Author Topic: Aryeh Eldad and "Otzma LeYisrael" defend Muslim terrorist Ahmed Tibi (new video)  (Read 1267 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Ahmed Tibi was the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat's adviser and right hand man. Tibi, Arafat and the PLO-Fatah Muslim Nazi terrorists murdered thousands of Jews. Now Tibi is a member of the Israeli Knesset (Parliament)! Tibi has always called for Israel's extermination. After a recent debate at Bar Ilan University, where Tibi again called for the destruction of the Jewish state, a 17 year old female student who is also active with the Hilltop Youth spit at Tibi.

Knesset member Aryeh Eldad of the "Otzma LeYisrael" party immediately condemned the 17 year old student. Otzma LeYisrael is the phony "right" party that accused me of not really being expelled from Israel. Eldad said that the spitting on Tibi "troubles" him and his party, and he added, "we condemn any attempt to harm Knesset member Tibi." Condemning someone for spitting on this Muslim terrorist mass murderer is like condemning someone for spitting on Hitler. This is the same Eldad who has said that Jewish prisoners who killed enemies of the Jewish people "should die in prison". So Jews who defend their people "should die in prison" but we must not spit on Muslim Arafatan terrorists who slaughter thousands of Jews.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
omg, really? 

I have to retract the comment I just posted in CF's poll thread!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Well said (not that I understand hebrew, but given that I know what the message is about and that I can read the passion and conviction with which you delivered it, I can infer that it was well said). It boggles the mind how Eldad could be that traitorous and self-hating. Ridiculous. Liked, favorited, ect on both sites. And the hayamin page looks awesome!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:41:30 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »