1 link in my post, There was one in there but it was not for the explaination of you question but rather ftf's.
I also diden't say your "news" site wasen't reliable because its right-wing, I said it wasen't relaibale because of the sources it uses to get its stories. It dosen't even claim to be the one quoteing the person that there reporting about. Theres nothing wrong with right-wing, but It is not a reliable source for news. Why don't you give the FULL speach if your so sure of it.
You talk about the treaty of Hudaibiya. You claim it was violated by the Muslims when it was IN FACT violated by the Meccans. If you want to argue that then back it up.
I also don't get why your bringing up so much from the past- long before the speech I was talking about. Your being far to general by saying that since a Muslim got his picture with Hittler were all nazis.
I deny that ONE "news' source is inaccurate and you claim I don't belive any news. It just not true and not what I said.
Why don't you try to answer the questions I asked you in the Last post?
You keep making wild allegations, not acknoleging when I call you out to prove them.
You diden't really ask any question in your last post or answer any.

newman

« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2007, 02:08:28 AM »
What about the 4-ply extra soft koran?............my butt cant take much more of these cheap pigslamic bookshop ones. I've been to the indian curry buffet and I need a soft koroilet paper. If you have any humanity tell me where I can get a good one. Piss

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2007, 02:09:54 AM »
I have a qustion about your "timeless" Religion. Why is it called Judaism?
Who was your first Prophet?
Who was your last Prophet?
How many Prophets do you belive in?
Peace

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2007, 02:17:30 AM »
Just found out this mooozie's full name.

Abdullah Fullah Bullah

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2007, 02:19:21 AM »
I would like for any jew to answer My last post seriously
Peace

newman

« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2007, 02:28:33 AM »
I would like for any jew to answer My last post seriously
Peace
I'm a noachide. I shall fetch a learned Jew for your question. But answer my question first.......my bum's on fire from your crappy, cheap koran. Where can I get 4-ply extra soft mohomad cartoon edition???

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2007, 02:28:59 AM »
Was having a discussion with a bud the other day.

He says to me: "The only good Muslim is an ex-Muslim."

Now this concerns me because I think he's going soft.

So I say: "What about the dead ones ?"

He says: "Nah, even the dead ones take up space."

We're still friends.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

newman

« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2007, 02:32:32 AM »
Was having a discussion with a bud the other day.

He says to me: "The only good Muslim is an ex-Muslim."

Now this concerns me because I think he's going soft.

So I say: "What about the dead ones ?"

He says: "Nah, even the dead ones take up space."

We're still friends.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

But you can use the live ones to feed the pigs they raise to sniff out suicide bombers, which you then shoot and feed to other bomb-sniffer pigs. It's perfect sustainability and economic to boot.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2007, 02:35:31 AM »
Peace

Shalom, Salaam
I am not a Jew, but was seven years studying to convert to Orthodox Judaism.
The First prophet was Avraham (which the Koran calls Ibarahim). The last Prophet in Judaism was Malachi. Jews believe in all the Prophets that are mentioned in the Tanakh (which Christians call Old Testamnt).
Why the name Judaism? Well, The People of Israel was constituted by Twelve Tribes, after the destruction of the Northern Kingdom of Israel (ten tribes). The remaining Tribes were Judah and Bymiamin. Judah was a bigger tribe. So most Israelites were from Judah. It has becomed a custom to call the Israelites Jews( from Judah (Yehudah).
However, the Samaritans claim that they are descendants of the Northern Kingdom who escaped destruction. They call themselves Israelites and reject the word "Jewish"

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2007, 02:39:17 AM »
Peace

OK. At least you are willing to learn, and don't hide behind your arrogant questions.

What you call my timeless religion, and it really is (won't argue with you here), is called Judaism only for reference to distinguish it from Christianity and Islam.

There is no original name to my religion, other than belief in One G-d.

Now, after Islam was invented, Muslims claimed to believe in the same G-d, and that’s why Mohammed called it Islam to distinguish it from the original religion of One G-d.

Jews themselves did not call it Judaism until other religions came into existence.

Jews for thousands of years were the only people on the face of the Earth to believe in One G-d.

So how would you identify a Jew in those times? You would simply ask him if he believes in One G-d.

