Author Topic: Anything about oBumma honest, respectable, noble, honorable?  (Read 357 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Anything about oBumma honest, respectable, noble, honorable?
« on: November 22, 2012, 04:21:43 PM »
Yet another of the multiple daily examples of how fickle and fake the oBumma crew really is....

The words honor, dignity, respectable, righteous, principled, etc..... when any of these (or similar) words are mentioned in the same context as oBumma I honestly laugh thinking it is a joke. Unfortunately his BS and the ignorance of those who still are unaware or don't care is no joke.... it is destroying this (USA) country and the citizens, not to mention the devastating effects he is having on the rest of the world.

My rant for the moment.... here is the story that brought it up.... This particular thing isn't really a big deal in itself, the big deal to me is that it personifies oBumma. This is just one of the NUMEROUS things we are bombarded with daily, one lie or obfuscation after another. We have become desensitized to the abhorrent behavior and complete failure of oBumma and crew and have started to accept it....to many it really doesn't matter as long as they get their free stuff and are not directly affected.

Turkey pardoned by Obama euthanized...

They insisted the timing was just a unfortunate coincidence..... just like the Petraeus affair and so many other oBumma mysterious coincidences..

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/peace-turkey-pardoned-by-president-obama-last-thanksgiving-euthanized

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anything about oBumma honest, respectable, noble, honorable?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 05:45:09 PM »
Peace is dead.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 07:09:25 PM »
Makes one sick to see the drastic changes...Why Lord? Will you Send us a deliver, Judges to lead us,  like you sent to Israel during the time of Joshua, Deborah and Barak?

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
Peace is dead.

Hmmm.... yes, in  many more ways than one....

double entendre ?.... triple? more?

I like the brilliant statement disguised as a simple obvious one....

Just as with the turkey Peace, oBumma's other actions appear as something they are not and ultimately they are revealed as a scam.. Just like the oBumma mid-east  "peace" plan, it is in reality anything but that..... and is it just a coincidence that muslim brotherhood is running Egypt... and now oBumma wants Egypt to intervene and try to quell the fighting between Hamas and Israel, and he seemed shocked that Egypt's response was in support of hamas. In reality I very much feel that oBumma is in full agreeance with Egypt and ham-ass. oBumma knew good and well that the muslims in Egypt (and elsewhere.. Libya, Syria,  etc.) wanted no part of democracy and knew who would ultimately end up in power. Like Iran when Jimmy Carter secretly helped the overthrow of the moderate Shah, leading to a radical islamic government rule, he knew what would happen...

If this makes no sense, there is a reason.... I am a moron,,,,joking.... I am watching WWII documentary while typing... a lot of things that happened in and with Germany are eerily similar to today with oBumma and crew.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:46:18 PM by drlmg »