Author Topic: Savage Hate-Crime Murder of Asian Man by Negro on NYC Subway  (Read 2903 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Savage Hate-Crime Murder of Asian Man by Negro on NYC Subway
« on: December 04, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »
Deranged Black Panhandler Shoves Asian Man Onto Subway Tracks; Nobody Helps Him, Bystanders Allow Him To Escape

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/nypost-photo-subway-tracks-cover-173659604.html

Nothing to add here.

Brennanfan

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Savage Hate-Crime Murder of Asian Man by Negro on NYC Subway
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 02:24:48 PM »
He was trying to calm the ape.
In return, he got crushed to death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
Do you know the details, was there time enough to pull the victim up ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 03:10:43 PM »
Do you know the details, was there time enough to pull the victim up ?
Hard to say from the story, but nobody tried to help him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 03:28:25 PM »
The ape threw him as the train approached. There was no time. Unless perhaps someone strong and heavy reached in.

Forget the perp. Lets blame everyone else instead:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/04/nyc-subway-death-push/1744875/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:07:17 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 08:17:07 PM »
By the way... this happens a lot with Primate pan-handlers....   Many get angry when you don't feed them their greens....   Always avoid this part of the zoo if possible.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 12:04:36 AM »
I simply back away and grab my pepper spray incase any of them try anything. New york is a filthy disgusting city no one is kind enough to help someone in need.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 12:57:43 AM »
You don't understand how angry they get over a simple dollar.I've printed fake money just to hand it to them! (trollling) hopefully they try using it and they get locked up! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 01:16:29 AM »
You don't understand how angry they get over a simple dollar.I've printed fake money just to hand it to them! (trollling) hopefully they try using it and they get locked up! :laugh: :laugh:

I just hope that you do give charity to people who are really in need. From these kinds of comments I suspect that there is a desire not to give. There are people who are deserving of being given charity, and some of them are black, and I try to give change to those who I know are truly in need.

I am not talking about this particular incident, nor am I now talking about CorrieDeservedIt, but I will again stress that according to religious Jewish belief giving Charity is a mitzvah which helps a Jew in repentance (Teshuva/Return). We say on Yom Kippur that Teffilah (prayer), Tzedakah (charity/righteousness), and Teshuva (Repentance/Return) will annul an evil decree.

I do not suggest giving to people who will use the money for evil. But there are people who are unable to support themselves. Even if it may be due to their own failures, if possible we should attempt to give even though they may not deserve it.

But I recently read somewhere that this guy pushed the asian guy because the asian guy involved himself in trying to prevent an altercation between the perp and someone else. I also read that they recently caught the perp.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 01:31:08 AM »
I do believe in helping the needy and the truly poor people. But when I see crazy angry bums on the street harassing  hardworking people and in a violent manner, that I have a problem with. Especially a visible crack head desperate for money. I am generous to people i believe in good faith are in need. Please don't misunderstand what I wrote. Just this story angers me that a man lost his life to one of these bums.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 02:52:16 AM »
I do believe in helping the needy and the truly poor people. But when I see crazy angry bums on the street harassing  hardworking people and in a violent manner, that I have a problem with. Especially a visible crack head desperate for money. I am generous to people i believe in good faith are in need. Please don't misunderstand what I wrote. Just this story angers me that a man lost his life to one of these bums.

I believe you... I just sometimes want to make the point that we should be compassionate when compassion is required. But we should likewise, as you stated, be able to identify evil and not give anything to those who will use it for evil.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 02:53:10 AM »
I am morally against giving money to bums. I will buy them a coffee, even take them to a job and let them forward messages for jobs to my own phone if they are no threat. You might as well offer to light the crack pipe for them and rub their bellies while they drink.

If you have the time and patients to give like this then it is Charity and is counted in your merit.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 05:30:37 AM »
From the little I saw of the news story yesterday it seems that this guy was very well known for annoying the locals...  I don't understand why people like this are allowed to hang out in the subways annoying paying passengers... Only paying riders should be allowed to enter the system anyway... So called people should not be allowed to hang out and panhandle in the subways... It's bad enough when they do it on the streets however being trapped on a subway platform waiting for a train leaves people little chance to get away from an animal like this... Personally it's been years since I used any sort of mass transit but when I did I always stood well back on the platform until the train was in the station... As far as the panhandlers went if they asked for the money they were not getting it from me.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 08:11:29 AM »
He should have stayed away from the dirty ape.

Goes to show you you can't please some people.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 09:45:30 AM »
You don't understand how angry they get over a simple dollar.

_______I've printed fake money just to hand it to them! ______

(trollling) hopefully they try using it and they get locked up! :laugh: :laugh:

thats a great idea!!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 10:28:31 AM »
Did you notice the name of the guy who had enough time to stop and take a picture of the man hanging there about to die... and then sell it to New York Post.

R. Umar Abbasi

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »
I feel really sad that this guy had to lose his life because he was trying to help other people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 01:24:55 PM »
I feel really sad that this guy had to lose his life because he was trying to help other people.
And the fact that he'll at most get a couple of years in jail for "involuntary manslaughter", that is if he isn't found unfit to stand trial "by reason of insanity".  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

And all of the self-hating white zombies of NYC will go on and on about how we need to show this beast "compassion".  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 01:28:56 PM »
He may get a lighter sentence if he has a low IQ too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »
It be his fault!
Next time you're mad, just throw someone on the train tracks.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/police_track_down_killer_C7VPhgEN9g9wqdUtanTGxJ
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 06:32:48 AM »
Definitely a hate crime.  But of course there is no mention of it in the papers.  Even if it were a remote possibility.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 11:21:15 AM »
Black on white (or asian at times) crime is a nothing less than a war.  But the sicko media only  reports the rare instances of white on black crime -- that, they say, is the real war.  We are truly living in the Sicko Age.   What will it take to wake up whites to the war being waged against them?  Unfortunately, the vast majority of jews will never wake up, JTFers aside.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 06:09:13 PM »
Turns out the black guy is a Muslim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 02:38:25 AM »
Turns out the black guy is a Muslim

Theres a shocker.... I guess he was just doing what Allah told him to do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 07:51:26 AM »
Its ok.
He didn't mean it.

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/1755399?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774