Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 853 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:55:21 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:41:05 AM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Waiting 2 years for an MRI? Don't be so selfish. It's worse than that.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
Oh those poor babies. I think anyone who does this needs to be put in prison.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 02:30:03 PM »
It amazes me that under the UK law (or at least is socially acceptable by some), it is OK to starve someone leading to a slow horrible death. However, if they were to administer a high dose of a sedative so the person could die quickly and without pain or misery, the administering practitioner would be charged with murder.

Liberalism makes no sense.

I think killing anyone, young or old, with or without suffering is wrong. Giving someone food and water is not providing treatment.... Just as air to breathe, if it is withheld it constitutes murder. This is far different than withholding medical treatment, which is still wrong. Withholding comprehensive medical treatment is not wrong in some cases (my opinion), for example coronary bypass surgery on someone who has stage IV lung cancer.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 02:38:12 PM »
Forgot..... remember oBumma's answer to the lady at the town hall type meeting.... she asked if oBumma care would take into consideration a person's current physical condition as opposed to strictly age when considering whether or not treatment is warranted. She said her 85 (?) year old mother was very active and healthy, and asked what if she needed some surgery (bypass surgery? ), would they approve it after seeing her current active state or deny it flat out since she is 85? oBumma started mumbling back and forth and finally said "well, I think..... should she just say I'm 85 and had a good life ...... just take a pill and....." some illogical rambling.

Also oBumma care takes $700 billion directly from MediCare.... isn't that in effect saying "they are old, lets cut their care and give it to someone who is going to be voting for a while).

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 02:39:34 PM »
Amazing. This is coming to America. Why did we have to have a republican candidate who supported this socialized crap on a small scale. I think it's way past the point when all the red states should form their own country so we can have a leader like Huckabee or Bachman or better. Screw blue America and all the stupid swing states too. I wouldn't shed a tear if they were nuked by the Iranians.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 07:54:46 PM »
Uh, dying from Pneumonia is a horrible way to die.  Who wrote this?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 11:26:06 PM »
Thats ok... I will just get my healthcare from tropical paradise of Cuba... I heard their healthcare is outstanding.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 11:38:42 PM »
Finally, they've achieved utopia!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774