Author Topic: The school shooting was a set up  (Read 11626 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The school shooting was a set up
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2012, 06:49:13 AM »
This was not a set up guys....  Seriously
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2012, 08:38:19 AM »
Actually, a witness I saw said that he saw a guy getting booked by the cops.  I have yet to see anyone say they saw someone else shooting.   And I would like to know how that makes it a setup?    It could be they wrongfully arrested an adult during the chaos when he wasn't a shooter. 

Even if you assume the absolute worst that there was a second guy and they are hiding it, what is their motive?   Do you honestly believe an entire police force would be in on this?   Obviously they would all have to go along if that's really the reason why we are not hearing about the second guy.     Not one single person in the entire force including the arresting officer would cry foul if there was a setup and coverup?    Impossible to believe.

No I thought some of the witnesses had reported a second shooter actually shooting but this person would have had to have disappeared before the police showed up if that were the case because you're right, most police would never go along with anything like that because most police are good people.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2012, 07:30:47 AM »
, most police would never go along with anything like that because most police are good people.

Well I have to say thats not been my experience in Britain. However it is far-fetched to suppose the ENTIRE force would be in on something.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2012, 07:52:36 AM »
Ok, let's say it has been the the same... then why is it being publicized so much? To further the agenda of the administration! What about the attacks with in the White House yard, don't they have secret service?

Because the amount of coverage and the level of outrage is directly proportional to the number of people killed and inversely proportional to the age of the victims, that's why. There were a large number of young children killed.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »
Well I have to say thats not been my experience in Britain. However it is far-fetched to suppose the ENTIRE force would be in on something.

I don't think the police would be the bad guys most of the time here and I don't think there would be even 1 in 10,000 cops that would do anything to help a child killer. There are some bad individual police but not a whole force like you said.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2012, 10:28:45 AM »
I hate to be "that guy", but this thread is starting to scare me.