Author Topic: Hussein Obamas Worst Precincts In NYC: ORTHODOX JEWISH AREAS  (Read 711 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Hussein Obamas Worst Precincts In NYC: ORTHODOX JEWISH AREAS
« on: November 25, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »
Mr. Obama’s worst precincts were in Orthodox Jewish areas like Ocean Parkway and Williamsburg in Brooklyn and Kew Gardens Hills in Queens. In a few precincts in Borough Park, Brooklyn, Mr. Romney won more than 90 percent of the vote.

Good.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/24/nyregion/the-city-vote-precinct-by-precinct.html?ref=nyregion
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hussein Obamas Worst Precincts In NYC: ORTHODOX JEWISH AREAS
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 06:09:58 PM »
Romney also won belle harbor which was one of the worst hit places by Hurricane Sandy.   The people there couldn't be deceived about Obama's fake storm response because they actually experienced the lack of response unlike what the media proclaimed to the country.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 07:30:03 PM »
 :fist:

This is no surprise considering that the religious Jews are generally more normal and balanced than their agnostic,
 basically secular counterparts.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 07:36:03 PM »
Mr. Obama’s worst precincts were in Orthodox Jewish areas like Ocean Parkway and Williamsburg in Brooklyn and Kew Gardens Hills in Queens. In a few precincts in Borough Park, Brooklyn, Mr. Romney won more than 90 percent of the vote.

Good.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/24/nyregion/the-city-vote-precinct-by-precinct.html?ref=nyregion

but if you subtract  these jews from the jewish voting statistics, Obama's share of the non orthodox jewish vote is even higher

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 08:55:38 PM »
I was actually in Brooklyn during the elections. There was a van that kept driving around Borough Park with a big Romney picture and a microphone. I thought the Na-Nachers were going to jump out and dance.
There were also posters for Romney.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 09:07:07 PM »
I was actually in Brooklyn during the elections. There was a van that kept driving around Borough Park with a big Romney picture and a microphone. I thought the Na-Nachers were going to jump out and dance.

:::D 8)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 09:36:22 PM »
I love the Na Nach, I wish could dance with them! Btw, They election was stolen from us!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.