Author Topic: The school shooting was a set up  (Read 11637 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The school shooting was a set up
« on: December 14, 2012, 09:03:51 PM »
I believe that this wasn't just some lone nut. I think that the left wingers are setting the groundwork for banning guns. There's been a lot of these shootings lately. The Batman premiere, the mall shooting, and now the sacrifice of all these innocent children. It's just all too convenient for the Obama administration. Yes, communists really are that evil. The fact that the guy had a history of mental illness and was still free to do harm to people can also be blamed on liberals because they're the ones that shut down a lot of the asylums.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The school shooting was a set up
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 11:00:52 PM »
I got the same feeling Ruby! This is what happens when you take G-d out of the picture, they have taken G-d out of our schools, they have taken him out of our country! Not to sound crazy, but I would not be surprised if they are not drugging people up and convincing them to do things!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:06:21 PM »
All night long they have been showing, all the shootings since bla bla... propaganda!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:15:21 PM »
Another thing, if  just one teacher had a gun, maybe it could have been ended before all of those innocent children died!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:26:16 PM »
I disagree. There are crazy retards in this world
The homicide rate in the US is higher than many countries in the world. Doesn't get worse than hoodlums and muslims.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 11:34:45 PM »
I disagree. There are crazy retards in this world
The homicide rate in the US is higher than many countries in the world. Doesn't get worse than hoodlums and muslims.
True, but where are the highest rates? Where they have the strictest gun laws!

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 11:47:45 PM »
Leave it to the liberals to make guns illegal yet let Iran get nuclear bombs and give Egyptian nazis f22 jet fighters....what morons.  They are wrong about everything.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 12:02:01 AM »
I believe that this wasn't just some lone nut. I think that the left wingers are setting the groundwork for banning guns. There's been a lot of these shootings lately. The Batman premiere, the mall shooting, and now the sacrifice of all these innocent children. It's just all too convenient for the Obama administration. Yes, communists really are that evil. The fact that the guy had a history of mental illness and was still free to do harm to people can also be blamed on liberals because they're the ones that shut down a lot of the asylums.
Yes, you are right. At a minimum they are at fault through their inaction. They are on this constant jihad against guns and against any form of deterrent like the death penalty (or even life in prison/in a mental institution), but they are constantly trying to shove compassion and mercy towards scum of the earth down our throats. Then, when one of their darling monsters goes berzerk, it's the "right-wing"'s fault for being "intolerant" and supporting the Second Amendment. It's a win-win situation for them.

Of course the only thing that might deter these creatures would be a universally carrying public, but the left would rather kill their own mothers (no pun intended in this case) than agree to such a thing.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 12:18:35 AM »
I'm sorry with all due respect this thread makes me sick.
Are the liberals out to take away gun rights? Yes. But a set up no.
If anything it proves how sick an opportunistic they are , to jump on a tragic case like this and use it for THEIR agenda.

But coming on this forum and reading a thread like this is a real turn off and makes jtf look like a mental asylum.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 12:26:20 AM »
that's what I've been thinking too.
looks like a lot of us agree.
and if we agree any more, them commies are going to shut us down.
the red scum will do anything for ABSOLUTE CONTROL.
they got rid of joe McCarthy, they pretended to have been destroyed along with ussr after the cold war.
communism=lies
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
one other thing that bothers me here.
these aren't liberals. these are communists.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 03:23:34 AM »
I got the same feeling Ruby! This is what happens when you take G-d out of the picture, they have taken G-d out of our schools, they have taken him out of our country! Not to sound crazy, but I would not be surprised if they are not drugging people up and convincing them to do things!

That is EXACTLY it.

The SLIMEY PIG, Obama--Jew hating, Christian hating, Israel hating scum has created this atmosphere of EVIL.

I wrote about it:
http://themadjewess.com/2012/12/15/obama-crying-over-ct-shooting-hes-the-one-who-said-if-they-bring-a-knife-to-the-fight-we-bring-a-gun/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 03:26:10 AM »
one other thing that bothers me here.
these aren't liberals. these are communists.

Yep
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 03:27:40 AM »
If anything it proves how sick an opportunistic they are , to jump on a tragic case like this and use it for THEIR agenda.

But coming on this forum and reading a thread like this is a real turn off and makes jtf look like a mental asylum.

I dont believe that is very nice to say to RubyStars.  She does not say things unless she has really thought it out.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 03:34:23 AM »

You can politely disagree without saying "this makes me sick". JTF is a place to say politically incorrect truths, not be afraid of what others think.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 04:17:34 AM »

You don't seem to really disagree.
I don't think ruby means it literally. Such as some commie going over to some mental retard and telling him to go shoot them up.
Commies are VERY GOOD LIARS! They always hide behind different groups. Such as unions, ethnic or racial groups, etc...

For example: think of two chickens in a box and a guy above with a stick. The two dumb chickens fight each other instead of the real problem.
Imagine millions of chickens and a minority of devious instigators.
We need to remove the instigators - the kkkommunists.

Once we break the smoke and mirrors, we see the real enemy. And the enemy can be handled swiftly.

