Author Topic: Islam and Women  (Read 12425 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Islam and Women
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 06:19:22 PM »
ANYONE SEE SARAH SHE WENT TO A MADRASSA HER WHOLE LIFE SHE KNOWS THE QURAN AND HADITHS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »
Jazak'Allah for deleteing his garbage, i forgot you were a modirator.
It might be better if you keep it up though so people can see what he is basing his opinions on.
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

newman

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 06:37:37 PM »
I asked a fair question, ftf. Based on comments made by Chaim himself.If you delete another one without sound reason I'll take it up with the admins.

Again:

What will you circumcise your daughter with, Abdulla?

a: broken glass
b: piece of tin
c: bite it off

ftf...look out if you abuse your authority
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 06:46:56 PM by newman »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
READ THIS POST BEFORE THE SOON TO BE EX-MODERATOR DELETES IT !!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2007, 07:05:32 PM »
Abdullabitch, on this board you'll get treated like the mooooozie swine that you are by the posters that understand Islime and know how to deal with it's vermin.

Yeah, there's a cornhole here that likes to treat you with respect (when he's not busy saying it's right to convert Jews or telling newman to shut up), but he won't last.

So Abdoomoobitch get used to being treated with the contempt, derision, and hostility you so richly deserve, each and every time I see one of your worthless mooooozie posts.

Around here, YOU'RE the dhimmi biyatch.

You'll get treated with all the respect you deserve and you'll be treated just like you mooooozies like to treat 'infidels'.

It is with the that degree of respect that I say:
[censored] YOU MOO !
DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

ftf

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2007, 01:04:11 PM »
Now I am called a cornhole, and I'm supposably the moderaotr of this board, what a joke, I suppose I'd be told I had deleted another perfect work of art if I removed the above post...

BTW what does cornhole mean?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 01:17:21 PM by ftf »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »
ANYONE SEE SARAH SHE WENT TO A MADRASSA HER WHOLE LIFE SHE KNOWS THE QURAN AND HADITHS

;D ;D ;D

Abdullah, you've most probably heard the hadith which says that when a woman rejects her husband at night or refuses him sex even if she is tired, she will be cursed all night by the angels.
Looking back at ftf's quotes it is quite obvious that there is an unfairness lent towards that of women.

Aren't muslims mean't to make Da'wah through their actions, aren't they mean't to represent the Ummah?! If more then 70% of the muslims accross the world force the women to wear Burqas/chadors......then it goes to show that the majority of muslims believe that they are representing the truth of their religion by doing so.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 02:10:24 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Abdullah, you've most probably heard the hadith which says that when a woman rejects her husband at night or refuses him sex even if she is tired, she will be cursed all night by the angels.
Looking back at ftf's quotes it is quite obvious that there is an unfairness lent towards that of women.

Aren't muslims mean't to make Da'wah through their actions, aren't they mean't to represent the Ummah?! If more then 70% of the muslims accross the world force the women to wear Burqas/chadors......then it goes to show that the majority of muslims believe that they are representing the truth of their religion by doing so.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 02:16:38 PM »
Sarah is going to let Abdullah have it. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2007, 10:26:40 PM »
I have a few questions for Sarah. When did you leave Islam, and Why(specificaly)? Also did you practice Islam while you were a Muslim or were you forced to? I understand if you would rather not answer these questions as they are quite personal.

Yes we are supposed to do Dawah with our actions, even our presence, which is why I do my best to control myself and be polite, even while being insulted. I'm sure that your satitstics on 'Forced burka wearing" are horrably inaccurate and would like to see your "source" for this information. There is no punishment under Sharia for an uncovered women, other than what Allah decides. By Sharia I mean a legitamet hadith or Verse of the Qur'an that would justify it as law. The execution or punishment of women under such groups as the Taliban are wrong. However there are laws in the US and other western counties that Also punish people that are unproperly covered. It is just that the western definition has changed drasticaly. If you look at pictures of american beachgoers in the 1800's or even the early 1900's they are almost completely covered. You of course know that Burkas are entirely optional and all that is needed for proper Hijab is to cover your body exept your face and hands. My fiancee wears Khimar now and once were Married (insha'Allah) WANTS to wear Nikab. It is completely her decision, but one that I am happy with. If Allah blesses us with a daughter I would only ask her to wear Hijab. I think you are confuseing voulentary following of Allah's command with opression. As for the Brothers that DO force their wives or daughters to wear burkas, it is clearly un-Islamic. Maybe they are ignorant of what they are doing and you can rest assured, if I meet a Brother who does act like that(which I haven't) I will take him aside and do daw'ah to him.

As for anything to do with female genital mutalation,it is obviously wrong and I find it disgusting that people  joke about such things. I would again like to say that for every lie you tell or every person that you slander you will be held accountable.
Peace

newman

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »
AHHHH! The bomb chucker's back!

How many women have you raped this week? (Not counting your own family)

newman

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 11:05:12 PM »
C'mon abdul, where'd you get to?

Bang your head too hard on the floor of the pigsty when you prayed this morning?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 12:13:15 AM »
If you want to talk rape lets look at the statistics
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes
It speaks for itself

newman

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007, 12:19:16 AM »
If you want to talk rape lets look at the statistics
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_rap-crime-rapes
It speaks for itself

Don't play games bone-head. Lookat per head of population and by ethnicity of rapists in respect to their % of population. Muslims take the chequered flag by a country mile.

Now....How many girls/boys did you rape this week not counting family members?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 12:34:32 AM »
Mohamheads only miracle:

Not making 9 year old Ayisha bleed when he molested her.

Pedo-Mo and his moooozie ho.

Hey Abdouchmoo, did you know a wonderful Jewish woman killed the pedo-prophet ?

That's right, Mooswine, she poisoned your fake 'prophet'. He suffered for a few years and finally croaked.

Guess what you filthy moo ?

I just spoke to Allah.

You know what he said ?

I'll quote the pagan moon dog:

"Once I get up from this puddle of camel semen, I'm going to kick back with a cold beer and a bacon sandwich and watch the Israelis [censored] those assbackwards mooozies again" 

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

newman

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007, 12:37:56 AM »
Mohamheads only miracle:

Not making 9 year old Ayisha bleed when he molested her.

Pedo-Mo and his moooozie ho.

Hey Abdouchmoo, did you know a wonderful Jewish woman killed the pedo-prophet ?

That's right, Mooswine, she poisoned your fake 'prophet'. He suffered for a few years and finally croaked.

Guess what you filthy moo ?

I just spoke to Allah.

You know what he said ?

I'll quote the pagan moon dog:

"Once I get up from this puddle of camel semen, I'm going to kick back with a cold beer and a bacon sandwich and watch the Israelis [censored] those assbackwards mooozies again" 

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »
wow more mindless personal attacks....
I'll just ingore those ;D
But could you back up the stats about the ethnicity of the rapists. Also there are not many Muslims in America so could you please explain why it has the highest rapes total and is #9 per capita?

newman

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 12:56:38 AM »
wow more mindless personal attacks....
I'll just ingore those ;D
But could you back up the stats about the ethnicity of the rapists. Also there are not many Muslims in America so could you please explain why it has the highest rapes total and is #9 per capita?

Do your own googling. Start with the rape statistics in Sweden. It's something like 60% by muslims when they're less than 10% population.

We want to know your personal tally. How many goats, pigs, camels,apes, holes in the wall, boys, girls or old ladies have YOU raped this week not including your own family?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 01:01:39 AM »
OK you want to know what I've raped.
Nothing
Not a person
Not an animal
Not a hole in the wall
Ever
I've NEVER raped anything in my life and NEVER will
I would appriciate if you stopped asking me.
Peace

newman

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 01:07:02 AM »
OK you want to know what I've raped.
Nothing
Not a person
Not an animal
Not a hole in the wall
Ever
I've NEVER raped anything in my life and NEVER will
I would appriciate if you stopped asking me.
Peace

We should call you Cleopatra....Queen of DENIAL.

Now answer my other question. What will you use to circumcise your daughter?

Tin lid, Broken bottle, Angle grinder, tin snips or sand paper?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 02:13:48 AM »
True fact:

There's a cross eyed Moozie with a rusty can lid on every corner in Cairo.

newman

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 02:17:24 AM »
True fact:

There's a cross eyed Moozie with a rusty can lid on every corner in Cairo.

With a needle and fishing line in his back pocket....what animals!