How would you identify others, like Arabs, at that time? You would ask him If believes in stones and animals.

The term Judaism is coming from Juda, or Yehuda, meaning Ye (One) Huda (G-d).

My first prophet was Abraham.

My last prophet was Oded, not Mohammed and not Isa (Jesus).

There are 48 prophets and 7 prophetesses that I believe in.

Any other questions?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2007, 02:53:26 AM »
Jazak'Allah I did not know exactly what you belived.
I actually do have another question, Do you belive in the Angels? Do you belive in the Jinn? Do you belive in the day of Judgement?
It might sound like I'm trying to help you make Shahada but I'm not. I've never actually asked a Jew before. I'm not interested in converting mind you, but just curious.
Peace

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2007, 03:00:28 AM »
First I will say that I never claimed to be a master Debator or genious, I still don't.
I also gave you not 1 link in my post, There was one in there but it was not for the explaination of you question but rather ftf's.
I also diden't say your "news" site wasen't reliable because its right-wing, I said it wasen't relaibale because of the sources it uses to get its stories. It dosen't even claim to be the one quoteing the person that there reporting about. Theres nothing wrong with right-wing, but It is not a reliable source for news. Why don't you give the FULL speach if your so sure of it.
You talk about the treaty of Hudaibiya. You claim it was violated by the Muslims when it was IN FACT violated by the Meccans. If you want to argue that then back it up.
I also don't get why your bringing up so much from the past- long before the speech I was talking about. Your being far to general by saying that since a Muslim got his picture with Hittler were all nazis.
I deny that ONE "news' source is inaccurate and you claim I don't belive any news. It just not true and not what I said.
Why don't you try to answer the questions I asked you in the Last post?
You keep making wild allegations, not acknoleging when I call you out to prove them.
You diden't really ask any question in your last post or answer any.

Abdullah is a rather interesting name. It means "slave to Allah". Despite the commentary by the Rambam on Islam I do NOT consider Allah to be G-d. G-d has many divine titles and a distinct ineffable name. As far as I can ascertain from the Torah and the entire Tanakh, none of them are Allah. A correct translation of the term "Allahu Akhbar" is "Allah is Greatest". Allah may have come to mean "G-d" or "the G-d" in modern Arabic, but it is derived from the name of a pagan rock idol. This is akin to the word gay in modern English. The term has become synonomous with homosexual, but its original and correct meaning is happy. I apply the same logic to Allah. It may be hard to stomach, but you've willfully submitted your soul to a black stone.

The most damning evidence is in your own scriptures. The Qur'an is a book literally devoid of any context and chronology. It is laughable to believe that a perfect being would inspire such an insane book. The Hadith collections, while having some semblance of context and chronolgy, are filled with hatred and intolerance for non-Muslims.

The Tanakh ("Tanach") is a rich inspiring book filled with an abundance of magnificent prophecies, some of which have come to being in our own time. The Qur'an is a lie. A fabricated distortion. The illiterate Muhammad plagiarized and bastardized stories from the Oral Torah that he purchased from the Jews. Those stories comprise a bulk of the "religious" aspect of Islam. For the most part it is a war manifesto.

The treaty you're referring to was a method of luring the Meccans into a false sense of peace. The late and unlamented Yasser Arafat, yimach shemo vizichro (may his name and memory be obliterated) utilized the same tactic of deception through "peace" treaties with Israel.

As far as news sources, I can use them to augment my argument, but the Islamic scriptures are sufficient enough to prove that Islam is Satanic.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 03:05:56 AM by Yirmiyahu »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2007, 03:04:03 AM »
Jazak'Allah I did not know exactly what you belived.
I actually do have another question, Do you belive in the Angels? Do you belive in the Jinn? Do you belive in the day of Judgement?
It might sound like I'm trying to help you make Shahada but I'm not. I've never actually asked a Jew before. I'm not interested in converting mind you, but just curious.
Peace

This comment wasn't addressed to me, but I'll answer it if you don't mind Zvulun.

I believe that Angels are God's perfect messengers.

I don't believe in demons.

Of course there will be a day of judgement.

newman

« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2007, 03:05:11 AM »
I told you you were woshiping a rock idol, abdulla. How much money have those arabs bilked you out of for peddling that pack of lies?