Author Topic: Pray for Refuah/Healing for Jonathan Pollard  (Read 585 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Pray for Refuah/Healing for Jonathan Pollard
« on: December 01, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »
I just got home from Shabbat and the first headline I read on the web is that Pollard has been hospitalized.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162726#.ULq4EpuRz0E

Pollard Hospitalized After He Collapsed

Jonathan Pollard's condition is not known. His wife was informed of his hospitalization.
Gil Ronen

Jonathan Pollard was hospitalized after he collapsed in his jail cell during the weekend. His wife, Esther, was informed of this Saturday. His condition is not known.

Pollard began his 28th year in jail two weeks ago.

He has been suffering from intense pain in the past few weeks but it is not known if his collapse is connected to the pains.

Pollard is serving a life sentence for illegally passing on the classified material to a friendly country. He is suffering from poor health and in early 2012 was rushed to hospital in critical condition.

Two days after United States President Barack Obama was reelected, former minister Rafi Eitan called for Obama to release Pollard.

Eitan, who recruited Pollard and served as his handler, apologized to the United States for his role in the affair. Pollard gave Israel classified American documents relating to Middle East security.

“I’m responsible in the matter,” Eitan told Reshet Bet. “I apologized, and I apologize again and say, ‘Please, send Pollard home.’”

Eitan has previously said that U.S. intelligence services are using Pollard to take revenge on Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pray for Refuah/Healing for Jonathan Pollard
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 12:45:57 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                            :fist:

Jonathan Pollard has suffered enough and unecessarily. The good he did leading Israel to take out Iraq's Osarik
 reactor, among other things, therefore saving millions of potential casualties from occuring has obviously been 
 overlooked.

It did not coincide with US domestic or foreign policy at the time.
 All he did was to "spy" for an ally of the US and had it been a situation where a spy had been working for a
 rogue nation, an enemy of America, the antisemitic state dept. and co. would have kissed up to them and
 every concession would have been made for them! Imagine if it had been an American born spy caught by an
 enemy nation spying on behalf of the USA, They would have bent over backwards to retrieve them. 
 Everything must be done to free this heroic Jew once and for all!