Author Topic: FTF's "Warning"  (Read 11943 times)

ftf

FTF's "Warning"
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:29:34 PM »
Jimmy and Chaim made me moderator of this section, so untill they decide to change that I am in charge of the truth about islam section.

While I am in charge I will be removing wild claims that are made without backing, I will also be removing personal insults and slander.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: FTF's "Warning"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »
When Jimmy and Chaim come to their senses, I predict you'll be gone.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 07:12:20 PM »
Weren't you the same guy that threatened to leave the forum when Allen-t did, because you shared his philosophical difference with JTF over whether it is right for Christians to try to convert Jews ?

Now you're staying until you're removed huh ?

Guess your principles only apply when you're censoring and removing valid posts from other threads.

At least Allen-t had the gumption to stand up for what he believes in.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:17:39 PM »
In order to help Jimmy and Chaim decide whether you should remain a moderator on this forum, can you please refresh their memories regarding the comments you made when Allen-t decided to leave ?

Please re-state your position on the conversion of Jews, and your reaction to the letter Chaim wrote to Allen-t on said matter.

Hoping to expedite your overdue removal as a moderator,
Muck

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:30:51 PM »
I've just contacted an administrator about this. It's rediculous. Not wanting to hurt the feelings of a muslim-nazi Jew-hater? This is the exact opposite of what Kahanism stands for. Enough is enough.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »
Newman, I posted a topic in the Administrator and Moderator sub-forum asking ftf to explain why he feels like he has the discretion to unjustifiably remove people's posts that don't violate JTF policy.  If you could attempt to re-create what you said in that post, that would help.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 07:45:00 PM »
ftf should run for Prime Minister of Israel.

That way he can continue the policy of treating Moozies with respect and crapping on the righteous people that refuse to give any quarter to Islam.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 07:49:58 PM »
I thought I logged on to the JTF forum today.

Somehow I wound up at the 'Let's respect Islam and Muslims' forum.

Why do I keep hearing that Jew Rod Serling's voice and Twilight Zone music ?

HELP !!!!

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »
Newman, I posted a topic in the Administrator and Moderator sub-forum asking ftf to explain why he feels like he has the discretion to unjustifiably remove people's posts that don't violate JTF policy.  If you could attempt to re-create what you said in that post, that would help.

How do I access that?  I'm only a foot soldier, not a mod/admin.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 07:53:56 PM »

How do I access that?  I'm only a foot soldier, not a mod/admin.

I mean, what was the gist of it, even if only in a general sense. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 08:00:43 PM »
Yeah, was it the post about female genital mutilation with a rusty can lid or nail ?

Nope, I think that one survived...hmmmm...I must have missed something real good.

Please re-post !!!

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »

How do I access that?  I'm only a foot soldier, not a mod/admin.

I mean, what was the gist of it, even if only in a general sense. 

Well basically I said this:

1/ ftf has proclaimed his 'right' to proselytise to Jews AFTER Chaim made his ruling on July 1st/2nd

2/ he has openly challeged forum members to debate the christian message with him via messaging after July 01.

3/ he's abusing his moderators authority by deleting posts that
(a) don't violate JTF guidelines
(b) apply to a muslim-nazi Jew-hater

4/ a lot of members are getting p_ssed off big time.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 08:05:49 PM »
Yeah, was it the post about female genital mutilation with a rusty can lid or nail ?

Nope, I think that one survived...hmmmm...I must have missed something real good.

Please re-post !!!
I did re-post it. Unless that (deleted) has 86ed it again.

Just checked. It's on the pigslam and women thread.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:07:34 PM by newman »

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 08:10:37 PM »
Look, this guy is a great koran refuter and he is very handy, but we can't have his crap going on at any price.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 08:12:38 PM »

Maybe that can be corrected.

How does Private ftf and Lieutenant newman sound ?

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 08:16:59 PM »

Maybe that can be corrected.

How does Private ftf and Lieutenant newman sound ?

Thanks for the thought, Muck. But I'm more the irregular throat-cutting, scalp-taking scout. Much like Wild Bill. Maybe I should change my handle to Wild Bill Newman.lol

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 08:24:29 PM »
Great koran refuter my butt.

All this stuff is easily found at a myriad of web sites like Faithfreedom, ProphetofDoom, Jihadwatch etc.

The really great queeran refuters don't treat Islam, Mooozies or the aholey queeran with respect or even bother arguing with the idiotic mohamheadans.

There's absolutely nothing to be gained by talking with mooozies, treating them with respect, or trying to convince them that their 'prophet was a piece of crap and their 'faith' is excrement.

People that understand Islam and mooozies understand that mooozie minds can not effectively be opened with words or logic.

Bullets and axes have to be used instead.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 08:28:10 PM »
WildBillNewman has a nice ring to it.

I like it.

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 08:29:04 PM »

All this stuff is easily found at a myriad of web sites like Faithfreedom, ProphetofDoom, Jihadwatch etc.

The really great queeran refuters don't treat Islam, Mooozies or the aholey queeran with respect or even bother arguing with the idiotic mohamheadans.

There's absolutely nothing to be gained by talking with mooozies, treating them with respect, or trying to convince them that their 'prophet was a piece of crap and their 'faith' is excrement.

People that understand Islam and mooozies understand that mooozie minds can not effectively be opened with words or logic.

What I want to know is; When are they bringing out a queeran in 4ply extra soft? My bott-bott is getting chafed.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:37:00 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 08:40:16 PM »
WARNING: Wiping with this queeran causes anal fissures !

No wonder the queeran says mooozies should wipe with pebbles.

I forget whether it's an even or odd amount of pebbles and whether it's the left or right hand.

I'll go with odd and right. Maybe Abdumoobitch can clarify the asswiping queeranic protocol for us.

One thing's for sure: Never let a mooozie near your food.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 08:44:20 PM »
I would like to make it clear that FTF's actions here are not acceptable and everyone is free to insult Muslims as they choose.

Than you, Yacov.

Now I must choose which insults to use.

So many choices, so little time !

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 08:45:21 PM »
Well thats good because i had no intention of not insulting the filthy animals anyway. We have to maintain some level decency here what would we be coming to if we didn't insult animals like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 08:50:05 PM »

What I want to know is; When are they bringing out a queeran in 4ply extra soft? My bott-bott is getting chafed.
;D ;D ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 08:50:38 PM »
Genlemen, please.....

We should all wink and smile at our muslim 'friends'................................

you know, with a telescopic sight.

BTW: Notice the two threads have dried up? ftf is probably explaining himself to the admins or (mas)debating with that muzzie via messaging.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:52:50 PM by newman »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 09:02:47 PM »

;D ;D ;D
Your using the queeran for that very bad!! That paper is not sutable for that service at best it might be usable for lining the bottom of the bird cage. Then there is always the chance that the bird may die of disgust.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years