Author Topic: The 'Palestinian Arabs' Learned alot about Jew Hatred from the Nazis  (Read 478 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I have been watching several History channel documentaries on WWII and Hitler and the concentration camps. Yesterday I watched about the Death Camp Triblinka and tonight I watched about a plot to kill Shitler which could have worked if not for the stupidity of Nevil Chamberlain....

But it is clear that the 'Palestinian arabs' around the world learned a lot about Jew hatred from the Nazis... We know they read Mein Kampf like it was a plan they would like to complete (and they say they would like to complete Shitlers mission)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The 'Palestinian Arabs' Learned alot about Jew Hatred from the Nazis
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 08:28:34 AM »
I have been watching several History channel documentaries on WWII and Hitler and the concentration camps. Yesterday I watched about the Death Camp Triblinka and tonight I watched about a plot to kill Shitler which could have worked if not for the stupidity of Nevil Chamberlain....

But it is clear that the 'Palestinian arabs' around the world learned a lot about Jew hatred from the Nazis... We know they read Mein Kampf like it was a plan they would like to complete (and they say they would like to complete Shitlers mission)...

There is a very good book about Triblinka  that I read some time ago... I have it here in my book collection but will have to locate it to give out the title and author... It was translated to English from actual accounts given by the few actual survivors that managed to escape from the camp towards the end of it's existence... The Nazis did everything possible to obliterate all traces of what went on in the camp as well as the camp itself in the closing days of the war... If it were not for the few people that escaped no historical accounts would exist... The book was one of the most disturbing accounts on the Holocaust I have ever come across.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years