Author Topic: Bomb Iran  (Read 987 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Bomb Iran
« on: December 16, 2012, 05:57:13 AM »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bomb Iran
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 01:13:32 PM »
Yes, but who.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 11:30:04 PM »
Yes, but who.
Israel or the US or both hopefully.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 11:35:10 PM »
How about kill Ahmadinejad?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 12:12:15 AM »
How about kill Ahmadinejad?
Ahmadinejad is not the problem as he has no power & is only figure head/titular head.
The so called Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khameini is the one who calls all the shots.
It makes no difference who is president in Iran be it  Ahmadinejad or somebody else as they take their orders from Khameini.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 12:19:09 AM »
Ahmadinejad is not the problem as he has no power & is only figure head/titular head.
The so called Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khameini is the one who calls all the shots.
It makes no difference who is president in Iran be it  Ahmadinejad or somebody else as they take their orders from Khameini.

I do think that Iran's nuclear program needs to be bombed and its evil leadership both secular and Islamic religious needs to be killed. However I worry about bombing civilian areas because there are religious Jews that live in Iran.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 12:26:32 AM »
I do think that Iran's nuclear program needs to be bombed and its evil leadership both secular and Islamic religious needs to be killed. However I worry about bombing civilian areas because there are religious Jews that live in Iran.
I agree.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 12:32:49 AM »
No Jew who still lives in Iran has a good excuse to be there and thus do not deserve to be called religious. America and Israel probably can't afford an invasion with civilian targets and a demand for an unconditional surrender, but that is what the Iranian people deserve. More than Japan ever did. And the Japanese deserved it greatly.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 12:44:29 AM »
There is NO WAY... that Obama would bomb Iran... so its up to Israel.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 09:00:04 AM »
Obama wouldn't even think of bombing Iran. It's up to Israel to do it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 02:43:30 PM »
Let Israel do it. Time must be ripe.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »
I was thinking about that murderer, Lanza, in Connecticut who killed all those kids in the school.  Well, in my comparison, Iran is Lanza and Israel is the murdered kids.  If we could turn back the clock, we would have made sure that Lanza never got the guns, right?  So why shouldn't Israel make sure that Iran never gets an atomic bomb?  It's really the same thing. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 11:07:32 AM »
I was thinking about that murderer, Lanza, in Connecticut who killed all those kids in the school.  Well, in my comparison, Iran is Lanza and Israel is the murdered kids.  If we could turn back the clock, we would have made sure that Lanza never got the guns, right?  So why shouldn't Israel make sure that Iran never gets an atomic bomb?  It's really the same thing.

No, it is not really the same thing. Iran getting a nuke is millions times worse than Lanza getting a gun.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 10:08:16 PM »
No, it is not really the same thing. Iran getting a nuke is millions times worse than Lanza getting a gun.
I was making an analogy, which could be defined as a resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike.  It goes without saying that Iran is more dangerous than a single murderer.  That wasn't the point I was making. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 04:29:26 AM »
I was making an analogy, which could be defined as a resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike.  It goes without saying that Iran is more dangerous than a single murderer.  That wasn't the point I was making.

Thanx! I do understand the correctness of your point completely. But the crux of the subject matter is so urgent that I was forced to comment further and highlight it.

From my side, there is absolutely nothing against your valued comments.