Author Topic: Moshe Feiglin Will Support Some Likud Ministers That Voted for the Disengagement  (Read 566 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
For those who read Hebrew, a web site http://www.srugim.co.il/38295-%d7%a4%d7%99%d7%99%d7%92%d7%9c%d7%99%d7%9f-%d7%90%d7%aa%d7%9e%d7%95%d7%9a-%d7%91%d7%a4%d7%a8%d7%99%d7%99%d7%9e%d7%a8%d7%99%d7%96-%d7%92%d7%9d-%d7%91%d7%9e%d7%99-%d7%a9%d7%94%d7%a6%d7%91%d7%99%d7%a2 reports that Moshe Feiglin Will Support Some Likud Ministers That Voted for the Disengagement in the upcoming primaries, of the Likud, where there will be a vote deciding which individuals will represent the Likud in the Knesset.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
What's your opinion of Sackett's support for Feiglin?

Does Chaim suggest we support/vote/empathise for Feiglin or Sackett?

Does Feiglin's presence in the Likud serve at least as a useful gadfly?

7 Kislev, 5773 (Nov. 21)

What Cease Fire?
 By Shmuel Sackett

I will make this email very short and to the point.

Many predictions were given about how long the ceasefire would last.

A woman on the news said it would last for 2-3 months.

A good friend of mine said 1-2 weeks.

I said 12 hours.

We were all wrong.

It lasted 21 minutes.

The ceasefire went into effect at 9:00 PM.

At 9:21, three rockets were fired into Ashkelon and Sderot.

At 9:38 three more landed in Sha'ar Ha'Negev.

At 9:42 sirens were heard again in Ashkelon.

At 10:01 sirens were heard in Kiryat Malachi and Ashdod.

At 10:08 a rocket landed in Ashdod.

Let us be totally honest: This is not a ceasefire – it is a SURRENDER.

Israel raised the white flag and surrendered.

It gave up and decided to stop fighting.

Hamas, on the other hand, signed some silly piece of paper given to them by Hillary Clinton, which they never had any intention of reading nor fulfilling.

Israel's leaders simply gave up.

In FOUR DAYS, elections for the Likud Knesset list are taking place and this is where we will show our leaders what we feel about them!

We will elect Moshe Feiglin - and people like him - who will let Hamas know the meaning of "there's a new sheriff in town."

These tough, proud Jews will lead the country in a new direction and will NEVER surrender!

You MUST support Moshe's campaign RIGHT NOW!

There are 4 days left and we need to succeed immediately.

Even if you gave in the past, please give again and make this new leadership a reality.

It is now or never.

With Love of Israel,

Shmuel Sackett

International Campaign Manager

Moshe Feiglin for Likud Knesset Member

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It was a very roundabout answer he gave, speaking about political alliances in likud.

If you ask the 'MY' people directly, he's actually not supporting anyone in the primaries except for himself, which is a change from their usual strategy.

I'm interested to see how this primary turns out, but moreso how they are going to react to the result.   Their insistence on the same path gets frustrating with defeat after defeat but on the other hand, the "Mafdal" alternative is even worse.