Author Topic: Girl Who Spat at Tibi: He Came Here to Provoke  (Read 1202 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Girl Who Spat at Tibi: He Came Here to Provoke
« on: December 31, 2012, 11:38:41 AM »
Girl Who Spat at Tibi: He Came Here to Provoke

The 17-year-old girl, who was caught on film spitting at MK Ahmad Tibi following his hateful and rage-induced Q and A at Bar Ilan University, told Arutz 7, "MK Ahmed Tibi came here as part of a planned provocation to provoke the Jewish students who study here."

"I spat at Ahmed Tibi because he supports the murder of Jews. During the talk he called Rabbi Kahane a 'terrorist whose name should be erased.' Tibi said he did not recognize the concept of the Land of Israel," she said.

Tibi, she said, "hurt my feelings and the feelings of many of those present."

"When he left I spat at him ... the spit did not hit him and he did not even notice it but he is taking advantage of the event to promote his election campaign and to glorify his name among voters."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Girl Who Spat at Tibi: He Came Here to Provoke
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 02:02:03 PM »
Any Israeli Jew that votes for this beast should be required to spend a couple weeks in Ramallah or Qatar.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:35:03 PM »
Any Israeli Jew that votes for this beast should be required to spend a couple weeks in Ramallah or Qatar.
I don't think he has any Jewish voters. before you point out the ultra-left, they have meretz and hadash.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 02:38:24 PM »
I don't think he has any Jewish voters. before you point out the ultra-left, they have meretz and hadash.
He spoke at a Jewish university (Bar-Ilan) and the girl who spat at him said that he was trying to "glorify his name among the voters". I know he is an Arab running in an Arab party but I read all that to mean that he was trying to attract the self-hating kapo vote.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »
He spoke at a Jewish university (Bar-Ilan) and the girl who spat at him said that he was trying to "glorify his name among the voters". I know he is an Arab running in an Arab party but I read all that to mean that he was trying to attract the self-hating kapo vote.

There are Arabs there as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 06:03:18 PM »
There are sick self hating Jews who vote for Arab parties. Mostly to chadash with is supposedly still an Arab-Jewish party. But also to balad (Azmi Bashara's party until he fled the country) used to be popular among the sick judonazis and I suppose Tibi might appeal to them too even though his party is "Arab Movement for Renewal".

But He came to Bar Ilan because he wanted to prove he is not afraid to walk into the lion's den. Bar Ilan is a national religious university. Even though they also have some traitors in their faculties, and some self hating jews and arab students, it is still a bastion of national religious Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 06:05:59 PM »
So why did Bar Ilan host his tuchis?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »
I, too, would spit on anyone who dared to call Rabbi Kahane a terrorist!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 06:15:42 PM »
So why did Bar Ilan host his tuchis?
They probably think it wouldn't be wise to "boycott" Tibi because that would be leveraged against them by all those who try to boycott the Israeli academy.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 11:00:31 PM »
Bar-Ilan wouldn't let Michael Kleiner come in 2002 prior to the January, 2003 elections (While he was working with JTF.). But they let Leftists come. They are afraid to be accused of being extremists being that Yigal Amir was a law student there.

Also, their Jewish History courses have professors who bash the Talmud and Judaism. There was one course on Second Temple and Talmudic Era Jewish History where rather than teach Jewish History during the Talmudic Era, the professor just talked trash against our Sages and how he claimed they were not historians. Instead of "teaching History", he "taught about History" from a self-hating perspective. Also the male professors are required to wear a kipa but I wonder how many are actually religious and if they are, why are they teaching garbage?