Author Topic: Untermensch cop describes the Battle of Amona between the IDF and the settlers  (Read 662 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
http://israblog.nana10.co.il/blogread.asp?blog=64175&blogcode=3310895

Look, you can say many things, but you will be terrified to hear what these insane youngsters did. And don't you dare say it was because of the clubs, we didn't even get close to them yet. Their leaders told them that anything they'll do is ok, that G-d is the King and that he will forgive them. And that everything is for a just cause. They cheered and shouted, like a tribe of Barbarians.

They were so brainwashed that it couldn't be solved by talking. They had one thing in mind and that was hurting us. They were insane, retarded. They deserved anything they got. And anybody who justifies them deserves to get hit by a burning tire in his head! just like they tried to do to me. If I didn't jump I wouldn't have been here today. Mother***ers!

Cops, border police officers and soldiers were falling like flies. We sent cavalry to try to calm them down, but they attacked them as well and one cavalier was hospitalized in very dangerous condition.

And I can't forget these settler girls. Each and every one of them was bigger and stronger than most of the cops. They were the worst. They were throwing barbed wires. I did catch some in the hair and tossed them, but their kicks were just.... bahhh.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:23:50 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What a pansy girly-man and half-wit.   They can be defeated.