Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 523 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 30, 2012, 01:55:47 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:23:38 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 400 Syrian Muslims are dead and the best part is no one cares
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:46:34 PM »
No liberals, leftists or human rights campaigners are ever going to speak out a single word of condemnation if the Shiya and Sunny kill each other, because those muslamics are always correct.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 03:27:58 PM »
No liberals, leftists or human rights campaigners are ever going to speak out a single word of condemnation if the Shiya and Sunny kill each other, because those muslamics are always correct.

What could ever be incorrect about muslims killing other muslims? This is something I'd pay taxes for.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »
What could ever be incorrect about muslims killing other muslims? This is something I'd pay taxes for.

Nothing incorrect about muslamics killing other muslamics. That is the central idea.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 03:49:55 PM »
Let's put animatronic devices in their bodies and put on a dancing zombie puppet show. After a while they'll start to look like that tales from the crypt guy, so reenacting that with with one of the bodies is a must. And of course one of the bodies would be used to to put on Jeff Dunham's dead terrorist ventriloquism act. At the end, the body would literally explode.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:36:16 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 03:53:38 PM »
Wish Israel did to "Palestinians" what Assad does to his own. And I wish they didn't care what the world thought of it
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 05:39:31 PM »
Let me guess, the wonderboy Naftali Bennett will demand that Israel "do something" to stop the killing in Syria!  ::)