Author Topic: Christiane Amanpour To Host ABC Special About Israel  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Christiane Amanpour To Host ABC Special About Israel
« on: December 03, 2012, 01:28:26 PM »

n what Breitbart.com has described as “an affront to religious Jews and religious Christians everywhere,” ABC News has chosen journalist Christiane Amanpour to host a two-part primetime special about the history of the land of Israel. Breitbart.com says Amanpour is vehemently anti-Israel and anti-Christian.

Titled “Back to the Beginning”, ABC News invites viewers to embark on “the ultimate road trip” as Amanpour “travels to the lands of the Bible to explore the powerful stories from Genesis to the Birth of Jesus.”

According to ABC, the mini-series, which airs December 21 and 28, will use “the Tanach as a guidebook” and will “investigate the roots of those stories that have created so much conflict.”

While the veteran news correspondent has said that she was reminded of a “totalitarian regime” while visiting a conservative Christian ministry, she was exceedingly unsympathetic to Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria in a previous feature,"God's Jewish Warriors." Writing about that feature, Andrea Levin of the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) explained that “it's Israeli settlements, in the Amanpour script, that are the great enemy of mankind and all those with any link to them, however indirect, whether Christian or Jewish, secular or religious, are part of a putatively evil nexus."

“This dark alliance is said to include Jewish fundraisers stumping the U.S. for money ('defiance of international law comes dressed in diamonds') and Jewish organizations with an alleged stranglehold on Congress,” Levin reports.

“Throughout, Amanpour hammers the claim that Jewish settlements violate international law and she seeks to paint this position as a universally accepted view with a lopsided parade of like-minded commentators,” she states.

While there are many legal scholars who reaffirm the legility of Jewish communities over the green line, “not one scholar of this viewpoint is given voice in a two-hour feature largely devoted to decrying settlements and their residents.”

Amanpour also utilizes images and editing techniques in “grossly misrepresenting American presidential views of settlement legalities.”

“… Numerous other falsehoods and distortions mar the production”, continues Levin.

“To have a woman who has trashed both the Jews of Israel and the Christians of the West – while simultaneously covering for Islamic terrorists – give her perspective on the Holy Land is insulting and offensive,” asserted Breitbart.com in exposing the partiality and discrimination of the mini series.

According to Breitbart, “If Amnanpour were honest, which she is not, she would note that in the Bible the Land of Israel is clearly given to the Jews, and thus settlements in the land have Biblical roots. But she is a leftist who hates religious Jews and Christian through and through.”

“ABC News should be condemned for choosing her to host this series,” asserts the news site.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Host ABC Special About Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 02:35:59 PM »
As I remember... her last 'special' about Judaism was so awful and distorted.... equating Orthodox Jews with Muslim terrorists.... I think it was that hit-peace that turned me off from CNN altogether.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »
Maybe she will show the little underground caves where the Jews store all the dead Arab children whose blood they use to mix with the matza on Pesach.   Considering, most people in the world are stupid, anything that is told to them on a TV show, they will believe as "FACT".   Joesph Goebbels was the master of media, as he knew it was the most effective brainwashing tool available in the modern world.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 03:13:04 AM »
Amanwhore proves that the "Christians" of the Middle East are often worse than the Muslims themselves.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 04:29:23 AM »
I guess their first choice, Pat Buchanan, backed out.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 04:52:20 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

Excellent subject Lisa and all the posts so far have been great on this issue! How absurd is it to think that a
 sick media can operate in a righteous fashion or that Christiane Amanpour can host a "Special" about Israel in a
 balanced, fair, and unbiased manner! Hopefully G-d willing one day, the world will normalize and Israel will have
 better PR and be properly led and depicted the right way, then perhaps the righteous shall prevail over the wicked.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 05:03:59 AM »
I guess their first choice, Pat Buchanan, backed out.
I think you are right, Buchanus backed out.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 05:54:20 AM »
As I remember... her last 'special' about Judaism was so awful and distorted.... equating Orthodox Jews with Muslim terrorists.... I think it was that hit-peace that turned me off from CNN altogether.
I have an Aunt that lives in a very Jewish neighborhood here on Long Island... She and my uncle wanted nothing more than to see the shvartza President be a one term president... She has been telling me how many of her neighbors constantly tell her how supportive the shvartza Administration has been with Israel and what a great job he is doing... This is an upper end neighborhood with Jewish professionals and business people who should actually be a bit more intelligent than the average bear... If people that should know better are buying what media outlets like Cable Negro News and the like are selling what chance does Israel have with uninformed gentiles and the like.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 09:27:47 AM »
I have an Aunt that lives in a very Jewish neighborhood here on Long Island... She and my uncle wanted nothing more than to see the shvartza President be a one term president... She has been telling me how many of her neighbors constantly tell her how supportive the shvartza Administration has been with Israel and what a great job he is doing... This is an upper end neighborhood with Jewish professionals and business people who should actually be a bit more intelligent than the average bear... If people that should know better are buying what media outlets like Cable Negro News and the like are selling what chance does Israel have with uninformed gentiles and the like.

Most of these people are totally lost CJD.  I cannot believe how many people I know who voted for Obama as if he was their personal demigod!  It's absolutely sickening how unthinkingly and reflexively people just accepted Obama as their Lord and Savior: hook, line and sinker.  Repulsive.  As for Jews, we know that this is almost a lost cause.  They vote, with almost no seeming equivocation or deliberation, for those who would destroy them: smiling, grinning, and inappropriately defending the scum that will send us all 'merrily on our way' to Death Valley, GD forbid

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 09:31:03 AM »
I'm sure she's fair and balanced.
I would say as balanced as a seasick mohammed.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 12:52:44 PM »
Most of these are far-left Jews in name only. My guess is that many of them support Little Member Silverstein and the like.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »
I am blessed... Nobody I know voted for the obummer... Virtually all the Jews I know and talk to adamantly stood against obumma. Even the non-Jews I am friends with told me they voted for Romney... I am in my own alternate reality bubble or something...

PS: I'm ashamed that this CHRISTIAN amanPOOR is counted as a Jew. She is a piss-poor example of a Jew as she stands for everything the Jewish people are commanded by G-d to be against. When she did her first story on Israel my mother told me that she expected it would be a good show while I told her she would be better off ignoring it. She watched it, and her friends too, and they all agreed with me (after the fact) that this animal is nothing more than another left-leaning liberal anti-Jew..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 07:43:04 PM »
I am blessed... Nobody I know voted for the obummer... Virtually all the Jews I know and talk to adamantly stood against obumma. Even the non-Jews I am friends with told me they voted for Romney... I am in my own alternate reality bubble or something...

PS: I'm ashamed that this CHRISTIAN amanPOOR is counted as a Jew. She is a piss-poor example of a Jew as she stands for everything the Jewish people are commanded by G-d to be against. When she did her first story on Israel my mother told me that she expected it would be a good show while I told her she would be better off ignoring it. She watched it, and her friends too, and they all agreed with me (after the fact) that this animal is nothing more than another left-leaning liberal anti-Jew..
Misspelling her name the way you did is not changing a thing...  Amanpour is still a left-leaning liberal anti-Jew Jew...
Worse still after looking this person up I can't figure out what her religion is... She seems like a muslim married to a secular Jew.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 08:06:28 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 07:50:58 PM »
Hunh?  She's not Jewish. 

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 10:00:10 AM »
Hunh?  She's not Jewish.

I think she's married to, in this case, a clearly self-hating Jew