The real problem isn't this shooter or the millions of illegals flooding our borders or negroes or the economy. Those can easily be solved once we remove the fox.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 04:34:20 AM »
is there a profile on this guy??is he an atheist??

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 05:46:03 AM »

It's a situation that causes people to be reactionary in their evaluation of just what took place there... Liberals and progressives don't need to stage things like this they just need to sit back and wait... "Never let a good crisis go to waste"...  In the past 20 or 30 years they have closed a good portion of mental hospitals and people who would normally be behind locked doors years ago are out and about... From the confusion in all the reporting yesterday one thing seemed to be very clear and that was the fact that this nut had a history of mental illness... It's not the guns that killed yesterday it's the system that allows people like that to walk the same streets as them little school children did... From the little I could get out of the jumble of facts coming out of the news reports yesterday the guns seemed to be registered to his mom... People having guns like that need to have gun vaults in their home to keep that sort of fire power out of the wrong hands... The fact that the mother had a very sick son makes something like that even more needed... People owning high capacity guns like that should not be able to sell them through private sales... Sales like that should need to go through a registered gun broker who has the ability to run background checks on the guns prospective purchaser... The correct fix would be to get some of the crazy people off the streets but it seems that when people like that finally go off they are all to well prepared with high powered firearms that most normal people would not think of owning... I went to a school function the other night for my young niece and was unusually ill at ease sitting in the large auditorium after the mall shooting that took place the other day... The economy is pushing many people to the edge and sadly when they do go off it's usually in some sort of killing spree like we saw yesterday... Clearly something needs to be adjusted in the system... Getting the sick people off the streets would do far more that banning the weapons of choice however liberals will rather remove gun ownership rights from normal Americans and still have nut jobs like this out and roaming around.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 06:29:49 AM »
I believe that this wasn't just some lone nut. I think that the left wingers are setting the groundwork for banning guns. There's been a lot of these shootings lately. The Batman premiere, the mall shooting, and now the sacrifice of all these innocent children. It's just all too convenient for the Obama administration. Yes, communists really are that evil.

None of the terrible things that come from the Obama administration surprise me, but I'll still treat them as innocent until proven guilty here.

I would support raising taxes to improve security at schools, but not stricter gun laws.  (I know raising taxes isn't normally considered to be a right-wing position, but I'd support it here.)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 07:07:15 AM »
None of the terrible things that come from the Obama administration surprise me, but I'll still treat them as innocent until proven guilty here.

I would support raising taxes to improve security at schools, but not stricter gun laws.  (I know raising taxes isn't normally considered to be a right-wing position, but I'd support it here.)
Most school districts here in the northeast are very well funded as it is and if they just followed some simple security measures that are already in place it would be half the battle... My sister often complains about rear exit doors left propped open unattended at her child's school because the hall got a bit too hot and stuffy.... It's been many many moons since I saw the inside of a classroom from the students position but even back then I remember most teachers locking the door so it could only be opened from the inside going out... It can never be made completely foolproof but simple measures like that might really cut down on the amount of people being killed or injured.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »
Another thing, if  just one teacher had a gun, maybe it could have been ended before all of those innocent children died!

Great point! I was thinking the same last night.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 07:21:36 AM »

I'm sorry you feel that way. I see a lot of patterns and maybe that's just how my mind works. I didn't mean to make you or anybody else feel sick and I mean no disrespect to the victims or their families. If nothing else, look how the left does jump on every opportunity to pursue their agenda. If we don't do the same then we will lose. It may not be the way we want to play the game but if we don't learn some things from them (and over the last several decades they've been VERY successful in furthering their causes) then we will keep on losing.

Think of it this way. As CJD pointed out, we have a lot of nutjobs out on the street that if conservatives had been in charge, would've been locked up to keep society safe. Also think about the fact that so many people are on mind altering drugs for this reason or that reason. Could he have been taking an SSRI? It's liberals that tell people that you need to take drugs to feel good all the time and think things like being depressed over something sad in your life means you need a pill.

I knew somebody who was close to retirement, they had gone through some really hard times at their work place because the company was trying to get rid of them and replace them with someone younger. He told his doctor he'd been feeling really down about it and the doctor offered him an antidepressant. I told him "Look, you're depressed for a reason, going through this, you're supposed to be depressed, that's normal and healthy, you don't need a pill". Thankfully logic prevailed and of course, he felt better when his circumstances were better. He wasn't in any danger of suicide, etc. but that stupid doctor was pushing a pill on him anyway that could alter and unbalance his brain chemistry and cause suicidal thoughts.

I wonder if some of these people who have "a history of mental illness" might have started out relatively normal but then gotten screwed up by the drugs.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:41:31 AM by Rubystars »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 08:09:13 AM »
A few days ago in Oregon a person went on a shooting spree.I have no doubt this is a govt plot.Believe me the govt has the means to this and the will.They can put prompts into gaming  which will effect marginal personalities to kill.They don't care who does it as long as it furthers their aims
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2012, 08:41:19 AM »
I have no doubt it was done by leftist extremists who would wish to sacrifice innocent chidlren's blood in order to establish gun control.

Right now, I'm predicting David Douce recording an upcoming video blaming the school shootings on "zionists"  :laugh:
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.