Author Topic: Muslim Brotherhood offices torched...furious, oBumma pledges military support  (Read 360 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Joking about oBumma's response but I bet he is very unhappy about this.... I guarantee he will take this much more seriously than Benghazi.

Muslim Brotherhood offices torched, Morsi on defensive

Morsi defended his latest decree granting himself sweeping powers before supporters in Cairo as anti-Morsi demonstrators set fire to Muslim Brotherhood offices in cities across Egypt on Friday.

http://www.france24.com/en/20121123-morsi-protesters-torch-muslim-brotherhood-offices-egypt

I wish nothing but misery for these fools. I pray for the REAL victims like the Jews and Copts, and anyone else with sense enough to want something other than a strict islamic rule.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
An Egyptian civil war would be :dance: :dance: :dance: great; hope lots of 'em get killed.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
How can there be a civil war where civility is not present?!?!

Maybe a uncivil war? A raving lunatic war?

:::D

Joking.... But seriously... yes, a civil war in Egypt would be a great thing!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Muslamic infighting everywhere.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Let the body count begin!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14