Author Topic: Westboro is at their straws again  (Read 1866 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
Re: Westboro is at their straws again
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 08:31:17 PM »
I'm amazed these people haven't been shot by the relative of a deceased person whose funeral they had the chutzpah to protest.  I certainly wouldn't advocate something violent and illegal like that. I'm just amazed that someone hasn't visited upon them the disagreeableness they keenly, generously visit on others during times of pain and suffering

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 08:33:52 PM »
I'm amazed these people haven't been shot by the relative of a deceased person whose funeral they had the chutzpah to protest.  I certainly wouldn't advocate something violent and illegal like that. I'm just amazed that someone hasn't visited upon them the disagreeableness they keenly, generously visit on others during times of pain and suffering

Good point...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »
Well I imagine there will be people picketing Fred Phelps' funeral when he dies (hopefully sooner than later), as well as some of the other vermin from that group.

They probably won't have a funeral for him.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 11:40:09 PM »
Oh, the same old communists.
That's not a church.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 06:27:12 AM »
I would love to see a south park episode that shows them grossly maimed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 09:09:51 AM »
I would love to see a south park episode that shows them grossly maimed.

Dr.Dan can make one.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 10:22:02 AM »
It's mostly only two families - almost all lawyers.

http://kanewj.com/wbc/

Also in the news yesterday...

Anonymous Hacks The Westboro Baptist Church: Posts All Their Personal Information
http://www.inquisitr.com/440545/anonymous-hacks-the-westboro-baptist-church-posts-all-their-personal-information/

I saw the list before it was taken down. There were pretty much only two last names.

These are Jew hating nazi beasts who try to incite people so they can sue them. It's how they fund their so-called church.

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 09:53:28 PM »
The more we pay attention to them, the more they like it.

Shirley Phelps is the most vocal of the group when they are protesting. And she loves to give interviews.
They act like nothing phases them. There can be 5 of them and 200 people yelling at them but the Westboro idiots enjoy every minute of them. You can call them all sorts of vile names and all they do is smile back, singing songs about how we are all going to hell etc..

Do you think counter-protesting them helps? No.

Mostly, Westboro is more than just cult fanaticism, it's a fame seeking group. They may have their wild beliefs but they take more pride in the fact that the news media will cover them. They love it and they gloat in it. And being lawyers, they want to provoke people. That is their purpose. They do it also knowing that the police will protect them. They would never protest if they new there would be no police barriers separating them from the masses.

What would attract Westboro more? Protesting somewhere where they know people will anti-protest them and cause commotion? Or showing up at a place where people will ignore them. And I mean completely ignore them, not pay attention. Avoid the area where they are. No media attention, no counter-protestors. If a people will get together and build a temporary wall where they westboro nuts are and then ignore them completely, it will actually be the only thing that may anger them. It may be hard. I know that if I see these morons hold "G-d hates Jews" signs it would anger me. But I would not acknowledge them, not their signs not their words. They are powerless to do anything and no one takes them seriously; and I will not give in to their attempt for attention.

I would hope that just once, when the westboro church shows up at a town, people will ignore them. Not look at them, not care about them. Walk away from the street they are on. Leave them to the crickets and then see how long they will want to stay there with their sings.

On another note, I saw that Anonymous hacked them. I think the Westboro website should be hacked every day. But I can't gloat over it because I hate Anonymous with a passion. I used to LOVE Anonymous until I saw what anti-Semites Anons are. Bunch of anti-Jewish conspiracy idiots.  Hypocrites, they fail to hack or attack Hamas but rather hide under their proxies to hack Israeli sites, mostly little small businesses. Considering that the Anon fools could not hack any Israeli government website, they picked on small websites and claimed their stupid victories. Yet fail to attack Hamas, Fatah, Hezbollah etc.. So the Anons are fools and belong with the Westboro church.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 12:29:47 AM »
I read some time ago that OUR tax dollars are paying these criminals' salaries.  One of the lawyers works for the state of Kansas.  I think this is Shirley Phelps.  Kansas has been paying this houas salary for years.  I dont know how that is possible given the various laws that they break, not to mention that her behavior could be easily deemed unfit as an officer of the court.  They protest outside of synagogues as well.  Reminds me of that aphorism, "every Jew a 22," not that we advocate violence, not that we condone violence, just free association in thinking about these pieces of garbage

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 12:33:56 AM »
I would not be surprised if these folks are also getting paychecks from Prince Alawaleed or Ahmadinejad.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 02:49:41 AM »
I hope a pro gay pro Obama supporter does something bad to them...kind of like hitting two birds with one stone.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 03:29:26 AM »
I hope a pro gay pro Obama supporter does something bad to them...kind of like hitting two birds with one stone.
:laugh: :::D :laugh: