Author Topic: Baruch Marzel ridicules HaRav Binyamin Kahane zt"l (new video)  (Read 998 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch Marzel ridicules HaRav Binyamin Kahane zt"l (new video)
« on: December 20, 2012, 03:22:08 AM »
בס''ד

In this Hebrew video, we show an interview in which Baruch Marzel ridicules HaRav Binyamin Kahane zt"l, the beloved son of our great leader HaRav Meir Kahane zt"l. Marzel calls HaRav Binyamin's group "ridiculous", and says that HaRav Binyamin will not be allowed to be a leader in the Kach movement because he is "shy and lacking charisma, and has no connection to leadership."

Marzel is the leader of the group that has been smearing me on Facebook with the claim that I was not really expelled from Israel. We have already refuted this smear with incontrovertible documentary evidence that I was indeed expelled and that I am being forcibly kept out of the Holy Land.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Baruch Marzel ridicules HaRav Binyamin Kahane zt"l (new video)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 04:25:10 AM »
Smelly Benveniste from Miami also smeared HaRav Binyamin,ZT"L,HY"D
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 12:47:10 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 04:30:40 AM »
You spelled it out completely Chaim!!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 04:52:46 AM »
This filthy disgusting animal is no doubt fornicating with Ahmed Korei as we speak.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 01:49:50 PM »
Baruch Marzel will be punished both in this world and the next.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 02:39:00 PM »
Like marzel or ben ari have charisma...
Who is that pig to tell Kahane's son not to be in Kach? He is crazy.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 09:58:40 AM »
  Wait if this was some time ago when Rav Benyamin Kahane ZTL HYD was alive then how and why did you support Marzel some years ago to begin with?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 04:32:41 PM »
  Wait if this was some time ago when Rav Benyamin Kahane ZTL HYD was alive then how and why did you support Marzel some years ago to begin with?
He probably was not aware of it then.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »

בס''ד

1. This article where Marzel mercilessly ridicules HaRav Binyamin was just sent to me several days ago. I knew there was a conflict between them, but I didn't know that Marzel had publicly sought to humiliate HaRav Binyamin.

2. I was willing to overlook a lot of bad things because Marzel called himself a "Kahanist" and I wanted so badly to see Kahanists in the Knesset. I was wrong. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                :fist:

It's a disgrace that this type of Lashon hara and dissension exists between people that should instead work
 together in a unified manner instead of competing with each other in a way that really doesn't benefit
 anyone in the end. Imagine the great accomplishments that would be achieved if they had the humility and decency
 necessary to cooperate and mutually employ effective methods and solutions to meet their ends!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »
Chaim besides yourself and Noam Federman who are the leaders worth supporting?
 Is the Rabbi that used to give shiurim on Rav Kahane's book (Or Haraayon) still active with Hayamin? If soo why no new shiurim? 

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.