Author Topic: Romney defeated Obama - if not for voter fraud (new video)  (Read 4144 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Romney defeated Obama - if not for voter fraud (new video)
« on: November 28, 2012, 04:55:34 PM »
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Re: Romney defeated Obama - if not for voter fraud (new video)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »
Excellent video.  Thank you.

The cowardice of the Republicans to stand up to the multitude of the fifth column is understated.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 07:02:06 PM »
Obama's so-called win was a fraud.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 10:46:43 PM »
Liked, favorited, commented, and shared!

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 11:20:26 PM »
Agree.  It is simply impossible that turnout was so low in this election

Offline boxerpaws60

• New JTFer
    • Boxerpaws60
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 02:19:59 AM »
the crowds for Romney were huge. The enthusiasm was there. A lot of us believed Romney could win and in fact i was 99.9 certain he would(the .1% was just in case).
Nothing pointed to a loss. My friend jared in florida told me Fla was definitely Romney country and he WOULD win it. I live in Pa and it was questionable if he would win here but it was even looking up here. Thought he MIGHT win Pa.
We know Obama had ties to Acorn and we know from past history(as well as present)that Acorn was in the tank to get Obama elected come heck or high water. We know there has been voter fraud going on for some time. Romney didn't lose by that much.If anyone were to do something about the fraud maybe the electoral college would re think how they cast their vote. The only way is to keep it out there. Contact folks in Congress. "Tweet it" and mention it every chance we get. Call the state Sec of State if you WITNESSED fraud. I posted the video at a Romney 2016 message board i just put up
http://romney2016.crazy4us.com/
. Will try to help VIRAL the vid.
Been posting `reports of fraud from various links.The video led me here to sign up for jtf. Am thrilled to be here.
I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean.

G. K. Chesterton

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 02:52:40 AM »
the crowds for Romney were huge. The enthusiasm was there. A lot of us believed Romney could win and in fact i was 99.9 certain he would(the .1% was just in case).
Nothing pointed to a loss. My friend jared in florida told me Fla was definitely Romney country and he WOULD win it. I live in Pa and it was questionable if he would win here but it was even looking up here. Thought he MIGHT win Pa.
We know Obama had ties to Acorn and we know from past history(as well as present)that Acorn was in the tank to get Obama elected come heck or high water. We know there has been voter fraud going on for some time. Romney didn't lose by that much.If anyone were to do something about the fraud maybe the electoral college would re think how they cast their vote. The only way is to keep it out there. Contact folks in Congress. "Tweet it" and mention it every chance we get. Call the state Sec of State if you WITNESSED fraud. I posted the video at a Romney 2016 message board i just put up
Been posting `reports of fraud from various links.The video led me here to sign up for jtf. Am thrilled to be here.

בס''ד

Welcome to JTF!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 11:48:45 AM »

Welcome to JTF.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »
This is such a great video on so many levels.  I will try to promote it best I can.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 02:00:05 PM »
4,555 views.

People want the TRUTH--finally.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 07:55:15 PM »
Excellent video!       I'm very glad to see that the video is getting plenty of views and comments.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2012, 07:58:13 PM »
Hopefully Romney will soon see that he won the election and maybe do something about it.

As much as I want to see this happen,    I have very little confidence that Mitt Romney would pursue overturning the election results.     The other day,  the same Romney met with BHO in the oval office.     Romney was as expected way too politically correct during the general election campaign.     It's hard to imagine Romney changing now.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2012, 08:08:19 PM »
You are right.  I wish there was some Republican organization like a group of lawyers or something that could pursue this though.

That's what we need,   as the chances of Mitt Romney making waves is likely between slim and none.      If an organization such as the Conservative Majority Fund had the funds,     they would likely pursue this.       Of all of the PACs,    they seem to be the least politically correct.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 08:42:05 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

Liked, favorited, and commented. Kol Hakavod Chaim on your superb rendition of this tragic situation that of course
 must be rectified, once that occurs, all republican "conservatives" as well as sane Americans must vote and vote
 the "Right" way!     

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »
This video got about 800 views just from last night until this afternoon.    It's now over 8,700 views in total.

By the way, I like the idea of transferring the dedications to text at the beginning.  I don't know if that helped with the views (this could just be a very popular video), but that would seem like a good idea to get started with the content as soon as possible.  Another idea would be to end the video with the dedication.      I say this because people have short attention spans, and many people may view our videos but click off when the first 30 seconds is just the intro clip plus dedication.   If they are not viewing the message of the videos, we are not reaching them.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »
I like the introduction. It's powerful.
But you're right.

atleast it's not a fruity intro like this
:laugh: :::D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 12:09:26 AM »
I like the introduction. It's powerful.
But you're right.

atleast it's not a fruity intro like this
:laugh: :::D

lol, wow, that is incredibly ... ummm... queer.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 02:44:07 AM »
Some web sites are pointing out that Obama lost the vote in states that require strict voter id

See for example http://american3rdposition.com/?p=8416
(I don't know about the general politics of that web site, I found the article in a google search).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 10:22:28 PM »
The views of this video! IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 12:55:37 AM »
So the views aren't going to stop there then? (I don't understand how youtube operates much)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 05:22:39 PM »
Voter fraud, and early voting are how Obama won.  The same kind of count for Romney went on in all the states...100 here..100 there of non-registered voters...Ballots were destroyed, and Whites were disenfranchised. Its sickening..what happened to voter ID and registration...you need proof of address and identity!

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 11:47:44 AM »

Florida WOULD have been Red if not for Charlie Crist giving ape ex-cons the right to vote in 2007. Rick Scott rescinded that law but he could not undo the damage that Crist done.