Author Topic: FTF's "Warning"  (Read 11962 times)

newman

Re: FTF's "Warning"
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 09:09:54 PM »
Great koran refuter my butt.

All this stuff is easily found at a myriad of web sites like Faithfreedom, ProphetofDoom, Jihadwatch etc.

The really great queeran refuters don't treat Islam, Mooozies or the aholey queeran with respect or even bother arguing with the idiotic mohamheadans.

There's absolutely nothing to be gained by talking with mooozies, treating them with respect, or trying to convince them that their 'prophet was a piece of crap and their 'faith' is excrement.

People that understand Islam and mooozies understand that mooozie minds can not effectively be opened with words or logic.

Bullets and axes have to be used instead.

What I want to know is; When are they bringing out a queeran in 4ply extra soft? My bott-bott is getting chafed.
;D ;D ;D
Your using the queeran for that very bad!! That paper is not sutable for that service at best it might be usable for lining the bottom of the bird cage. Then there is always the chance that the bird may die of disgust.

I know someone who did that. The damn parrot started going "aaarrrk kill the infidel".........."aaarrrk kill the Jews"..........."aaarrrk alluah akbar"
and then he tried to bite the clitoris off the female parrot. The last straw was on 4th July they found him strapping tom-thumbs around himself.

They had to have him put down

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 09:11:01 PM »
You're right CJD - it would probably cause a rash in an inconvient place.  You better watch out suggesting the lining of birdcages with trash - PETA will get after you.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 09:20:50 PM »

All this stuff is easily found at a myriad of web sites like Faithfreedom, ProphetofDoom, Jihadwatch etc.

The really great queeran refuters don't treat Islam, Mooozies or the aholey queeran with respect or even bother arguing with the idiotic mohamheadans.

There's absolutely nothing to be gained by talking with mooozies, treating them with respect, or trying to convince them that their 'prophet was a piece of crap and their 'faith' is excrement.

People that understand Islam and mooozies understand that mooozie minds can not effectively be opened with words or logic.

What I want to know is; When are they bringing out a queeran in 4ply extra soft? My bott-bott is getting chafed.
;D ;D ;D
Your using the queeran for that very bad!! That paper is not sutable for that service at best it might be usable for lining the bottom of the bird cage. Then there is always the chance that the bird may die of disgust.

I know someone who did that. The damn parrot started going "aaarrrk kill the infidel".........."aaarrrk kill the Jews"..........."aaarrrk alluah akbar"
and then he tried to bite the clitoris off the female parrot. The last straw was on 4th July they found him strapping tom-thumbs around himself.

One thing is for certain something makes them muzzies nuts and I am sure that that queeran has a lot to do with it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2007, 09:24:51 PM »

;D ;D ;D

One thing is for certain something makes them muzzies nuts and I am sure that that queeran has a lot to do with it.

As Chaim said......many of these suicide bombers were westerners who only converted six months before the attack. It seems to warp minds in record time. Not many drugs are capable of that.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2007, 09:25:30 PM »

Rabbi Kahane debated with Muslims.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2007, 09:40:05 PM »

Rabbi Kahane debated with Muslims.
Scriabin, I really believe it is a waste of time and effort to debate Muslims unless they make the first overture that they are interested in leaving the religion of piss. I think the Rav only did it to expose the stupidity of the Muslim animals.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2007, 09:58:19 PM »
I've listened to the Rav debate the moozie Mehdi, but the debates always centered on the paleostinkian frauds and how they we're gonna be given the boot. I never did hear the Rav bash Islam but I sure would have liked to.

It was great hearing the Rav address the issue of how he was going to get them out of Israel. 'Don't worry, when I'm in power they'll be begging to leave'.
The Rav not only knew what had to be done, he knew how to get it done. What a genius and a giant ! 

What was the best Moozie bashing you have seen on-line ?

I've participated in some really great bashes.

The best ones used to occur frequently in the Yahoo chat rooms shortly after 9/11.

The outraged 'infidels' invaded and took over every Yahoo Islamic chat room.

Muslims would be in there trying to defend Islam and bash the infidels but they got annihilated.

Muslims would say stuff like 'all your daughters will be muslims'....the infidels would counter with stuff like 'all your daughters will be alcoholic strippers'.

