Author Topic: ROFL  (Read 1138 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
ROFL
« on: December 13, 2012, 03:45:01 PM »
Why do white men feel inferior to black men?

There is a whole list of reasons. And the more informed, the more wealthy and the more honoured white men feel inferior to black men; for several reason

1. their superior physical form and attractiveness to women
2. Their confidence and style (or "swagger")
3. White men feel sexually inferior, so he attacks the black man's penis
4. Annoyed at history, almost all the ancient greek historians claimed they got their arts and sciences from egypt - especially philosophy. And they describe the egyptians as black africans
5. Blacks have dominant genes, melanin in their skin; white men are afraid of being wipped out; so they keep the white woman from between the legs of the black man
6. black men have more testestorone and better reflex; which makes them the best in sports
7. they are musically talented.

You might disagree with some or all of this, but I would challenge you t look at the western culture and history and see if these things are not so.

These are the reason I can think of now...but there might be more.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_white_men_feel_inferior_to_black_men

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: ROFL
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 03:51:29 PM »
Obviously written by a black man... The ancient egyptians were not exactly black..That among other incorrect statements...

yes, indeed ROFL..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »
You forgot their superior intellect and contributions to science and technology.

Not only did they build the pyramids... they also discovered America and the moon... and invented peanut butter and the traffic signal.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »
You forgot their superior intellect and contributions to science and technology.

Not only did they build the pyramids... they also discovered America and the moon... and invented peanut butter and the traffic signal.

Gotta give em credit for the lip plates and nose rings... Never has a society been so creative with body modifications...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 04:12:11 PM »
^ that pic gave me jitters

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »
for 500 centuries all their women did was to make children for white men

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
I see in American TV that the black male is superior and desired. I think the black worshiping we see in our culture, more so in the American culture, seeps into the psych of the people and they believe there is some truth in it.

Did you know that black males are the most sought after "bulls" in the cuckold world ?

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »
I must admit there is some truth to 5. But it only applies to a few men not most, it applies just as much to women, and it probably applies more so to Asians than Europeans.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 07:30:46 PM »
So if whites are the jealous ones then why is it that blacks copy their religions and holidays?  And why do whites not want to live in Africa and steal everything that blacks have there?

According to blacks the original inhabitants of Israel and Europe were blacks, so they're already doing that

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 07:34:08 PM »
Obviously written by a black man... The ancient egyptians were not exactly black..That among other incorrect statements...

yes, indeed ROFL..

They were Bnai Ham (check the Aravit prayers- the Berachot of the Shemaa the one between the Shema and Shemono Esri).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 07:36:07 PM »
the ancient Egyptians were as advanced as the Muzzies, everything they had was because of the slaves

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 12:12:57 AM »

There is a whole list of reasons. And the more informed, the more wealthy and the more honoured white men feel inferior to black men; for several reason

4. Annoyed at history, almost all the ancient greek historians claimed they got their arts and sciences from egypt - especially philosophy. And they describe the egyptians as black africans
5. Blacks have dominant genes, melanin in their skin; white men are afraid of being wipped out; so they keep the white woman from between the legs of the black man
6. black men have more testestorone and better reflex; which makes them the best in sports

You might disagree with some or all of this, but I would challenge you t look at the western culture and history and see if these things are not so.

Among other "insights" here, it is news to me that the white man attacks the black man's penis.   lol

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 05:17:31 AM »
Among other "insights" here, it is news to me that the white man attacks the black man's penis.   lol
Not the white man, but the Arabs slavers routinely castrated the black males they enslaved.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 06:52:29 AM »
The best heavyweight boxers today are the Klitschko many Europeans and Americans were weightlifting champions.Russians and Bulgarian especially they lost interest in the sport
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 02:37:41 PM »

The only reason, THE ONLY REASON white men feel inferior to black men is because the 'private' area' of the black man is rumored  to be gargantuan. 

This is because that is where the black brain resides.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates