Author Topic: Rise of Arab support (RANT)  (Read 367 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Rise of Arab support (RANT)
« on: November 26, 2012, 10:54:44 PM »
Is it anti-semitism?
Or just this fad of worshipping and feeling sorry for arabs or this notion that arabs are so suppressed  under the Israeli government?

I can't stand to see pro"palestinian" rallies over our campuses anymore it angers me on a personal level, and this coming from a gentile. I could only imagine what a jew in queens college might feel.

I don't buy this bull*** that people are angry over Israeli foreign aid, because if that were true they'd be anti-arab! >:( >:(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rise of Arab support (RANT)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 09:10:22 PM »
Is it anti-semitism?
Or just this fad of worshipping and feeling sorry for arabs or this notion that arabs are so suppressed  under the Israeli government?

I can't stand to see pro"palestinian" rallies over our campuses anymore it angers me on a personal level, and this coming from a gentile. I could only imagine what a jew in queens college might feel.

I don't buy this bull*** that people are angry over Israeli foreign aid, because if that were true they'd be anti-arab! >:( >:(

When I was in college this drove me nuts at my school so I started fighting these groups with some one-man activism sometimes along w a friend of mine.  As one example I would attend their Jew. Hating guest speakers then say really pro Israel comments and ask questions challenging their pro arab bias intellectually.  Or just challenge their lies and misleading statements.  This worked well because some of them really got angry at this lol