The chat rooms at that time had an audio function where one of the chatters could grab the mike and say stuff until enough users would ignore him and then someone else could get the microphone.

There was a Hindu guy from NYC that could do an awesome imitation of mooozie prayer. At first, when you listened to him you thought he was praying in Arabic cuz he spoke real fast and had the exact speech pattern down...but if you listened really close you could hear all he was saying was 'f*ck you allah', 'mo was a pedo' etc.  It was hilarious.

However the best bash of all time came when a user in the UK set up a video bash conference. This guy actually set up a webcam room chat where all the people in the chat room could see him. He proceeded to take a big steaming dump on the queeran. That was funny enough, but when he packaged the queeran along with his holy turd and mailed it to a mosque in Florida, I was convinced he was truly a righteous man and possessed a visual and poetic genius. 

newman

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2007, 10:10:45 PM »
I've listened to the Rav debate the moozie Mehdi, but the debates always centered on the paleostinkian frauds and how they we're gonna be given the boot. I never did hear the Rav bash Islam but I sure would have liked to.

It was great hearing the Rav address the issue of how he was going to get them out of Israel. 'Don't worry, when I'm in power they'll be begging to leave'.
The Rav not only knew what had to be done, he knew how to get it done. What a genius and a giant ! 

What was the best Moozie bashing you have seen on-line ?

I've participated in some really great bashes.

The best ones used to occur frequently in the Yahoo chat rooms shortly after 9/11.

The outraged 'infidels' invaded and took over every Yahoo Islamic chat room.

Muslims would be in there trying to defend Islam and bash the infidels but they got annihilated.

Muslims would say stuff like 'all your daughters will be muslims'....the infidels would counter with stuff like 'all your daughters will be alcoholic strippers'.

The chat rooms at that time had an audio function where one of the chatters could grab the mike and say stuff until enough users would ignore him and then someone else could get the microphone.

There was a Hindu guy from NYC that could do an awesome imitation of mooozie prayer. At first, when you listened to him you thought he was praying in Arabic cuz he spoke real fast and had the exact speech pattern down...but if you listened really close you could hear all he was saying was 'f*ck you allah', 'mo was a pedo' etc.  It was hilarious.

However the best bash of all time came when a user in the UK set up a video bash conference. This guy actually set up a webcam room chat where all the people in the chat room could see him. He proceeded to take a big steaming dump on the queeran. That was funny enough, but when he packaged the queeran along with his holy turd and mailed it to a mosque in Florida, I was convinced he was truly a righteous man and possessed a visual and poetic genius. 

That I'd love to see :laugh:

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 11:01:08 PM »
So far all I've seen removed is near ramndom posts of newman and "muck" calling me "camel [censored]".
I don't care if you hate me but I woulden't slander you friends too if I was you.
ftf is mearly showing me human respect and has clearly shown that he does NOT agree or support Islam in any way but at the same time can be respectful and intellegent in doing so. Everyone is allowed their own opinions but you should try to be more articulate than resorting to childish name-calling.
Peace
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2007, 11:09:09 PM »
I never called you a 'camel f*cker', you lying piece of mooozie excrement.

But I wish I had.

You'll get all the respect a mooozie deserves from me.

[censored] and die.

DEATH TO ISLAM !

Joe Schmo

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »
I never called you a 'camel f*cker'

What is a f*cker?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2007, 11:13:53 PM »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2007, 11:16:05 PM »
LOL No, originally from Brooklyn.
Currently residing in Reno, Nevada.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2007, 11:16:22 PM »
It's a [censored] but he though it was filtered out.

Yakov, how were you able to write that word?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2007, 11:18:07 PM »
No Yacov, the post appeared exactly as I typed it.

I told Abdumoobitch to [censored].

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2007, 11:33:37 PM »
Good catch. I added it to the filter.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2007, 11:37:43 PM »
ftf is gone ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 11:44:38 PM »
No, he's just logged off for the evening.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 11:46:56 PM »
No, he's just logged off for the evening.
Then bann him ..
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 11:52:31 PM »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2007, 03:14:09 AM »
Please see my thread, "What is going on here?!", to see my reaction to the attacks on ftf on this subforum.

ftf

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2007, 04:25:40 PM »
The Truth About Islam section is my section, if you have issues with that take it with the administration via pm. Topic Locked.