Author Topic: The school shooting was a set up  (Read 11628 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The school shooting was a set up
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2012, 09:07:34 PM »
I know, and I feel really really bad for the famiies and all the people involved! Something about the broadcast and the media seemed really fake and unnatural!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2012, 09:10:56 PM »
Excellent post

Hiwarp did make good points, but none of his points suggest a setup.   Politicians live to promote their agenda and shnorr for votes at all times.  They don't have to make things happen.  Things happen all the time in a country of 300 million people.  But they will use those events for their own benefit.  (And his other possibility: politicians, especially the demagogues could very well be uninformed or misinformed).  None of this requires setups.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2012, 08:03:01 AM »
Hiwarp did make good points, but none of his points suggest a setup.   Politicians live to promote their agenda and shnorr for votes at all times.  They don't have to make things happen.  Things happen all the time in a country of 300 million people.  But they will use those events for their own benefit.  (And his other possibility: politicians, especially the demagogues could very well be uninformed or misinformed).  None of this requires setups.

I don't believe this is a setup just like I don't believe any other mass killings are a setup. I believe that there are two kinds of politicians when it comes to something like this. There are the politicians that are reactionary and feel like they need to do something. They typically are misinformed and don't consider whether their proposed solution will help, hurt, or do nothing. Instead they think that speaking out, and passing legislation shows they care and that this will eventually lead to more votes. Then there are the politicians with an agenda that DO look at a crisis as a way to promote their agenda.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »
Then there are the politicians with an agenda that DO look at a crisis as a way to promote their agenda.

I think Obama falls under this criteria.  He wants to disarm the American people to achieve the kind of government described before the semicolon in your signature.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2012, 09:12:55 AM »

This thread has been pretty active with people debating so I count that as a success for the forum. I don't think it can be demonstrated one way or another to be true. All I did was post an opinion. Whether it's actually true or not, I don't know.

You have a good point too about the way that politicians exploit bad situations.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
Wouldn't it require at least a little bit of evidence in order to suspect something?  If there is no evidence of something but you suspect it anyway, isn't that just a reflection of your own biases?

Even the "circumstantial" stuff you cite is flimsy at best (and that is being generous) but there certainly isn't any real evidence at this point.

I suspect it because these kinds of shootings have seemed to suddenly increase in frequency, at the same time the UN is putting more pressure on the USA to disarm its citizens and when we have a president who is more likely to be compliant to those wishes. This is all circumstantial of course. Maybe I just have a suspicious nature.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2012, 10:42:40 AM »
Btw did u see obama wiping away fake "tears" that weren't there?  What a fraud.

I also read in one news report that 2 white house staffers "held hands" during that speech.  Wtf?  Lol.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2012, 11:28:12 AM »
I think the only reason why shootings have increased is because the media has brought it up extensively.  And by making a huge deal about these shootings, it has encouraged sick sick people to want to do something like that in order to become famous in their warped minds.

You give too much attention to something, more people will want to get that attention. 

This was not a set up by any government agency...there is no conspiracy here.  Quite simply, the politicians are trying to cash in on this tragedy to take away our freedoms and to give them more power.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2012, 07:48:46 PM »
This media coverage is just killing me, they're doing a really good job convincing people to ban guns.

I would like to say... many law enforcement, military, and martial artists, if they wanted to. Could easily go in to a school barricade a door, kill a teacher, and kill a majority of the children with their bare hands, before the police even got there.

What are they going to do, cut everyones arms off...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2012, 08:57:48 AM »
Btw did u see obama wiping away fake "tears" that weren't there?  What a fraud.

I also read in one news report that 2 white house staffers "held hands" during that speech.  Wtf?  Lol.

Well we always knew Obama wasn't going to cry real tears over dead white kids.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2012, 09:12:54 AM »
Here's a thought experiment for everyone. Imagine saying "The politicians and government officials want to help me, they want the best for me, they are good guys, they want to do something to make my life better. They're good people who care about me."  If you can get that far into the thought experiment without laughing or realizing that all those statements are BS...  then you trust government a lot more than I do.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »
I could go with it being a set up.
  The minute I saw the headline in yahoo news I thought there have been too many of these in too short a space of time. It does seem to benefit gun control loons more than anyone else.
  Its not unusual for the CIA to use crazy people to get done what they want to be done.
Didn't the killer shoot himself at the end, so he won't be able to shed any light on the matter... how inconvenient.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2012, 09:01:07 PM »
  The minute I saw the headline in yahoo news I thought there have been too many of these in too short a space of time. It does seem to benefit gun control loons more than anyone else.
  Its not unusual for the CIA to use crazy people to get done what they want to be done.
Didn't the killer shoot himself at the end, so he won't be able to shed any light on the matter... how inconvenient.

Some of the witnesses say there was more than one shooter, just like in the theater situation.  However in both cases only one person was brought forward as the bad guy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »

Um ok, but there are survivors (wounded) and eyewitnesses.    Is there even a single person who is saying the assailant wasn't this guy?    Or even one who is saying there were additional shooters that they saw shoot?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »
Some of the witnesses say there was more than one shooter, just like in the theater situation.  However in both cases only one person was brought forward as the bad guy.

Actually, a witness I saw said that he saw a guy getting booked by the cops.  I have yet to see anyone say they saw someone else shooting.   And I would like to know how that makes it a setup?    It could be they wrongfully arrested an adult during the chaos when he wasn't a shooter. 

Even if you assume the absolute worst that there was a second guy and they are hiding it, what is their motive?   Do you honestly believe an entire police force would be in on this?   Obviously they would all have to go along if that's really the reason why we are not hearing about the second guy.     Not one single person in the entire force including the arresting officer would cry foul if there was a setup and coverup?    Impossible to believe.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:49:53 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2012, 09:42:16 PM »
I would like to say, it is very suspicious! All of these attacks since Obama has been president? I would also like to add, there's also been a lot of foiled terrorist attacks, how do we know these are not being set up, to make it look like we're fighting terrorism?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2012, 09:52:55 PM »
I would like to say, it is very suspicious! All of these attacks since Obama has been president? I would also like to add, there's also been a lot of foiled terrorist attacks, how do we know these are not being set up, to make it look like we're fighting terrorism?

What? America (and really the world) almost always had crazy people who went on murdering. This news unfortunately is not news.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2012, 10:04:51 PM »
What? America (and really the world) almost always had crazy people who went on murdering. This news unfortunately is not news.
What, you don't think this seems like propaganda from the administration? Yes I agree, maybe the Obama regime is just publicizing more of these instances! 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:23:12 PM by Ephraim »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2012, 10:24:43 PM »
What, you don't think this seems like propaganda from the administration? Yes I agree, maybe the Obama regime is just publicizing more of these instances!

Even though there were several this year, the rate has been flat over the long term.   There is not an increase.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2012, 10:37:04 PM »
Even though there were several this year, the rate has been flat over the long term.   There is not an increase.
Ok, let's say it has been the the same... then why is it being publicized so much? To further the agenda of the administration! What about the attacks with in the White House yard, don't they have secret service?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »
Ok, let's say it has been the the same... then why is it being publicized so much? To further the agenda of the administration! What about the attacks with in the White House yard, don't they have secret service?

Dude relax. I think you are being paranoid. With all due respect their is really nothing new or much different. Just don't watch the news + now their is the internet to add to it. It is just the times and not the incident in particular.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2012, 10:49:08 PM »
Dude relax. I think you are being paranoid. With all due respect their is really nothing new or much different. Just don't watch the news + now their is the internet to add to it. It is just the times and not the incident in particular.
I'm NOT upset! I just find the news to be very odd and upside down lately!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2012, 10:56:01 PM »
The media and the politicians in their opportunist reactions to this tragedy have disgusted me possibly more than ever before.  I can't stand to hear another word from these people.   It's totally sick, and it is shameless.  They don't even try to pretend to be objective.    They don't cite facts, they don't cite studies.  Absolutely nothing about what they say is rational based or logic-based or evidence based.    And the minute someone dares to approach citing something empirical, it immediately devolves into personal attack and shameless emotionally provocative posturing yet again. 

"Are you saying that people should have automatic weapons to mow down children!?    How can you argue this, we are absolutely right and you are not only wrong but immoral.  Take your facts and shove them."    That is the childish reply given by the media to a fact-based point.     

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2012, 11:07:34 PM »
In one shot, a pipe bomb could have done close to the same amount of damage! Okay, no pipe sales in the U.S.