Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 959 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 24, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:03:44 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Congressional Black Caucus: The entire English language is racist
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 09:46:42 AM »
That's because they've never created a language.
They've never invented the wheel or controlled fire.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 01:37:28 PM »
Congressman Jim Clyburn went even further. “The entire English language was created by slaveowners as a means of oppression. You can’t just say that one word is a racist code word or another. The whole language, every single word, letter and apostrophe in it is racist. It’s a fact. If you speak English, you’re a racist.”

Tomorrow in the news: Hollywood considers Jim Clyburn for role of English language professor.   ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 01:53:32 PM »
We must start using a non-racist language....   I better brush up on my Klingon

tlhIngan Hol: bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'

Translation in Racist English: When cold revenge is served, the dish is always very good!!!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 02:11:02 PM »
English IS racist!

I say we all speak Klingon!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »
English IS racist!

I say we all speak Klingon!

This can't possibly be a coincidence that we would both pick the same language and the same proverb.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 08:20:09 AM »
“If the language is being used to criticize a black person then we must deem such language to be irreparably and irrevocably racist,” Fudge said. “Every word that is used to disguise the racist intentions of a racist political movement must be deemed a racist code word disguising the true racist intentions of the racists who make use of them.”

When little Latarian fails his spelling test then the teacher must have given him a culturally biased/racist test based on the racist English language. If the teacher says "Latarian I'm sorry but I had to give you an F. Maybe I can help you study to do better on your next test" then she's being racist for using the English language to criticize his performance.

This was a pretty funny parody article Dan but the sad thing is that I don't think this kind of thing will be a parody for long.