Author Topic: Six words ended a career  (Read 510 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Six words ended a career
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 09:42:44 AM »
Sometimes it's better for a 34 yr old woman at that work.Ithink she looks at it as protecting her younger brothers or sons
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 11:02:02 AM »
Sometimes it's better for a 34 yr old woman at that work.Ithink she looks at it as protecting her younger brothers or sons

Well it seems pretty hypocritical to kill a bunch of kids in Afghanistan and other places overseas and then for the same federal government to have Obama out there fake crying about the kids here at home of the same ages. And I don't want to hear this stuff from other JTFers about how those are kids of Muslims, etc. When you start to dehumanize people then you go down a bad road. I think a lot of times at JTF we've been too prone to do that and I include myself along with that. I've been thinking a lot about all this the past few days and how it's really not right to say that a kid in the USA has a life that's worth more than a kid in a foreign country. And if the USA is murdering people with drones like that then it makes me wonder why we think that the government won't turn on us too if they feel the need for it. Remember that certain elements of the Obama administration consider conservatives, tea partiers, pro lifers, NRA members, etc. to be potential domestic terrorists.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 11:09:10 AM »
Well it seems pretty hypocritical to kill a bunch of kids in Afghanistan and other places overseas and then for the same federal government to have Obama out there fake crying about the kids here at home of the same ages. And I don't want to hear this stuff from other JTFers about how those are kids of Muslims, etc. When you start to dehumanize people then you go down a bad road. I think a lot of times at JTF we've been too prone to do that and I include myself along with that. I've been thinking a lot about all this the past few days and how it's really not right to say that a kid in the USA has a life that's worth more than a kid in a foreign country. And if the USA is murdering people with drones like that then it makes me wonder why we think that the government won't turn on us too if they feel the need for it. Remember that certain elements of the Obama administration consider conservatives, tea partiers, pro lifers, NRA members, etc. to be potential domestic terrorists.
I know about Obama and his plans and nothing is good about them. When i was talking about the woman i meant the woman piloting the drone.She must have looked at the younger guys serving in Afghanistan like she was protecting her younger brothers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 11:14:23 AM »
I know about Obama and his plans and nothing is good about them. When i was talking about the woman i meant the woman piloting the drone.She must have looked at the younger guys serving in Afghanistan like she was protecting her younger brothers

That's probably true.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
Everybody is not fit for every type of job notwithstanding the fact that some people join any kind of jobs for money and survival.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 01:43:38 PM »
I will never say that Jewish kids are equal to terrorist larvae.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 09:13:19 PM »
I will never say that Jewish kids are equal to terrorist larvae.

I understand what you mean. I dont' think the USA needs to be in Afghanistan right now or Iraq though. In the case of Israel, if there is an Arab town that is harboring terrorists then it's really the responsibility of the adults to turn in the terrorists and if they don't then they are pretty much choosing to kill their own children. So I don't blame Israel if they have collateral damage in that type of situation.

I do understand that there are times when such things are unavoidable.